What's new

BREAKING! Mars Orbiter Put In Orbit Successfully!!

Say you have ten bucks, you can either buy food for the ten bucks and finish it and then starve, or you can buy food for 5 bucks, be half full, invest the other 5 so that you can make more money from it and not starve in the future? Its as simple as that really.

Do you think richer developed countries don't have social problems? Or the funds being used by space org like NASA can't be utilized to provide for the poor and needy in America?

Because richer countries can afford to divert billions of $'s to there space programmes because the problems they face are incomparable to third world countries.. Thats why they are developed and you're poor

Any way i do not wish to have a debate here on poverty and derail the thread.. Congrats anyways, Indians should be proud either way

Because richer countries can afford to divert billions of $'s to there space programmes because the problems they face are incomparable to third world countries.. Thats why they are developed and we're poor

Any way i do not wish to have a debate here on poverty and derail the thread.. Congrats anyways, Indians should be proud either way

NASA's annual budget around 20 Billion dollars ISRO's annual budget 1 Billion dollar.

Everything is in proportion, I don't see the problem?

And please, we Indian's don't shy away from debate, its the idiotic trolling which people have issue with.

social issue are there not because of the fund issues. problem lies elsewhere which has nothing to do with ISRO or M.O.M. if other govt agencies start working as efficiently as ISRO lot of the social issues will ceased to be issues.

Congrats India and Congrats ISRO!!!

You made us proud once again !

The next step for ISRO should be to step back and think about the potential applications of this technology and to increase domestic content, science package and independence of control.

Because richer countries can afford to divert billions of $'s to there space programmes because the problems they face are incomparable to third world countries.. Thats why they are developed and you're poor

Remember we just had to scarifies money equal or less than single Hollywood movies for MOM...which in turn has given us lot of scientific achievement for our coming generation to work on.
Try to be on topic instead...I believe you will also not like to take *specific comment* on every sri lankan thread....so try to open up yrself.

NASA's annual budget around 20 Billion dollars ISRO's annual budget 1 Billion dollar.

Everything is in proportion, I don't see the problem?

And please, we Indian's don't shy away from debate, its the idiotic trolling which people have issue with.

And where was that attempt to troll ?

Remember we just had to scarifies money equal or less than single Hollywood movies for MOM...which in turn has given us lot of scientific achievement for our coming generation to work on.
Try to be on topic instead...I believe you will also not like to take *specific comment* on every sri lankan thread....so try to open up yrself.

It was on topic.. And was relevant to the subject that is being debated world wide.. Some of you maybe over come by national pride right now and rightly so.. But overt jingoism will not prevent others from posting genuine queries either.. What has this got to do with Sri Lanka any way ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom