What's new

Breaking News : FIA raids House of Dr Arsalan

The raids are being carried out by the Army - this is a General Bajwa led operation. The opposition hasn’t even formed the government yet.

Call Gen Bajwa what he is - a traitor, American slave & sell out.

Maybe you are right
Lets play out a scenario.

Imran Khan had stayed in his position,
Imran khan continued his anti america nation.

In a month's time, america squeezes Pakistan in FATF, and IMF,
at the same time, they announce start of sanctions.

Do you think, this country and it's people are prepared to enter that scenario ?

The North koreans literally had to eat grass and tree bark,
The Persians have had to survive on minimum,
Libya, Iraq and Syria hardly exist anymore.

Make your pick.

Only birthday cake , poor people can offer to Quaid......

1649612387928.png

This will be another miscalculation, logo ko apna bharass nikal lenay dou. The harder you press them stronger reaction will come

This is a propaganda piece suitable for a General running a banana republic.

Bajwa is a traitor and American slave.

This is literally the cringiest thing I've ever seen.

don't spread rumours --- he was picked up FIA under cyber crime ....

Please share proof that it was the FIA (not random tweets) --- otherwise you're spreading rumors too.

This will be another miscalculation, logo ko apna bharass nikal lenay dou. The harder you press them stronger reaction will come

Good, make them stronger --- only a very strong movement can defeat vested interests and abuse of (unaccountable) power.

Maybe you are right
Lets play out a scenario.

Imran Khan had stayed in his position,
Imran khan continued his anti america nation.

In a month's time, america squeezes Pakistan in FATF, and IMF,
at the same time, they announce start of sanctions.

Do you think, this country and it's people are prepared to enter that scenario ?

The North koreans literally had to eat grass and tree bark,
The Persians have had to survive on minimum,
Libya, Iraq and Syria hardly exist anymore.

Make your pick.

IK may be arrogant and not a competent administrator, but he is not a retard.

Nobody was going to antagonize the US to that extent. IK knows where our exports go, the FATF situation, etc. Our establishment just shit it pants at the first whisper of potential fallout with the US.

I Am happy that mullah,molvi hater see who the traitor and sellout are . Hey boy ,all of Them look like cleanshaves . All of you calling for protests should be given police chitters for talking against state institutions.lol

I wish someone in the army kills this Bastard traitor Bajwa. This is good for both Army and Pak otherwise interest of army does not matches the interest of Pak. Interest of Pak is different from interest of Army. They are not same.
Kill, no. But I agree that it is time people at different tiers of leadership within the Army take responsibility and refuse to follow unconstitutional orders.

We have (myself included) taken the position that the average soldier should not be abused or held responsible for the actions of the COAS, and I still believe that.

BUT - the corp commanders and other senior Army leadership have a responsibility & duty to the country and constitution to either resign or take action (go public, report to the media and government) any unconstitutional actions being taken by the COAS.

Not sure what the process is or if it is even possible, but any military leadership that saw unconstitutional actions being taken by the COAS or other military leadership should initiate court martial proceedings against said individuals and do everything possible to remove them from command.

Back
Top Bottom