What's new

BREAKING : MODI govt wants a 3 year jail for offensive&amoral messages on social media

I don't know why I am 100% sure mujahidinds was a Hindu. I think, it was manvan, that fellow.,he used to use plentty of reverse psychology on Hindus, through being a Muslim of India. This fellow isupportaap on the other hand has real hatred somewhere. I can sense it. Anyway...murky stuff :lol: :cheers:
that's what I and quite a few others used to think too because some of his earlier postings were bordering on the insane to begin with but he's toned it down since and made it a bit more 'believable' (true colors surfacing?)

I think @SarthakGanguly was convinced right from the start it's a real person (no trolling there, that's just how most of them are, right ?) :sarcastic:

but just in case it's a 'reverse psychology' troll account, highly entertaining but they'll have to try harder to change my views about our muslim brothers.. I'm a secular capitalist forever, no time for sky daddy.

and I only joined last year but I figured 'manavan' already had a bit of a reputation, his new username is a dead give away as our friend isupportaap also notes in this next post :P

SO I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG?i knew it it was a hindutva extremist not a muslim
MokshaVimukthi
busted
and what about you, mujahidind, militant leftist congressi who just jumped ship or another "reverse psychology" troll ? :partay:

Its a double edged sword. Freedom of speech should be maintained though. I believe no one should be prosecuted for cartoons or using temple locations names in their novels.

Idiotic move, I sincerely hope it doesn't fructify.

Does @isupportaap ever post any non-pro-AAP/anti-BJP news? Ever? Even once?

So should accept what modi says only if also post pro BJP news?

Guys, please note, today there was the UNION BUDGET, in case you forgot; or maybe the mediocrity of the stupid exercise shoked you into amnesia as a coping mechanism....it's better to face it than pretend there is no elephant here

Bull$hit Union Budget

I don't know why I am 100% sure mujahidinds was a Hindu. I think, it was manvan, that fellow.,he used to use plentty of reverse psychology on Hindus, through being a Muslim of India. This fellow isupportaap on the other hand has real hatred somewhere. I can sense it. Anyway...murky stuff :lol: :cheers:

Are you sure "manvan" is a muslim ? :cheesy: ............. he is so busted :lol:

PDF attracts the best and the brightest :P

mujhaidind was not a Hindu. He has been arrested by the ATS for supporting ISIS two weeks back. Sounds bad right? That's reality for you. Believe/disbelieve - your choice.

Stupid move. Impossible to implement.

Really ? For supporting isis ?

I felt so. They were posts of a totally apologetic guy and a guy totally wanting reverse psychology to work !

Tell us more if it's true ! :-) :pop:
A guy from Mumbai with roots in Hyderabad. That's all I am allowed to tell. :) And not a Hindu. :P

Lawwd noo !

Manvan comes from lodd manu.

I think it was him posing as mujahidind.

It does, the safety, apparently...brings out the inner monsters of all kinds.

Plus trolling is the new in thing.

What a pity you got banned :lol: ........ i was waiting to see more brilliant analysis from you :P

you are here since 2008 you should know better how the bhakts here spread lies prefix headings etc nothing new about it stop whining an report my posts if you are offended or maybe you should learn how to ignore a post or two?thanks
by only bashing hindus here what religion you are showing ??

Back
Top Bottom