What's new

BREAKING! Mars Orbiter Put In Orbit Successfully!!

India's Mars Orbiter achieves new Milestone in successful Orbital Insertion

The Indian Mars Orbiter Spacecraft achieved a major milestone on Wednesday, successfully inserting itself into orbit around planet Mars, marking the completion of a 680-million Kilometer journey through the Solar System. This marks one of the biggest achievements of the Indian Space Research Organization as MOM ventured further into space than any previous Indian spacecraft.

Successfully placing a spacecraft in orbit around Mars, ISRO becomes the fourth member in an exclusive club of agencies that successfully sent spacecraft to Mars following the Soviet space program, the European Space Agency and NASA that had just sent its MAVEN spacecraft into Martian orbit on Monday.

8676660_orig.jpg

191685_orig.jpg

1574745_orig.jpg

2575908_orig.jpg

7816866_orig.jpg

Look at the precession, hardly any deviation on Velocity parameter (actual v/s expected) :yahoo:

Mars Orbiter Mission Updates - SPACEFLIGHT101

Exactly what is delay time period between actual transmitted and recieved transmitted ?

Exactly what is delay time period between actual transmitted and recieved transmitted ?
12.5 minutes to go, and 12.5 minutes to come back, so totally 25 minutes. 12.5 is the average time, the time will ofcourse change depending on how far/close mars is to earth.

I too saw that Pakistani lady commenting in a news channel. The video is also in YouTube.

I just can control the excitement....

I happened to remember a Pakistani lady journo. saying " SACHI ME GAYA HAI KI PHUSS HAI ? "

dekh aurat... dekh... when some countries are still in the debate between Presidential System/ Westminster System and Sharia... India has SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED the mission in the FIRST SHOT !

Bharat Mata ki jai....
I

Back
Top Bottom