What's new

Breaking Kiev snipers hired by Ukraine opposition - leaked phone call

They did promise everything to Ukranians. Full EU Membership. Cheap Credits, Technologicla Investments etc.

But its all a big Lie, Ukranians will only get high interest rate IMF loans.

This kind of plot looks all too familiar
Do the cia+nato have better plots to overthrow a government which is not their liking?

I have heard that the anti-government postesters are paid by the west at $100k a day before Ukrainian president Yanukovych left under safety reasons for Russia. If some members can post link to share
According to some observations, I have come to such conclusions. In protests in Kiev an active part took three categories of people. The first category were the most active fighters and most of the leaders of protests were from this category. They are all members of Ukrainian nationalist, Nazi, fascist groups. The second category were the people who fought for the idea of cleaning the society of corruption. Some of them were among the leaders of the movement, but of the low rank. The third category were people keen on the idea of Ukraine's accession to the EU. Without a doubt, the leaders of the protests and activists received salaries, although I do not know exact figures. Most of ordinary participants likely protested for their false or true ideas and a free meal.
Senior leaders of the movement, certainly got cash rewards.
Protests were financing primarily by Ukrainian oligarchs. The largest figures are a banker and candy magnate Pyotr Poroshenko.
1_9665.jpg

and banker, chairman of the Jewish organization in Ukraine Igor Kolomoisky.
bdb30194579471b00435a3aa83bd8f80.jpg

No doubt oligarchs rely on the development of their business in the EU.
I think that these plans have little in common with the modernization and development of economy of Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom