What's new

Breaking Kiev snipers hired by Ukraine opposition - leaked phone call

Shame on the Western Coalition for spreading false propaganda against Russia. I fully support Russia in its endeavor to take back what is rightfully her's. I shall even go on to say that this particular incident should be used as "pretext" to send in Russian forces to save people from such malicious forces.

Go Russia. Go Putin.

lol, stop spinning stuff dude.
I repeat, i only linked video of what appears to be pro Yanukovitch government snipers after Vostok expressed disbelief in such a thing ever existing and after his insinuation snipers only appear when NATO wishes.

What "appears" says it all. Who is spinning?

You don't say?

I know that your undestanding of German culture is weak given the fact that you are an immigrant. You are being excused for that.

Some English lapsus again. I think you mean to say "both of them". Funny that you'd lecture me about English.

Well unlike India, English is not the national language of Germany. But obviously you got the meaning of what I wrote. So, why the ado?

Someone could legally argue that Estonian FM simply misunderstood her words and gave his impression of what she said to Ashton on the basis of his misunderstanding.

Spin, spin, spin ... :lol:

Loaded question - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's not intechangeable in meaning. It's an accusation delivered through a question. It's used in police stations mostly and by word spinners on the net :lol:

The thing is, there was no question mark at the of the sentence when I accused Olga to have rehashed her words, Mr. Spin doctor. :lol:

They couldn't have just unleashed Vitali Kilitchko on the crowd? Though if they did that it would probably end in decision and not be watched by Americans.

Nothing special,he's just sharing some supositions not facts.

More worrysome is the FSB ears dropping.Good that they uncovered themselves,altough stupid.Putler must be getting desperate as ukrainians don't seem to rise up and calling for their russian "liberators".

What "appears" says it all. Who is spinning?

You are spinning some wild tale here. For what purpose i dont know but i think it has to do with 50 cents. I will not repeat myself as to why i posted that video and as an answer to whom.

I know that your undestanding of German culture is weak given the fact that you are an immigrant. You are being excused for that.

Right, let's not forget you dont know the meanings of "to argue". But you're being excused for that too, since in Mandarin there is probably no such word, only harmonius coexistence. :lol:

Well unlike India, English is not the national language of Germany. But obviously you got the meaning of what I wrote. So, why the ado?

The ado is connected to the fact you're trying to give language lessons again, while not knowing some pretty basic facts to which you even admit. It's deja vu from when you were trying to teach me Schweizerdeutsch.

Spin, spin, spin ... :lol:

That's how it is now, spin or not......she says with other words that Estonian FM has misunderstood her. Deal with it.

The thing is, there was no question mark at the of the sentence when I accused Olga to have rehashed her words, Mr. Spin doctor. :lol:

Doesn't matter. We all know what you were trying to do. Weaseling around with semantics isn't fooling anyone.

The only thing that matters is what she said on record as it stands as a first person account. Some second hand suppositions of a particular FM don't matter that much.

Last edited:
You are spinning some wild tale here. For what purpose i dont know but i think it has to do with 50 cents. I will not repeat myself as to why i posted that video and as an answer to whom.

Right, let's not forget you dont know the meanings of "to argue". But you're being excused for that too, since in Mandarin there is probably no such word, only harmonius coexistence. :lol:

The ado is connected to the fact you're trying to give language lessons again, while not knowing some pretty basic facts to which you even admit. It's deja vu from when you were trying to teach me Schweizerdeutsch.

That's how it is now, spin or not......she says with other words that Estonian FM has misunderstood her. Deal with it.

Doesn't matter. We all know what you were trying to do. Weaseling around with semantics isn't fooling anyone.

The only thing that matters is what she said on record as it stands as a first person account. Some second hand suppositions of a particular FM don't matter that much.

Yeah, Mr. Spindoctor … as I can see, you are pretty much talking or should we say brainfarting to yourself in this thread. :lol:

In many German forums people are asking why this news hasn't been reported in the mainstream media, particularly the system media such as ARD Tagesschau or ZDFheute.

Western media is censored from CIA. Germany was created from the US and today still many thousand american troops working secretly in Germany.

Some true facts and analysis about snipers in Kiev.

This kind of plot looks all too familiar
Do the cia+nato have better plots to overthrow a government which is not their liking?

I have heard that the anti-government postesters are paid by the west at $100k a day before Ukrainian president Yanukovych left under safety reasons for Russia. If some members can post link to share

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom