What's new

Breaking: Nawaz called Zardari !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
developing story: Nawaz has called Zardari.

about 2-3 hours prior Zardari called Imran Khan and asked that we are ready to re-open 4 constituencies :D

Not a big deal, Zardari called IK also...
"we will drag zardari on roads" :lol:
Ae Tair-e-Lahoti

Aye Tahir e Lahooti HASSAN MALIK PMLN NAWAZ SHARIF SHER ZINDABAD | Tune.pk

4.GIF

:omghaha::omghaha::haha:

Politics mein sub chalta hai Bhai...... Kaheen Chaprasi Partners ban gaee..... aur Kaheen kisee ko drag karnay wallay apus mein gallay mileeya..... :)

yeah I mentioned that too :lol:

oh look here: PMLN invites MQM against Azadi March of PTI

:omghaha:
i am of the view that Politicians should have chit chat with each other, closing all door is not a healthy sign

Politics mein sub chalta hai Bhai...... Kaheen Chaprasi Partners ban gaee..... aur Kaheen kisee ko drag karnay wallay apus mein gallay mileeya..... :)

i am of the view that Politicians should have chit chat with each other, closing all door is not a healthy sign

well I do agree.. why shouldnt pmln try to avert the storm.. :D

Fake promises, fake government, illusion to nation, then Prime minister... Han sab chalta hai.
B/w, Congrats for defending them. Ap jaisay mulk mein Log majood hon to dost ki jaroorat kisay hai :sarcastic:
You Keep continue defending patwaris,& Nawaz family...:cheers:

a3fc82da69aa0fe99ee56bba8eabea6e3cb4bce16dd58215c2f2c2a965dee99a.jpg

So essentially, IK is the reason why we will face the united Family front again and suffer it more??
MQM speaks so loudly against Jagidars, wadairas and patwaris... I think this is right time for MQM, for practical steps.

Last edited:
So essentially, IK is the reason why we will face the united Family front again and suffer it more??

More like, IK is the reason why we will see the united Family front again. Hope the all time sutti awaaaam wakes up this time.

"we will drag zardari on roads"
Ae Tair-e-Lahoti
Aye Tahir e Lahooti HASSAN MALIK PMLN NAWAZ SHARIF SHER ZINDABAD | Tune.pk
24.GIF

Read again the lesson of truth, of justice and valour!
You will be asked to do the work of taking on responsibility for the world.

MQM speaks so loudly against Jagidars, wadairas and patwaris... I think this is right time for MQM, for practical steps.

MQM has speaks only for its own benefit. Unless it has assurance that it will dominate politics in Karachi via a local bodies election system , they wont lift a finger in this mess.

Fake promises, fake government, illusion to nation, then Prime minister... Han sab chalta hai.
B/w, Congrats for defending them. Ap jaisay mulk mein Log majood hon to dost ki jaroorat kisay hai :sarcastic:
You Keep continue defending patwaris,& Nawaz family...:cheers:

a3fc82da69aa0fe99ee56bba8eabea6e3cb4bce16dd58215c2f2c2a965dee99a.jpg
i am not defending anyone here, jus compared IK statement/feeling about SR with SS statement against ZAB... but i guess i hurt someones feeling.... sorry

Back
Top Bottom