What's new

BREAKING : `Modi may use military option if terror attack traced to Pakistan’

LOL... Have you secured your transit route out of Kabul, now I want you to think very carefully before you answer this, because I have spent a good deal working there and know just how limited your country's interests are at the moment. Feeling a little isolated in Herat at the moment, so retreating to Kabul.

There is a reason Kabul wanted an open router to Wagha... Now like I said, could you name 1 Haulier that is willing to take your goods outside Kabul and Herat and who's baksheesh is it under? The Chinese have a good relationship with Heshmat Ghani.

Your country had it's chance, it put all it's money on Abduallh Abdullah and the ISAF routes, guess what... Where is Abdullah and where is ISAF? So remind me again, which company will be doing the transport and who is your local guarantor?

You don't have one... At least not for the time being, especially after the rapid pull out of ISAF!

Why would Lanka matter to Pakistan? Our strategic security interest is on our Eastern and western borders!

If that was the case Sir why India continues to still invest?

India funds 5 new projects under $120 million SDP in Afghanistan - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan News Agency

Baniyas like me are very tight with their paisa and if I am giving paisa I will get something in return no? :-)

Afghanistan warns Pakistan over Wagah border access | Pakistan Today

There is Your answer!

You have no route outside Afghanistan
, it is a land locked country! And you just posting that link proved everything I have been saying! Not a single haulier will get your goods out of Afghanistan.

And why do you keep investing in Af? Because teil seedhi ungli se nahi nikalta. You just posted two links which only support what I have been saying all along, but have you got anything to rebuke it? Answer = NO

And Kabul can threaten all it likes
, fact of the matter is border control dictates Pakistan can do whatever it needs to maintain it's border security, sovereignty and integrity. Kabul also cried about the Durrand Line trench along the Chaman crossing... Didn't mean we didn't build it?

So all this talk of "Military action" is nothing more than:
firefart.jpg

I never knew Afghanistan is part of Pakistan lol I thought they were a sovereign nation face it you think you have total control on India's actions in Afghanistan but we both know you do not ;)

As for the minerals it will take time as first they need rail infrastructure, transport is easy just pay Afghani truck drivers just like they are sending goods to the Indian border now.

Attari Check Post opened for exports from Afghanistan | DeshGujarat

how you going to stop us trading with Afghanistan? please enlighten me?

Iranian 30-member trade delegation in India to boost bilateral ties - Tehran Times

The Indian government has decided to get moving on the long-delayed construction of strategically critical Chabahar port in Iran that would give India easier access to Afghanistan and Central Asia through a shorter route that would also mean being able to avoid Karachi in neighboring Pakistan.

BTW who is blowing up your pipelines in Baluchistan? total energy network down Karachi mai :D

I never knew Afghanistan is part of Pakistan lol I thought they were a sovereign nation face it you think you have total control on India's actions in Afghanistan but we both know you do not ;)

As for the minerals it will take time as first they need rail infrastructure, transport is easy just pay Afghani truck drivers just like they are sending goods to the Indian border now.

So now you have reverted to this "I never knew Afghanistan was part of Pakistan" debate. Age old game buddy, like i said to you earlier. You joined in 2014 and I have been hovering around this forum since it's inception. I have also had the pleasure and displeasure of interacting with Indians online and in person.

You have some very educated people who know Afghanistan is a lost cause for you, because you "buy in" is limited. Unlike BD and SL and Nepal etc, where you have a strong strategic influence, your influence here is severely limited because of cultural, language, socio-religious and geographic restrictions.

Coming to rail? Where will this rail link be? Who will operate it? Where will it link from? Will you bypass Chaman/KP and if so how? Will the rail "fly in the sky over Pakistan and Chinese Border"?

"Afghani Truck Driver"? Lol now you are making me laugh! Brother, the majority of truck drivers in Afghanistan are "PAKISTANI" 90% of haulage companies east of the border are operated by Durranis, Marwats etc, who are Pakistani Tribes involved in transport!

bilde

pakistan_101110~5.jpg

pakistanborder_wide-4e6636a29b0c30dd3c90fc1f20da8ef4a99ca863-s1100-c15.jpg

^ Please pay attention to the Pakistani Number Plates
Pakistan’s truck artists lament NATO withdrawal from Afghanistan

BTW who is blowing up your pipelines in Baluchistan? total energy network down Karachi mai :D

You know posts like that make me laugh, you have no comprehension about the subject you are discussing. You are quoting trade post links and BLA activity and think it is supposed to be a laughing matter. Don't you worry, your investment in Afghanistan and the subsequent blunder forthcoming will ensure it will be Islamabad who will have the last laugh.

Don't you worry about that boyo! And to access Attari check post, those trucks have to pass through "Pakistan". So you are back to square one! And Iran, Indian relationship is at an all time low, after January :)

So now you have reverted to this "I never knew Afghanistan was part of Pakistan" debate. Age old game buddy, like i said to you earlier. You joined in 2014 and I have been hovering around this forum since it's inception. I have also had the pleasure and displeasure of interacting with Indians online and in person.

You have some very educated people who know Afghanistan is a lost cause for you, because you "buy in" is limited. Unlike BD and SL and Nepal etc, where you have a strong strategic influence, your influence here is severely limited because of cultural, language, socio-religious and geographic restrictions.

Coming to rail? Where will this rail link be? Who will operate it? Where will it link from? Will you bypass Chaman/KP and if so how? Will the rail "fly in the sky over Pakistan and Chinese Border"?

"Afghani Truck Driver"? Lol now you are making me laugh! Brother, the majority of truck drivers in Afghanistan are "PAKISTANI" 90% of haulage companies east of the border are operated by Durranis, Marwats etc, who are Pakistani Tribes involved in transport!

bilde

pakistan_101110~5.jpg

pakistanborder_wide-4e6636a29b0c30dd3c90fc1f20da8ef4a99ca863-s1100-c15.jpg

^ Please pay attention to the Pakistani Number Plates
Pakistan’s truck artists lament NATO withdrawal from Afghanistan

You know what they say about assumptions? Boss ;) first let the port be developed in Iran and after the transportation will be done. Step by step and in a systematic order, the game has not even started yet still the journey is long and nobody is certain as of yet what will transpire.

You know posts like that make me laugh, you have no comprehension about the subject you are discussing. You are quoting trade post links and BLA activity and think it is supposed to be a laughing matter. Don't you worry, your investment in Afghanistan and the subsequent blunder forthcoming will ensure it will be Islamabad who will have the last laugh.

Don't you worry about that boyo! And to access Attari check post, those trucks have to pass through "Pakistan". So you are back to square one! And Iran, Indian relationship is at an all time low, after January :)

Let me tell you one thing for free (the game has changed after 26/11) I am not just a pretty face dear :-) I know first hand what actions are being taken but of course I can not tell on PDF

You know what they say about assumptions? Boss ;) first let the port be developed in Iran and after the transportation will be done. Step by step and in a systematic order, the game has not even started yet still the journey is long and nobody is certain as of yet what will transpire.

Post is not developed, Boss is not making assumptions. Boss was in Afghanistan less than 8 months ago so "boss" is talking from ground experience, not acting like some "keyboard warrior" goggling links for the sake of a debate. :)

India has lost in Afghanistan to China, even NATO has admitted to it. Be my guest and google it. :)

Let me tell you one thing for free (the game has changed after 26/11) I am not just a pretty face dear :-) I know first hand what actions are being taken but of course I can not tell on PDF

Pretty face? My dear, I don't swing that way, lol you know actions first hand as do I. Don't assume people sitting on this forum are keyboard warriors. I know full well where some of you are "emanating" from.

Post is not developed, Boss is not making assumptions. Boss was in Afghanistan less than 8 months ago so "boss" is talking from ground experience, not acting like some "keyboard warrior" goggling links for the sake of a debate. :)

India has lost in Afghanistan to China, even NATO has admitted to it. Be my guest and google it. :)

Pretty face? My dear, I don't swing that way, lol you know actions first hand as do I. Don't assume people sitting on this forum are keyboard warriors. I know full well where some of you are "emanating" from.

Thou where are you now Boss? sitting on your keyboard or in Afghanistan? :-) never assume chap, I am a old hand and been around a fair bit myself but will never spill the beans on PDF. All I can say is let the show continue and we shall see.

If you think we have lost that will be good and all the baniya paisa has gone down the toilet ;)

they are new generation did not taste modern war yet . using military on neighbor which has border with you and have massive firepower nukes air force army navy well equip and hostile to you ? are they crazy ?it can torch nuclear war or WW3 even damn
I just thought "why does Pakistan have a navy?" But I forgot that it wasn't completely landlocked. Obviously I need to brush up on my geography knowledge. Anyway, just a useless thing to note haha.

Quantity, traffic flow, frequency and hauliers, goods carried, cost effectiveness? You can do the same through air bridge via Tashkent too but that wont make it "efficient" does it?

Cost efficiency is relative. If India wants to do anything in Afghanistan, Iran will be the best bet. Air transport is not comparable to access to port.

Back
Top Bottom