What's new

breaking news:4 more MI 35

you need a huge budget allocation for this
You're a new recruit but have better strategic understanding than many old chaps. People are getting emotional for no good reason. We cannot/must not occupy even an inch of Afghan land. If Israel was not able (despite all technology superiority and military might in addition to active US support) to keep its hold on a small piece of land along its border with Lebanon and had to vacate it in disgrace, how can we grab and hold so many chunks of land along our Afghan border? Don't get blindfolded by mere emotions and fall into a trap.

You're a new recruit but have better strategic understanding than many old chaps. People are getting emotional for no good reason. We cannot/must not occupy even an inch of Afghan land. If Israel was not able (despite all technology superiority and military might in addition to active US support) to keep its hold on a small piece of land along its border with Lebanon and had to vacate it in disgrace, how can we grab and hold so many chunks of land along our Afghan border? Don't get blindfolded by mere emotions and fall into a trap.
We are not grabbing land we will relocate afghan refugees there bring in UN to look after them and we will place UN between Pakistan and IS.

people are just building castles in air...well thanks for your compliments I'm active member since last two years and read all the posts but mostly don't reply and post anything

Technically we had ordered these helicopters a year ago if my memory serves me right, the order was for 4 Mi-35 Copters to get things moving forward

Unless we are getting the origional plus new order in one batch

The thread is/was also missing a credible source which focused on the "Urgent" nature of the new order. This just may be the normal order which we placed and it is coming now for its delivery after a 1-1.4 years wait time\

Most analyst stated the delivery will commence in 2017 and it is starting as planned year or so ago

Last edited:
So it means PA not only wants MI35 but also attack helicopters as well & that to asap. So we can expect an agreement in coming days or months, its just an opinion.

Honestly speaking 4 or 5 are just not enough. PA needs at least 20 of MI35 to fully support the boys along with immediate attack & cover ability.

MI 35 is good for hilly teran and atypical war as we are having . Can be used in deploying ssgs with self protection as well as giving them air cover. It carry ammo typically required for such missions. A single mi 35 ....=...2to 3 other helies in such conditions

I believe apart from helicopters, Artillery will need to be purchased as well especially modern howitzers with GPS guided artillery shells for precision strikes.

oh I forgot if Rifle selection could be cleared as well then that would be awesome, Hazrat @Zarvan :angel::angel:
Pakistan should get Ah-4 Artillery in small numbers , later the numbers can be increased .....:cheesy:

Money grows on trees. I sometimes wonder about the age of people posting here
hahaha level kr dea hy bhaii apne to :D

What about building strongholds a long the Afghan Border every 100km maned by a FC-Brigade, than build stronghold for a company size maned by a Company, than build every 10km a post manned by a platoon, every post is connect via road, every Brigade stronghold has Tanks,Artillery and a Helipad. All post can communicate with each other and call for Artillery and Air strikes. So 80-90 of the movement can be controlled by this Border patrolls and posts, additionals to this, we need a Border Wall etc.
Bhaii Pak army hy US army ni..

Back
Top Bottom