What's new

Breaking news: China says Doklam road construction will continue!

Feng Leng

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
http://m.indiatoday.in/story/india-china-border-dispute-doklam-road/1/1036185.html

Asked if China had agreed to stop road construction, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying told reporters: "I can tell you that Chinese border troops continue to station and patrol in the Donglang area. In order to defend the needs of defending the border and improve living conditions, China has long engaged in road construction in Donglang area. We will take into account all relevant factors including the weather and we will make plans, including for road construction, in accordance with the situation on the ground."

So China denied any promise to stop building roads. In fact, making it clear road construction is expected.

Why doesn't IA now show its shupa powa to insolent China? Why unilateral withdraw after literally getting kicked in the a$$?

I give IA one week to make a move or else Modiji should be so humiliated he should attend the BRICS summit naked in shackles.

Last edited:
http://m.indiatoday.in/story/india-china-border-dispute-doklam-road/1/1036185.html

Asked if China had agreed to stop road construction, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying told reporters: "I can tell you that Chinese border troops continue to station and patrol in the Donglang area. In order to defend the needs of defending the border and improve living conditions, China has long engaged in road construction in Donglang area. We will take into account all relevant factors including the weather and we will make plans, including for road construction, in accordance with the situation on the ground."

So China denied any promise to stop building roads. In fact, making it clear road construction is expected.

Why doesn't IA now show its shupa powa to insolent China? Why unilateral withdraw after literally getting kicked in the a$$?

I give IA one week to make a move or else Modiji should be so humiliated he should attend the BRICS summit naked in shackles.

why this false flag joker is humiliating herself again and again? You are a Pakistani and trying hard to be Chinese.

From your article,

China today didn't deny that it had suspended or stopped road construction work in Doklam, but said it would "take into account all relevant factors" before undertaking infrastructure work in the future.

china clearly lost face, they even not thinking about the road!!!!

why this joker is humiliating herself again and again?

china clearly lost face, they even not talking about the road!!!!
LOL at the Indian going bonkers with humiliation! They really thought Modiji will make them a shupa powa! Gujarat mass murderer PM did not work maybe you can elect a rapist guru next time to take India to shupa powa! :super:

you read this

we will make plans, including for road construction,

now tell me who win.

India won and the cheerleaders and those ashamed of being Pakistanis and holding Chinese/Indian flags are losers.

India wanted to stop the road construction and it s=did. China will never take that again. This "will plan", was already planned when they started it two months back, now are they planning again?? lol This is humiliating defeat.

you read this

we will make plans, including for road construction,

now tell me who win.
It is like a sporting match. When they unilaterally withdrew after a$$ kicking, we are winning. When they said "we withdrew because you promised not to build a road and we will transgress again if you build" they are winning. Now we said "we made no such promise and expect to build the road as usual" we are winning again. Now this is match point. If IA transgress again within let's say one week then they are winning. If not, game set and match to China.

India won and the cheerleaders and those ashamed of being Pakistanis and holding Chinese/Indian flags are losers.

India wanted to stop the road construction and it s=did. China will never take that again. This "will plan", was already planned when they started it two months back, now are they planning again?? lol This is humiliating defeat.
LOL a huge slap on Modi's face. Not even allowing Modi a face saving exit. We totally contradicted India by saying no promise about roads was ever given.

If it makes you feel better that our road plans were delayed for two months by your dirty squatters then enjoy your self-delusion ;)

@nair :omghaha:

india lost face in doklam. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bhorat mata izzat looted by china.:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

now cry cry cry.:cray::cray::cray: but no one care.:haha:

Although Modi has ordered IA to retreat, but the relationship between China and India won't get any better during his tenure.
For me, the ideal relationship China can have with India is non-stop humiliating them and letting them know they are low caste and nothing can change that.

First Indians boasted "India made China withdraw from Doklam unilaterally."

When they could not maintain the delusion because actually India withdrew unilaterally they boasted "mutual Indian withdraw and Chinese stop road construction."

Now they cannot maintain that delusion anymore so they boast "Our dirty squatters defecated on your land for two months delaying your road construction. Jai Hind!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

seems like chinese people cant digest the relaity :lol:

Their road building has been stopped and in an face saving statement the chinese are taking excuse of wheather etc..... come back when you again start building the road.... :lol:

BTW what happened to cheer leaders who were thinking that china will decimate India.... :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom