What's new

BREAKING : `Modi may use military option if terror attack traced to Pakistan’

How can you even speak of 1947, a time at which you did not even have the letter of accession. You still don't have it. Kashmir was always meant to go to Pakistan because of its 80% population being Muslim. Whatever has happened b/w Pakistan and India over Kashmir has been Indian fault right from the start.
There was a proposal to exchange Kashmir with Hyderabad(Deccan) & Junagadh which was rejected by Pakistan. Now u r talking of letter of accession. It is like putting the CART WHEEL before the horse.Lastly Why did the Tribal raiders attacked Kashmir in the first place,do u have any answer.

the rise of number in causality on Pakistanis side is basically after june-july, when Modi came in power.

Next time Indian terrorism is involved in Baluchistan, Pakistan should respond by striking India's ''cultural'' centres in Afghanistan.

And what happens next is Pakistan will not be able to provide any Indian involvement, because India is not involved and Pakistan will become a scape goat again.

yeah asshole, tell me one instance when you have actually supported them with your sweat and blood?

Wow so feisty ... the name a$$hole that's your family name don't put it on me, I didn't called you "turd face" did I?
On history lessons? ... so boring ... go dig yourself

That has always been your wet dream ... guess what - we all know.
salley maderchod chinni, Pakistan is dumb country who wrongly always believes in other countries propaganda, history is litted with their such action(American, Saudi and now Chinese). But have you ever help Pakistani against India financially or militarily in the event of war, weather it was 1947 or 65 or 71 or 99 kargil. You always show brotherhood either before or after when Pakistan is defeated.
As a nation Pakistan is joke we know it and rest of the world including you also know it, so it will better for you not to pin Pakistan every-time against India otherwise these fools will try to do something unnecessary and get beaten and the Pakistani people will pay the most heavier price.:hitwall::hitwall:

Wow so feisty ... the name a$$hole that's your family name don't put it on me, I didn't called you "turd face" did I?

you don't have any honor. People who don't stand by the word they give have no honor. . Pakistan, though problematic, have been given the word by you and you have not kept your word. Your're a turd. They're family, you've betrayed them, so you deserve the insults we give you. TURD.

Last edited:
Have you not ask your parents why they given you such name a$$hole.........:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you don't have any honor. People who don't stand by the word they give have no honor. . Pakistan, though problematic, have been given the word by you and you have not kept your word. Your're a turd. They're family, you've betrayed them, so you deserve the insults we give you. TURD.

What a feisty turd face, don't let your anger melt you into diarrhea ...

Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Involvement of other nations... Both before and during the war, the People's Republic of China had been a major military associate of Pakistan and had invariably admonished India, with whom it had fought a war in 1962. There were also reports of Chinese troop movements on the Indian border to support Pakistan. As such, India agreed to the UN mandate in order to avoid a war on both borders. .."

China helped Pak during Kargil war: Brigadier - The Times of India

Supply of arms:
Indo-Pak Conflict and the Role of External Powers

Have you not ask your parents why they given you such name a$$hole.........:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you a merck drug guinea pig that lack reading ability? A$$hole is his family name.
:crazy:

"Involvement of other nations... Both before and during the war, the People's Republic of China had been a major military associate of Pakistan and had invariably admonished India, with whom it had fought a war in 1962. There were also reports of Chinese troop movements on the Indian border to support Pakistan. As such, India agreed to the UN mandate in order to avoid a war on both borders. .."

Are you a merck drug guinea pig that lack reading ability? A$$hole is his family name.
:crazy:
you don't have any honor. People who don't stand by the word they give have no honor. . Pakistan, though problematic, have been given the word by you and you have not kept your word. Your're a turd. They're family, you've betrayed them, so you deserve the insults we give you.

you don't have any honor. People who don't stand by the word they give have no honor. . Pakistan, though problematic, have been given the word by you and you have not kept your word. Your're a turd. They're family, you've betrayed them, so you deserve the insults we give you.

Supply of arms:
Indo-Pak Conflict and the Role of External Powers

salley maderchod chinni, Pakistan is dumb country who wrongly always believes in other countries propaganda, history is litted with their such action(American, Saudi and now Chinese). But have you ever help Pakistani against India financially or militarily in the event of war, weather it was 1947 or 65 or 71 or 99 kargil. You always show brotherhood either before or after when Pakistan is defeated.
As a nation Pakistan is joke we know it and rest of the world including you also know it, so it will better for you not to pin Pakistan every-time against India otherwise these fools will try to do something unnecessary and get beaten and the Pakistani people will pay the most heavier price.:hitwall::hitwall:

Look who is talking! You guys have 23.6% poverty while Pakistan have 12.7% and you call them a joke? You guys have 400M of people in hunger and you call Pakistan a joke? Did you check you life expectancy, GDP per capita, even average male height before saying they are a joke?

You call them a dumb country? Calling them fools? Did you check your (A) average IQ level (B) literacy level before talking? Who is more dumb?

And we pin them against you? Look who said about attacking Pakistan territory in the first place?

We helped them with money, loans, investment, projects, small arms, tanks, jet fights, subs, frigates, missiles, UN resolutions, infrastructure, defense industry, nuclear power and numerous other things, what other country has done so far?

How the F*** its a breaking or even a news if there are "May" and "If" words in a sentence.

For 4 years Pakistan has tried to make peace with India and all your media does is print this type of garbage.

I have no sympathy left anymore for India.
May be Pakistan has tried but Terrorists based in Pakistan doesn't seem to make it anything but successful, so its time for you to look into that else you will continue to suffer as you are doing now...

Back
Top Bottom