What's new

Breaking News: Iran Parliament passes law designating US Army a terrorist organization

What is breaking news about it?

They already did declare US Army as terrorist organization in April last year.

Even at the bottom of this thread, there's a thread about it.

some action after today , our military commanders are silent and that mean they are busy ...

Today morning at Fajar, I dreamed that Iran is being attacked with missiles and the missiles are coming from west.
Allah knows better.

What is breaking news about it?

They already did declare US Army as terrorist organization in April last year.

Even at the bottom of this thread, there's a thread about it.
Iran declared american centcom as a terrorist organization now Iran has declared whole american military as a terrorist organization. That means every killed american from now on is a terrorist like al Qaeda.

Today morning at Fajar, I dreamed that Iran is being attacked with missiles and the missiles are coming from west.
Allah knows better.
Strangely enough, last night I dreamed about Nasrallah asking me if I'm ready to go to the front with them or I will join them separately using my own car. I said I will go on my own. But it was a really serious dream. I was like a major general or decision maker in the war. o_O

An action always calls for a reaction. The waiting may not take long.

Strangely enough, last night I dreamed about Nasrallah asking me if I'm ready to go to the front with them or I will join them separately using my own car. I said I will go on my own. But it was a really serious dream. I was like a major general or decision maker in the war. o_O
I was just an expectator.

Bhai: Koi aastaana e aaliya khol lo.:lol:
Soch raha hon.

Allah knows better.

Bhai: Koi aastaana e aaliya khol lo.:lol:

Some days ago I dreamt of treading over a wooden bridge to cross into some Indian mountainous region, covered with intense fog, holding an assault rifle slowly and carefully. No idea whether it was an ak or what. HAIDERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I don't think Iran can do any significant damage to US

Can't you let go off your cynicism for once. Militaries don't share their operational details with civies like in the case of su

Some days ago I dreamt of treading over a wooden bridge to cross into some Indian mountainous region, covered with intense fog, holding an assault rifle slowly and carefully. No idea whether it was an ak or what. HAIDERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Can't you let go off your cynicism for once. Militaries don't share their operational details with civies like in the case of su
last night I dreamed that mentt would contact me on foxtrot

The Iranians are going to get the $hit kicked out of them for the insult.

i feel bad for common people of the region. this will escalate. people are just numbers in modern warfare, there is no bravado in todays battles, click and done.
its the living and injured who bare the consequences or bloody squabbles..

for me children dying is the worst, its gut wrenching, didnt we see enough of syrian, libyan and iraqi children dead.. are we going to have iranian children amongst them ...
let the sanity prevail and take care of our people..

Back
Top Bottom