What's new

BREAKING! Mars Orbiter Put In Orbit Successfully!!

f4032215104935848637a8481757f568.jpg

Just saw the video. Most of the scientists are Mallus... Wooot!
Indeed. And as a Malayali I will never forget to mention Mallu involvement in this venture. Congrats Dr. Radhakrisnan and team

well done!

Honorable PM's Quotes

The short form of this Mars mission is MOM, knew as soon as I heard this that MOM never disappoints

I congratulate the people of this country. India has become the first to have made history by reaching Mars on its maiden attempt.

We have gone beyond the boundaries of human enterprise and imagination, we have accurately navigated our spacecraft.

The odds, were stacked against us. Of the 51 missions, attempted across the world so far, a mere 21 had succeeded. But we have prevailed

With today's success, Isro has joined only three other countries worldwide to have reached Mars

Built it indigenously, in a pan-Indian effort, stretching from Bangalore to Bhubhaneshwar, and Faridabad to Rajkot

These, are all accomplishments, that will go down as landmarks, in history

I told scientists to not worry about failure, as if we had failed, it would have been my responsibility :big_boss: :fans:

Jab kaam mangal hota hai, iraade mangal hote hain, to mangal ki yatra bhi mangal hoti hai :yahoo:

No one represents, this zeal for exploring the unknown more, than our space scientists, here at Isro

Through your brilliance, and hard work, you have made it a habit, of achieving the impossible

Through your achievements, you have honoured our fore-fathers, and inspired our future generations

Our efforts have historically focussed on ultimate objective of nation-building. Of translating space technology into space applications

Modern India, must continue, playing this leading role of ‘Jagad-guru Bharat'

Lets today's success drive us to greater visions, let us push our boundaries and then push some more. This is the hope with which we move forward.

When our cricketers win a tournament, the entire country celebrates. What the scientists have achieved today, is much greater than that.

We proved That
1 We have best physicists
2. we are master of frugal engineering.
3. We are masters in Jugad technology.
I hope India not to get over ahead over some success. Best physicists? Then what happen to the Germans,Russian and US?

I hope India not to get over ahead over some success. Best physicists? Then what happen to the Germans,Russian and US?

It's Hari.

Anyways

The primary role of this mission was to see if India can put a satellite on Mar's orbit. Everything else is secondary.

Mars mission a historic achievement: President

NEW DELHI: The success of the mission to Mars will "inspire our scientists to make even greater strides", said President Pranab Mukherjee who described it as a "historic achievement".

Mukherjee on Wednesday congratulated the Indian Space Research Organization (Isro) for the Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM) entering the orbit of the red planet in its first attempt.

In a message to Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) chairman K Radhakrishnan, the president said: "I extend my hearty congratulations and best wishes to you and your team on the successful Orbit Insertion Maneuver of the Mars Orbiter Mission 'Mangalyaan' after a journey of nearly nine months.

"The success has made India the first Asian country and ISRO the fourth space agency to send a satellite to the red planet. ISRO is also the first to enter the Martian Orbit in its maiden attempt.

"The nation is proud of this historic achievement which has demonstrated, yet again, India's space capabilities. I am sure that this breakthrough, which marks a significant landmark in our space programme, will inspire our scientists to make even greater strides," the president said.

He also conveyed his greetings to the members of the ISRO team of scientists, engineers, technologists and all others associated with the mission.

"The nation is grateful for their hard work and proud of their accomplishment," he added.

Mars mission a historic achievement: President - The Times of India

Great Day For ISRO Scientists, Time for Party, Congratulation Members, ISRO Scientists. Thanx ISRO.

Back
Top Bottom