What's new

BREAKING NEWS - CVN-65 Moves Into Pakistani Waters! - Naval Update June 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like somebody already said...
ACC is a big target.....we have to start with shooting down some lill drones first...

Let'em come, I'm ready !

funny+animals+with+guns-4.png

And so is PakistaniNationalist VVVVVV :woot:

Funny_Animals_With_Guns_7.jpg

And so is PakistaniNationalist VVVVVV :woot:

Naaah. They are anarchists.

A true nationalists can never put their nation in danger.

Pakistani label making machine is really messed up.

The anarchists call themselves nationalists sadly.

And Mooollahs and Ayatoooollahs call them right wing. hahahahahah.

peace.

Perhaps, they will engage in psychological and physical intimidation to get pakistan to open the supply routes.

Naaah. They are anarchists.

A true nationalists can never put their nation in danger.

Pakistani label making machine is really messed up.

The anarchists call themselves nationalists sadly.

And Mooollahs and Ayatoooollahs call them right wing. hahahahahah.

peace.

Laalay, I was talking about 'Pakistani Nationalist' the guy who posted on the previous thread ! Hes my friend...!

Perhaps, they will engage in psychological and physical intimidation to get pakistan to open the supply routes.

Why are we allowing anarchists to start this $tupid thread and then allow them to show "Americans baaaad. berrrrry baddd".

Sorry to see this comment KS.

peace.

Laalay, I was talking about 'Pakistani Nationalist' the guy who posted on the previous thread ! Hes my friend...!

yes Sir, you are correct.

peace

If these news are confirmed to be true (not an emergency or a mechanical problem, although it might be fake and made to appear as real) and on purpose than it means that the US wants to take on Pakistan and Iran on top of Afghanistan !!!
Which is total madness, so my own humble mind tells me that this is some practical joke being played somehow for some irrational reason again, since it is a human behaviour to act like an insane or crazy person or (nation in this case of the US) when you are caught lying, cheating and stealing.

hamid gul's interview in 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom