What's new

Breaking: Nawaz called Zardari !

PPP is looking to intermediate between PTI and PML-N....So it would be natural for Zardari to establish two way contacts. I rather prefer the audit of whole electoral system so that no body has an escape route and thus completely establish the validity/fallacy of Khan's claim.

View attachment 42124
Read again the lesson of truth, of justice and valour!
You will be asked to do the work of taking on responsibility for the world.
Pehlay apnay sobay ke imamat to karlay.....wahan bhee Molvion (JI) ke zaroorat par gaye hay Imamat kay liya

i am not defending anyone here, jus compared IK statement/feeling about SR with SS statement against ZAB...
So You are comparing Wrong with other wrong? I did this, because they also done that? This is typical mentality of Norra league.
Grow up kid !

So You are comparing Wrong with other wrong? I did this, because they also done that? This is typical mentality of Norra league.
Grow up kid !
Nope kid, this is typical mentality of those who find it hard to digest the facts, that their are no permanent enemies or friend in politics. i am comparing statements of two political personalities against their political rivals.. .. i dont wanna get into this name calling games Nora or Potian, spare me plz.

developing story: Nawaz has called Zardari.

about 2-3 hours prior Zardari called Imran Khan and asked that we are ready to re-open 4 constituencies :D

I think Nawaz Sharif instead of calling Zardari should focus on power sharing during his tenure. Actions speak louder than words.
Sharif's royal style of governance would keep them putting them in the problems.

I think Nawaz Sharif instead of calling Zardari should focus on power sharing during his tenure. Actions speak louder than words.
Sharif's royal style of governance would keep them putting them in the problems.

Wait, define power sharing if you don't mind.....like your queen does? You have wrong flags I think.
Second, ANYONE threatening a running government with a few hundred thousand people out of 200 million people has become a threat to the national security of the country. He doesn't have care or respect for human life as this is violence and in my opinion, terrorism as you are putting a lot of innocent lives at risk. And you would like the existing government to "share power" under the threat of extremism and violence? Since when did the democratic nations use violence vs. votes? Negotiating with extremism should never be allowed. Anyone who threatens ordinary people's lives and risks a country and it's system, should go to jail. Here, people support call for violence. Go figure the sense. No doubt West calls Pakistan what it does, this is a perfect example. Sad part is, you guys live next to India and still didn't understand that they are where they are because they follow their democratic system and not violence!

So essentially, IK is the reason why we will face the united Family front again and suffer it more??
:lol:

Wait, define power sharing if you don't mind.....like your queen does? You have wrong flags I think.
Second, ANYONE threatening a running government with a few hundred thousand people out of 200 million people has become a threat to the national security of the country. He doesn't have care or respect for human life as this is violence and in my opinion, terrorism as you are putting a lot of innocent lives at risk. And you would like the existing government to "share power" under the threat of extremism and violence? Since when did the democratic nations use violence vs. votes? Negotiating with extremism should never be allowed. Anyone who threatens ordinary people's lives and risks a country and it's system, should go to jail. Here, people support call for violence. Go figure the sense. No doubt West calls Pakistan what it does, this is a perfect example. Sad part is, you guys live next to India and still didn't understand that they are where they are because they follow their democratic system and not violence!

I think you are exaggerating brother

Something new? Is this even worth breaking news. I went to the toilet to urinate, this far more worthy news than this one.

All political parties make sure they give each other their constitutional right to have power.

Time share government and rule: You scratch my back I scratch your’ s, and to show public that we are against each other we will show some playing against each other to fool the people.

Democracy lovers are happy, public is happy that their parties get chance to rule in turns and nation is going forward by leaps and bounds, and above all Politicians are happy

Will PPP let the next tenure go away? Will PMLN backbite Zardari? absolutely no

I agree with you. You are absolutely right, it is a threat to a running government.

First of all, this is the question of legitimacy of the election procedure, which was engineered.

Second is the way Sharif is running the country is completely undemocratic and is a completely authoritative government which is a more likely dictatorship.

Even if we take the Imran Khan rally out of this contest, Sharif's style of government would take him into another pothole down the road.

The root of all the problems is an authoritative style of government.

Power sharing is the basis of the democratic government. Power sharing mean including all the key players or all the politicians who represent different segments of the society.

Now look representation of different segments of the society, where is the representation from Southern Punjab, Interior Sind, Urban Sindh (Mamnoon Hussain, a very low profile person from Karachi, do you think, he is the representative of Urban Sindh), KPK, Baluchs & FATA.

Sharif's need training in democracy. I am sure they don't know the meaning of democracy.

In their previous two tenures they were the victims of their own governance, this time they would end up more badly.

Gadari the pro in fooling people had fooled Dr. TUQ expertly in the first long march & gadaris tactics are only to save corruption, crime & DEMOCRAZY which only favors the corrupt.

PPP, PML-N & other corrupt parties including fake molvis are united to save corruption, crime & DEMOCRAZY.

If IK does not understand these corrupt bastards then he will never understand anything.

I agree with you. You are absolutely right, it is a threat to a running government.

First of all, this is the question of legitimacy of the election procedure, which was engineered.

Second is the way Sharif is running the country is completely undemocratic and is a completely authoritative government which is a more likely dictatorship.

Look man, I'll be honest with you, like you, I've debated here with many, none of you can argue with facts or can hold a discussion for more than 10 minutes. Here's a breakdown for you without wasting further time. You live in the UK so if you disagree with the common sense I am about to write, you should leave the UK and go be a part of this march. Otherwise, you are sitting in an AC and supporting innocent people's bloodshed who might get killed in violence. No one should allow innocents to die for someone's power hunger or personal bias.

1) Legitimacy of what? You guys think the elections were rigged, the government and all governors appointed by the temporary government lied, the supreme court was paid for and the military was forced to shut up, the international media lied and didn't know anything (some idiot even told me the "Servers" were down for international media). Are you serious? If you believe in SO MANY conspiracy theories, I got one word for you "Haldol" shots, once a month. It cures hallucinations very quickly.

Do you honestly believe all the above happen? IK can't win shi*t unless he's running in Pashtun area, let me tell you about Pakistan. Race is everything. So are you willing to put the country and its innocent people on line because Pashtuns want their guy to be the PM this time, whther it breaks the country and kills innocents?

Look where he won, KPK........oh and, NONE of the above issues you all claim about.... happened there. But they happened everywhere he lost. WTF man???

2) Whether Sharif is running right or wrong, the PEOPLE gave him 5 years. Whoever says he doesn't have a vote bank, is lying to his or herself. These guys have been winning for decades, you can't win your way through propaganda....show people what IK has done in KPK over 5 years and the votes will follow. Oh wait, I forgot, he'll now probably say no one gave him money to go spend on public welfare. What a liar!

3) Whether Sharif is right or wrong, you let the people decide his fate AFTER his term. People need to learn the system and patience, half of your society's issues will be eliminated as standing in line with patience to vote, fosters a healthy, non-violent democratic behavior that then teaches you to respect others even if you disagree.

Last but not least, common sense doesn't seem to exist on this forum. Go ahead and bring down the government. It'll also bring down your economy and the country will break. There is no doubt in my mind about it. When people from a nation don't want to keep it together and focus on ethnicity too much, there is no nation, they all become tribes. Welcome to 1800's again!

Last edited:
Look man, I'll be honest with you, like you, I've debated here with many, none of you can argue with facts or can hold a discussion for more than 10 minutes. Here's a breakdown for you without wasting further time. You live in the UK so if you disagree with the common sense I am about to write, you should leave the UK and go be a part of this march. Otherwise, you are sitting in an AC and supporting innocent people's bloodshed who might get killed in violence. No one should allow innocents to die for someone's power hunger or personal bias.

1) Legitimacy of what? You guys think the elections were rigged, the government and all governors appointed by the temporary government lied, the supreme court was paid for and the military was forced to shut up, the international media lied and didn't know anything (some idiot even told me the "Servers" were down for international media). Are you serious? If you believe in SO MANY conspiracy theories, I got one word for you "Haldol" shots, once a month. It cures hallucinations very quickly.

Do you honestly believe all the above happen? IK can't win shi*t unless he's running in Pashtun area, let me tell you about Pakistan. Race is everything. So are you willing to put the country and its innocent people on line because Pashtuns want their guy to be the PM this time, whther it breaks the country and kills innocents?

Look where he won, KPK........oh and, NONE of the above issues you all claim about.... happened there. But they happened everywhere he lost. WTF man???

2) Whether Sharif is running right or wrong, the PEOPLE gave him 5 years. Whoever says he doesn't have a vote bank, is lying to his or herself. These guys have been winning for decades, you can't win your way through propaganda....show people what IK has done in KPK over 5 years and the votes will follow. Oh wait, I forgot, he'll now probably say no one gave him money to go spend on public welfare. What a liar!

3) Whether Sharif is right or wrong, you let the people decide his fate AFTER his term. People need to learn the system and patience, half of your society's issues will be eliminated as standing in line with patience to vote, fosters a healthy, non-violent democratic behavior that then teaches you to respect others even if you disagree.

Last but not least, common sense doesn't seem to exist on this forum. Go ahead and bring down the government. It'll also bring down your economy and the country will break. There is no doubt in my mind about it. When people from a nation don't want to keep it together and focus on ethnicity too much, there is no nation, they all become tribes. Welcome to 1800's again!

I agree all the points you raised. My only point is Sharif's authoritative style of government will bring him lots of problems.

He will again come into problems. The only solution to his problem is he has to learn power sharing that is the basis of the democracy. He thinks that people had given him the mandate to run authoritative style of government, people has given him the mandate to run democratic government. I think he is disrespectful to people's mandate. He is disrespectful to the institutions of the country e.g. Army; the way he embraced the army during the allegations of Jang group, Presidency; the way he selected such a mediocre person for that position, this is a clear-cut mockery of that office, Governor Punjab; a British national is selected for the reason he used to host them in UK, can you imagine the style of governance by the Sharif's.

1102355478-1.jpg

1102355478-2.gif

Back
Top Bottom