What's new

BREAKING : `Modi may use military option if terror attack traced to Pakistan’

May be Pakistan has tried but Terrorists based in Pakistan doesn't seem to make it anything but successful, so its time for you to look into that else you will continue to suffer as you are doing now...

You will all be eating uranium for breakfast within 100 years in that case. Who cares.

Laughing so hard at the title of this thread. So just this week alone, the press from India has been:

"Modi May Engage with Pakistan"
"Modi May use Military Option"
Blah Blah Blah!

It will not be full blown war but more a covert war using proxies :rolleyes:

guns for hire :angel:

You are wrong. I am not prety sure but India moved to this covert response mode after Mumbai attack. Pakistan thought that its Nuclear weapon is a gaurantee against the outright attack by India. They totally miscalculated the indian response. India moved to an option of tit for tat in covert mode as this mode was the correct choice in nuclear environment.Earlier India used to think that a stable democratic pakistan is in favor of regional peace but later on realized that It policy is not generating any fruit and back firing. So india changed its mode of response. There has not been any major attack subsequent to that. so that we may reasonablly assume that new policy is working well. There is no reason to change this response mode untill Pakistan back track from its policy to use terror as the tool of state policy.
So you agree that india is involved in terror attacks in pakistan including peshawar

It will not be full blown war but more a covert war using proxies :rolleyes:

guns for hire :angel:

Indian companies need breathing space in Kabul, I doubt your government will do anything. They know what can happen if such "threats" are carried out. :)

Maybe/May not be but what do you think about your own self? Any bleak chance of even having a breakfast?

I can live anywhere in the world. Don't worry I will be far far away when the nukes start flying because you idiots do not understand concept of peace and not being neurotic. :rofl:

now uncle Doval aiya thou phir sai game start hogi hai

culprit been found or caught? :D
Let me tell you something, you don't discuss on going investigations. If you want to spin yarns around an old dog who has seen it all, be my guest. It only reduces your credibility to discuss these issues.

BTW remember that whatever action your nation takes, you stand to loose more. Interruption to those mineral supplies from Kabul will cost your "industry" a lot more than what you can do in Pakistan. Mind it :)

now uncle Doval aiya thou phir sai game start hogi hai
:rolleyes:

Let me tell you something, you don't discuss on going investigations. If you want to spin yarns around an old dog who has seen it all, be my guest. It only reduces your credibility to discuss these issues.

BTW remember that whatever action your nation takes, you stand to loose more. Interruption to those mineral supplies from Kabul will cost your "industry" a lot more than what you can do in Pakistan. Mind it :)

:rolleyes:

But Boss the minerals will be sent to Chabahar port ;) why we need to go through Pakistan for transportation

RAW is doing a big game in Lanka also now the new Lankan PM is going to India :D

total regime change

But Boss the minerals will be sent to Chabahar port ;) why we need to go through Pakistan for transportation

LOL... Have you secured your transit route out of Kabul, now I want you to think very carefully before you answer this, because I have spent a good deal working there and know just how limited your country's interests are at the moment. Feeling a little isolated in Herat at the moment, so retreating to Kabul.

There is a reason Kabul wanted an open router to Wagha... Now like I said, could you name 1 Haulier that is willing to take your goods outside Kabul and Herat and who's baksheesh is it under? The Chinese have a good relationship with Heshmat Ghani.

Your country had it's chance, it put all it's money on Abduallh Abdullah and the ISAF routes, guess what... Where is Abdullah and where is ISAF? So remind me again, which company will be doing the transport and who is your local guarantor?

You don't have one... At least not for the time being, especially after the rapid pull out of ISAF!

RAW is doing a big game in Lanka also now the new Lankan PM is going to India

Why would Lanka matter to Pakistan? Our strategic security interest is on our Eastern and western borders!

Back
Top Bottom