What's new

Breaking News Italian Marines won't return to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Indians... Karma's a *****.

That's what you get for talking **** here 24/7.

Dear loser,
I apologize on the behalf of all Indians for the unreasonable butt-whupping you receive in this forum 24/7. You don't have to beat yourself up this way. You too , are a valuable addition to this forum. Your half-wit responses and your self expressive--but mildly pedophile ( try to work on that , will you ? This is the age of political correctness after all ) memes are a source of infinite amusement for almost all other members of this forum. In-fact, you render a very valuable service to this broken community. You are the glue that holds it together.

I also apologize on the behalf of that random Indian who takes a dump in your morning cereal all through the 14 years of your sorry life. Remember, your incompetence and stupidity are not your faults. Each person is unique. There is hope still

Regards,

Dear loser,
I apologize on the behalf of all Indians for the unreasonable butt-whupping you receive in this forum 24/7. You don't have to beat yourself up this way. You too , are a valuable addition to this forum. Your half-wit responses and your self expressive--but mildly pedophile ( try to work on that , will you ? This is the age of political correctness after all ) memes are a source of infinite amusement for almost all other members of this forum. In-fact, you render a very valuable service to this broken community. You are the glue that holds it together.

I also apologize on the behalf of that random Indian who takes a dump in your morning cereal all through the 14 years of your sorry life. Remember, your incompetence and stupidity are not your faults. Each person is unique. There is hope still

Regards,

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks like you typed that one while you were banned.

anyway the italians did good...they did not abandon their citizens no matter what....unlike our loosers who just served a seven course meal yesterday to the PM of the nation that beheaded our soldiers and did not even return the head...

Nice comeback. :tup:
@Mech

CqGgOiM.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi, please remove your personal picture from public forums. Despite it being a tremendously funny to see you post your various facial expressions, my computer cannot resolve it----the file is damaged.

When the image resolves, its sort of like looking at Asian p0rn. Censored. Nothing shows except your shaved mono-brow and that glorious zit.

Btw, it looks weird when you shave your mono-brow :tup: . Also, don't worry about the acne....it will heal with time. When you grow up a bit.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, please remove your personal picture from public forums. Despite it being a tremendously funny to see you post your various facial expressions, my computer cannot resolve it----the file is damaged.

When the image resolves, its sort of like looking at Asian p0rn. Censored. Btw, it looks weird when you shave your mono-brow :tup:

Regards,

Boooring.

Banned for a week and that's it?

You suck at life Injun.

Boooring.

Banned for a week and that's it?

You suck at life Injun.

Oooh ooh...that's smooth. Your'e like a badass pakistani stereotype.

Stupid and proud.

monkey-meme.jpg

Well we know who won this battle:

250px-Dhalsim.jpg

:lol:

A unrelated outcome of this drama would be that sovereign guarantees of italian government would not be recognized by supreme court even if GoI wants them to.

Anyway this was a quid pro quo deal between MADAME and itay.

It was going to happen. There is no surprise here. They can't have Italians in Indian jail while a fellow Italian named Sonia rules India.

Salman Khurshid says "I haven't read the letter. I have to go to my office to read it".

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom