Not open for further replies.
Evidences in support of Pakistani narrative

• Abhinandan said he was looking for a target
  • American Journalist said count was complete
  • Pakistan showed all major parts of Mig - 21's missiles
  • Hasan Siddiqui found alive
  • Shahzazuddin found alive

Evidences in Indian Support

• Some printouts of random radar images showing F-16 was there a moment earlier, and not there a moment later
  • A piece of blasted C-120 missile.
  • Statement of our DG ISPR that we had two pilots (for which he clarified later). In one of the interviews, our DG said the second pilot is dead and the body was handed over to India through red cross after them refusing to take the body from Pakistani authorities directly.

Nothing new. lying and deceiving are bharati National trait, rest you guys can judge yourself how true their other claims against Pakistan are.

I've lost count of how many F16 are shot down by these fiction writers , since the release of one of the greatest fighter pilot of all time Abhinonedone, who successfully lost his plane, got beating of his life time by the hands of locals...the only mission he completed was finishing a Cup of tea, I wrote this while enjoying a fantastic cup of green tea...

about us.. it reinforced Pakistani ideology on us... clearing what ever doubt if ever had about Jinnah's apprehension of hindu india

Yes. It appears that since August 14, 1947, it has always been the earnest endeavor, of the Hindu elite and all the Indian governments, to further reinforce and strengthen the "Two Nation theory" and the ideology of Pakistan and, no doubt, it is a strange political phenomenon; since they profess and pronounce that the "Two Nation theory" and the partition of India was wrong; but their actions prove exactly the reverse and opposite of that.

Last edited:
why open this thread like seriously why waste bandwidth on indian fake nonsense that only they believe. let them. good let them enjoy feel confident that abhinandan is a hero

they want us to get tired and reply in bold letters like what ever" yes you have now what difference it makes"
1.34 billion people cant swallow the truth we slap that nation on their face now they are trying to cover it up.

Honestly, I do not think such threads have any place on this forum. Why would the PDF members like to discuss such bullshi.t??

I've lost count of how many F16 are shot down by these fiction writers , since the release of one of the greatest fighter pilot of all time Abhinonedone, who successfully lost his plane, got beating of his life time by the hands of locals...the only mission he completed was finishing a Cup of tea, I wrote this while enjoying a fantastic cup of green tea...
At this point IAF has shot down our entire F-16 fleet

When Abhinandan's Mig-21 was shot down and he ejected he lost all control over the four missiles still intact with the crashing plane. In mid air after deploying his parachute he realized that he have got none but ONE weapon to bring down the PAF's F16 being flown by Shahzad-ud-din-al-Biruni bin toofani nakhlastani and courageously decided to use it. Falling towards a crowd gathered on ground that will later slap him good he filled his lungs with as much air as possible and used all the energy he had to let out a shattering THAAA sound from his mouth and BAM!! the poor Shahzad-ud-din-al-Biruni bin toofani nakhlastani was going down:

THAA.jpg

Abinandan was later awarded Indians HIGHEST GALLANTRY AWARD "Vir Chakra" for his THAA!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom