What's new

Breaking News : FIA raids House of Dr Arsalan

I am afraid PTI might be made into MB of Egypt, Amreeka bahadur has given the green light to go after PTI workers, protestors and totally dismantle it using the same draconian and violent means that were approved for Sisi...

Tough times ahead for who will oppose this new imported regime...

Bajwa on his way to be Pakistani Sissy

I can tell you one think --- these people are saying only one thing, we stand with out Armed forces, we have nothing to do with campaign, why the hell emotional folks are hell bent on abusing military....
criticism is right, abuse is choice

don't spread rumours --- he was picked up FIA under cyber crime ....
I didn't spread any rumor. In original title i wrote imported regime has raided his home but later it was changed to establishment by someone else

so where is the protest? looks like ik was not as popular as PDF would have you believe
Mention kiya ha tmhe ek jaga. Ja ke dekho zara.

Really?

We’re going to excuse a blatant attack on an elected government by the Army leadership and pretend it’s ‘just FIA cyber crimes wing’?

What was the crime?
This is coming right from PTI in our private conversation ---
threats were being made from certain quarters to stop campaign against Chief, after ISPR tweeter fiasco, alarm bells went off .. Arsalan assured them that they had nothing to do with it....

This morning house was raided and he was taken away and his laptop, phones...

now being told that He is with FIA Gulberg wing

Please share proof that it was the FIA (not random tweets) --- otherwise you're spreading rumors too.
above is from close aide of Arsalan .... I can't name the individual ....

response is Organic, military is not understanding this, i even found my military buds tweeting in support of IK and against regime change (not a direct post against chief but few quotes were used to hint at it)

I hope sanity prevails and tonight's response will be witnessed by everyone...

response is Organic, military is not understanding this, i even found my military buds tweeting in support of IK and against regime change (not a direct post against chief but few quotes were used to hint at it)
Are Bajwa and his Gang of Goons your Military Buds? No!, Nobody is Cursing the Military , as far as i can tell except for a few troll accounts Nobody is stooping this down to Criticize the Military Collectively rather some individuals.

انی دا باجوہ سٹھیا گیا ہے کیا ؟ تم لوگوں نے ایک میجورٹی والی حکومت کو ہٹا کر ہمیں بنگالی ہونے کی فیلنگ کرا دی آج ۔ ابھی تک عوام نے 1971 نہیں برپا کیا ۔ او ہاں یاد آیا ہم کوئی بنگالیوں کی طرح غیرت مند نہیں ہم تو ضرورت مند ہیں
Glade most pakistanis now understand what happened
Instead of calling mujeeb a traitor

I hope this settles the debate that he is with LEA and not Intelligence apparatus:

1649626182365.png

threats were being made from certain quarters to stop campaign against Chief, after ISPR tweeter fiasco, alarm bells went off .. Arsalan assured them that they had nothing to do with it....
Doesn’t matter if he had something to do with it or not.

The COAS is not fucking God infallible that he can’t be criticized and campaigns not run against him.

Imran Khan and the PTI government put up with a lot more criticism & organized campaigns for the almost 4 years they were in power. The Sharif’s and Zardaris smeared & maligned the entire institution for almost 4 years (and even before that).

This is utter BS.

Gen Bajwa, and any other Generals who supported him, need to resign or be forced to resign and court martial proceedings initiated against them.

Strip them of their rank and benefits. Enough is enough - this is supposed to be a country with an Army and Bajwa has justified the taunt from the Indians about it being an Army with a country.

I hope this settles the debate that he is with LEA and not Intelligence apparatus:

View attachment 833066
This settles nothing other than illustrate the fact that Bajwa & other generals supporting him have become smarter about hiding their tracks whilst violating the constitution & committing treason in selling out to the Americans and installing a corrupt regime that they can control.

IK may be arrogant and not a competent administrator, but he is not a retard.

Nobody was going to antagonize the US to that extent. IK knows where our exports go, the FATF situation, etc. Our establishment just shit it pants at the first whisper of potential fallout with the US.
Ayaz Sadiq was correct - General Bajwa should be henceforth renamed General Shit-his-pants Bajwa.

@Chak Bamu What is your constitutional stance over here? Or are you going to say ‘you did this so now its our turn?’

On a serious note do you see PTI and IK going the anti establishment route like PMLN did - from being pro establishment to anti ?
Here is my stance:

RuneGroan.jpg

PTI came with help of Establishment & its ouster too is due to withdrawal of support by Establishment. So, I do not see PTI going the anti-Establishment route. It is on a anti-QJB drive. If IK gets a chance to bring in Gen Faiz Hameed (fat chance now), you would again see the same one-page honeymoon.

No one can survive in Pakistan on an anti-Establishment stance & PTI knows it. Its politics is that of personalities, not institutions. Therefore, unless there is deep introspection (no signs detectable in PTI top leadership) regarding their role in pro-Establishment politics & having been beneficiary of such a role, you will see no change. Any anti-Establishment rhetoric will likely come from lower-grade expendable stock, not the top leadership.

Just to gauge the future, look closely at the trajectory of Establishment moles in PTI, such as Vawda:
Vawda Boot.jpg

Pushtuns lost KPk and FATA last time they tried and the baighairats are the ones who stay in Kabul on American money and run away at the first sign of trouble.

The baighairats are the ones who claim to have thousands of years of civilization code and sell their underage girls to Punjabis.

The baighairats are the ones who benefit from the heartland and yet long for the azad pushtunistan.

You guys have become so comfortable saying this nonsense from cyber space, find a spine and say that to a Punjabi on his face.
No wonder bengal got made
I guess now i know why

Read shahab nama and you will know why

Puri awam Sarkoon per hao , aurtain , ro rahi hain

Gharoon main matam ka sama hai

Phir bhi loog keh rahain hain , ye PTI ni kiya hai

PTI Came to power with people's vote

PTI went home after a act of treason by the 5 Judges pretending to be implementing law

Jo Bhi howa Awam ni Dekha , aur sub ko Dukh howa !!!

They (KALA COAT JUDGES) interpreted the law differently and participated in knowingly commit treason

Yeh Contempt of court ki baat kaein gi , inke to Ghar jalado

Kala coat wala haram khor

Last edited:
No wonder bengal got made
I guess now i know why

Read shahab nama and you will know why
You people sound exactly like Hindutvadis. No context, no background only rhetoric. Continue if that helps you sleep at night.

Also i don't believe in fake mystics. You can read Tarzan and Talasmi totay for all i care.

Back
Top Bottom