What's new

Breaking News: Iran Parliament passes law designating US Army a terrorist organization

As I said before we are living now in a no rules and no law international order and it is survival of the powerful. Thew giants are ready to swallow the weak unless you are going to be indigestible.
Absolutely

As I said before we are living now in a no rules and no law international order and it is survival of the powerful. Thew giants are ready to swallow the weak unless you are going to be indigestible.
sir i thinkthere is a need of military coalition among countries otherwise we all going to eaten by giant snake

so whats going to happen?
Ill-advised move by emotional Iranian Mullah regime. These people will never learn just like Saddam Hussein

Expect US to flex its muscles and respond in kind.

sir i thinkthere is a need of military coalition among countries otherwise we all going to eaten by giant snake
Just look at the list and which country is going to be next. I remember in school, many moons ago, the bullies used to start with the weak ones and build up to the to the toughest ones until they got a bloody nose and a good beating. The bullies always used to stay away from the toughest ones and just boast and gloat.

Ill-advised move by emotional Iranian Mullah regime. These people will never learn just like Saddam Hussein

Expect US to flex its muscles and respond in kind.
so another country would be fallen by US?
am afraid next time if our national interest is against the US yhen they would declare our COAS terrorist and could kill him . smae could be happened for CHina and Russia .

Just look at the list and which country is going to be next. I remember in school, many moons ago, the bullies used to start with the weak ones and build up to the to the toughest ones until they got a bloody nose and a good beating. The bullies always used to stay away from the toughest ones and just boast and gloat.
Pakistan and turkey

sir do you expect something big like assasination of chief?

Your asking like he knows... Lol.... Naive?

Some pimple faced anonymous kid behind a computer screen knows the Iranian counter plans??? Ha

Your asking like he knows... Lol.... Naive?

Some pimple faced anonymous kid behind a computer screen knows the Iranian counter plans??? Ha
its not about he knows or not . its about to observe the feelings of a common man about this issue.

so another country would be fallen by US?
am afraid next time if our national interest is against the US yhen they would declare our COAS terrorist and could kill him . smae could be happened for CHina and Russia .

Pakistan and turkey
Pakistan is focused on Afghanistan and Kashmir mainly, therefore, not alienating US. Pakistan Army has wisened and understand its options and limitations. WE are safe, bro.

Russia pretends to be opposing US but both have an understanding behind-the-scenes over various matters. Just look at Syria and Venezuela; Russia and US shook hands in both. WE should strive for good relations with Russia but keep our eyes open while at it. Russia is not an ally of Pakistan.

China needs to craft and sell its OBOR policy with great care or risk tarnishing its reputation as well as countermoves from US. China must excercise neutrality in issues of the Middle East or it will have to choose sides and get its hands dirty there much like USA.

Pakistan is focused on Afghanistan and Kashmir mainly, therefore, not alienating US. Pakistan Army has wisened and understand its options and limitations. WE are safe, bro.

Russia pretends to be opposing US but both have an understanding behind-the-scenes over various matters. Just look at Syria and Venezuela; Russia and US shook hands in both. WE should strive for good relations with Russia but keep our eyes open while at it. Russia is not an ally of Pakistan.

China needs to craft and sell its OBOR policy with great care or risk tarnishing its reputation as well as countermoves from US. China must excercise neutrality in issues of the Middle East or it will have to choose sides and get its hands dirty there much like USA.
Chinese involvement will only be to support their investments and interests and nothing else. They have no moral interests in the Middle East.

....... The giants are ready to swallow the weak unless you are going to be indigestible.

Even for certain indigestible, they have some digestive mixtures, to be ingested, after swallowing.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom