What's new

BREAKING : `Modi may use military option if terror attack traced to Pakistan’

anyway thanks to our establishment,With the increase in more than 2 Million votes of Ghani in 2nd run round,We have f****e up all indian investment in Afghanistan

Ghani is a sensible man. He knows Pakistan is his neighbour and Afg-Pak does eventually have similar interests of having peace both in Afghanistan and Pakistan. We all know which of our neighbour doesn't want peace in Pakistan, if there is no peace in Pakistan then there is on peace in Afghanistan and vice versa.

On reading such responses ,a post by @SvenSvensonov comes to mind. He said :

PDF is "the only place where having an opinion means more than having facts!

Has anyone read post No 1 carefully ? 36 posts in 30 minutes indicates that most havent.If so please answer these questions :

1. Has this statement been made by an Indian or a US citizen?
2. Is he expressing his own opinion or that of GOI ?

In the past anything said by a US citizen about Pakistan has been derided , why is eveyone running around like a headless chicken on reading the opinion of a US former diplomat on India without validating it !!

For those who take off on reading the title of threads I am reproducing this part from post No 1

The difference being here whilst this source is a former diplomat looking to kiss Indian bum.

This is Chuck Hagel and at the time Secretary of Defense for US confirming Indian hand in terrorist attacks in Pakistan.

I think Pakistan has more of a case to attack India.

The difference being here whilst this source is a former diplomat looking to kiss Indian bum.

This is Chuck Hagel and at the time Secretary of Defense for US confirming Indian hand in terrorist attacks in Pakistan.

I think Pakistan has more of a case to attack India.

Then for God sake do it !! What are you waiting for ????

Dont just talk for the sake of chest thumping & feeling brave !!

Now you will blame NS or some one other than your Army.

Ghani is a sensible man. He knows Pakistan is his neighbour and Afg-Pak does eventually have similar interests of having peace both in Afghanistan and Pakistan. We all know which of our neighbour doesn't want peace in Pakistan, if there is no peace in Pakistan then there is on peace in Afghanistan and vice versa.

Ghani knows that india was in Afghanistan only to irritate Pakistan.In the meantime,in term of 2Billion dollars,it would have invited Pakistan counter response to Indian anti Pak terrorism in Afghanistan leading to further destabilization of Afghanistan.

Ghani further more,is a ahamdzai,to be precise a Pakistani Pashtun,with Bannu and Waziristan having the largest population of Ahmadzai

Then for God sake do it !!

Dont just talk for the sake of chest thumping & feeling brave !!

Now you will blame NS or some one other than your Army.

Unlike India, Pakistan does not suffer from blood lust and small penis syndrome. You guys can't live nor let live.

Ghani knows that india was in Afghanistan only to irritate Pakistan.In the meantime,in term of 2Billion dollars,it would have invited Pakistan counter response to Indian anti Pak terrorism in Afghanistan leading to further destabilization of Afghanistan.

Ghani further more,is a ahamdzai,to be precise a Pakistani Pashtun,with Bannu and Waziristan having the largest population of Ahmadzai

Lets hope he can govern Afghanistan well. I really hope Afghanistan becomes peaceful again, they have suffered too much. We have also made many mistakes concerning Afghanistan. The only way to move forward is for Pakistan to invest in Afghanistan to give them genuine confidence in Pakistan.

Lets hope he can govern Afghanistan well. I really hope Afghanistan becomes peaceful again, they have suffered too much. We have also made many mistakes concerning Afghanistan. The only way to move forward is for Pakistan to invest in Afghanistan to give them genuine confidence in Pakistan.

Afghans need to understand that India has been using their country as a launch pad to attack Pakistan.

They also need to understand Indians don't mind if Afghans are blamed for this and both countries fight.

Mumbai drama was a false flag done by themselves to create leverage. chanakya principles, Indians have done much worse to their own in the past for leverage.

Any country which allows a caste system to racially categorize its citizens does not care for its citizens. That is why it holds the worlds most poor and the least toilets whilst the 1% bollywood few use everyone else like slave labour.

“If there is a major terrorist attack whose breadcrumbs lead to Pakistan and the Pakistan military and ISI, I think that this Prime Minister is likely to use military force against Pakistan territory. - from the Article

Now
The answer lies with "if" and from the replies of the Pakistani Members tacitly admits that Pakistan is actually involved directly/indirectly in every form of terrorist activity inside India. Previously they would not, but now they do admit and it implies we will do it, but what can India do?..Right? Otherwise why they would react in an angry way if they are not involved?

“Every Indian Prime Minister since the attack on the Parliament in Delhi now heading on 15 years ago has looked seriously at a military response when these incidents occur and has stepped back. But I believe that sentiment inside India has changed substantially and I think this Prime Minister is unlikely to step back,” former US Ambassador to India Robert Blackwill said.
`Modi may use military option if terror attack traced to Pakistan’ | Business Line

Well in diplomatic circles Mr. Robert Blackwill is known as Delhi's front man in US ...

“If there is a major terrorist attack whose breadcrumbs lead to Pakistan and the Pakistan military and ISI, I think that this Prime Minister is likely to use military force against Pakistan territory. - from the Article

Now
The answer lies with "if" and from the replies of the Pakistani Members tacitly admits that Pakistan is actually involved directly/indirectly in every form of terrorist activity inside India. Previously they would not, but now they do admit and it implies we will do it, but what can India do?..Right? Otherwise why they would react in an angry way if they are not involved?
lolzz just read indian members admiting india is involved in pakistani terror attacks janab . or ye saaly member kon hoty hain ? they are just few of internet users of millions . BTW i admit i was behind last week bomb attack in indian court do you believe in it ?

6c2.gif

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom