What's new

Breaking News: Iran Parliament passes law designating US Army a terrorist organization

sir do you expect something big like assasination of chief?

maybe some small action in large quantities which the result of accumulation of them are considerable , or maybe some big move ... or just do nothing for now and advanced nuclear program ahead for accruing nukes for balancing the situation before taking action ......

but if we don nothing , USA will see it as sign of weakness and will attack our nuclear and industrial facility in coming weeks ....

so decision maker have so much things to consider ...

after Soleimani death , the war is invertible , the main question is that should we start it right now or just start it when we want , but there is strong possibility USA want war right now and continue its attacks ...

are you worried about being monitored by MI5 in UK !? I really understand you
Nah we have free speech here, just preparing you guys for the reality. If you can't protect your top General then how can you protect your people? Based on my views I am probably on the list of UK IAs and whatever damage they wanted to do they probably have done and I am irrelevant to them. Sorry this is a defence forum and emotion has no place and is no substitute for analysis.

But you are right to some extent free speech is only for the white folks and if I stick my neck out too much it might get chopped. :-)

it would be a big disaster. may be i am wrong but situation of modren time resembles with pre cindition ww1 .
Killing of king eelates with general sulemani .
secret alliances .
As I said before we are living now in a no rules and no law international order and it is survival of the powerful. The giants are ready to swallow the weak unless you are going to be indigestible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom