What's new

BREAKING! Mars Orbiter Put In Orbit Successfully!!

burn a little bit more kid and you will be engulfed in flames .

bottom line is we are the first country to reach mars in their first mission , history created .
bcz i am 98% sure you are a false flagger my suggestion to you is ask your space agency suparco to forget their space program and start producing rocket crackers for deepavali , if india gives you a go ahead for doing business then you might actually make some profits .
SUPARCO ko space agency ka kam chod ke SUPARI ki kheti start kar deni chahiye.
and suparco should be renamed as Supari corporation.:rofl:

Not bad for a third world country.
Whats up with the Chinese members on this thread?
Have some Ding Dong Chini.

SUPARCO ko space agency ka kam chod ke SUPARI ki kheti start kar deni chahiye.
and suparco should be renamed as Supari corporation.:rofl:
It;'s funny :D
but, Yaar, kyon kisi ke pat pe laat maar rahe ho.
Those guys are doing what they could have done, considering direction and attention from top/ Govt and resources at their disposals.

What parts of the project were joint?

Was the orbiter manufactured by NASA? If not what parts were manufactured by India or assembled in India? This would be a better argument in case of not being happy with India launching an orbiter to Mars. Saying they used NASA Maps and western computers to perform the task is just not a deal breaker for me. Its the will to do it that I will appreciate and so should you.

We are proud of our joint projects with you. Lets just agree to keep the topic to the Mars mission.

When These Idiots says that we had used some resources of NASA, They forget that they used not only parts from Russia but even they used Russian Rocket to launch their space craft in orbit. They could not perform trejectory correction and their space craft fall on earth in 2 days.

If our Pakistani friends wants to share pride (As the brethren nation) , We won't mind.

Niggas is low people, the whole world knows!

Niggas is a racial term used for american people of african orgin. These term is used by usually arrogant bastard low life sons of bitches who doesnt have a clue on their orgin due to anonomity and complexity of being born out of a street orgy in pitch black darkness.

Dont be like one. Be civil and use well mannered cultured words when addressing an unknown person in cyberspace.

Yeah you may like to eat dogs too....What are you trying to say??? With your wrecked English! !!!!??

Not his fault. Poor guys never had any good food to eat in past so their food habit was spoiled.

556nt.jpg
Delete

It's a great achievement.. Not sure how sending a vessel to Mars would give solutions to the myriad of social issues India face but still it's a great technological achievement for India especially given that the cost of it was mere 1/10th of projects that NASA would have spend.. Congrats
Thanks mate....yes its a great achievement.....and the objective of this mission is to demonstrate our technological capability..because in near future.most of the .research or mission will be jointly carried out ..for example:
International Space Station - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so it is good for us to have confidence and share our knowledge.and experience ..in future projects.....

I expected this kind of behavior from Pakistanis but they are turning out to be far more gracious today -- even including the usual suspects among them!
I think in general, around the net, everyone has been appreciative and supportive. There were quite a few Chinese people on the livestream chat. A lot of the were sending congratulatory messages.

The funny part is there were many aap party supporters constantly calling the pm all sorts of words...and talking smack about the mission in general. I guess some people just cant keep politics out of things.

Back
Top Bottom