What's new

Breaking Kiev snipers hired by Ukraine opposition - leaked phone call

Need to be a man not quite adequate to call a coward-democrat Yanukovych, who three months did not dare to give a perfectly legitimate orders to use force "regime desperately trying to remain in power"

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Anyhow, her statement in regards to claims of mr. Paet is linked above.

First of all, the video does not prove anything. Is there any 100 % proof that all snipers wore the same uniforms? No?

If that Olga wants to stay alive or even dream of any important position in the new government, she better rehash her words. ;)

First of all, the video does not prove anything. Is there any 100 % proof that all snipers wore the same uniforms? No?

Sure the video doesn't prove anything. But yellow armbands we're the ID sign for regime security forces. It has some weight to it even if it's purely circumstantial.

If that Olga wants to stay alive or even dream of any important position in the new government, she better rehash her words. ;)

Didn't you read above? I linked her statement given to a Telegraph reporter considering this call between Ashton and Paet. The gist of it:

Mr Paet's assertion that an opposition figure was behind the Maidan massacre was not one she could share.

"I think you can only say something like this on the basis of fact," she said. "Its not correct and its not good to do this. It should be based on fact."

Link is above.

Sure the video doesn't prove anything. But yellow armbands we're the ID sign for regime security forces. It has some weight to it even if it's purely circumstantial.

Is that a proof that they were responsible for the deaths on Maidan?

Didn't you read above? I linked her statement given to a Telegraph reporter considering this call between Ashton and Paet. The gist of it:

Link is above.

I went through it and all I can see is rehashing words after the phone call got leaked. It's like a little bug that was thrown into a glass full of water and desperately trying to crawl out.

Is that a proof that they were responsible for the deaths on Maidan?

You are aware that this was filmed around Maidan square? of course it's not conclusive evidence......but is a pretty good reply to someone who replies to you with "..." when you say to him for what snipers are good at and why snipers mysteriously appear at revolutions.
It's the ultimate terror tool to scare the revolting population into submission.

The original comment by tovarisch Vostok:

"Unidentified" snipers appear during the Orange Revolutions, Arab Spring and other coups.

And after that i linked to him a group of pro regime security personnel with sniper rifles. I do not understand what you are arguing here at all.

I went through it and all I can see is rehashing words after the phone call got leaked. It's like a little bug that was thrown into a glass full of water and desperately trying to crawl out.

Well, you did ask for a rehash of her words, i provided...

@Audio
Do you really think that Berkut shot?
"Unknown" snipers always appear in such moments, when the West makes another coup in another country. This is called "sacred sacrifice." After the murders by "unknown" snipers cruelty of crowd increases dramatically. Appeared "heroic martyrs", "victims of the regime." So it was in Syria, Libya, in Iran several years ago, when there was a coup attempt.
West makes these coups on an industrial scale - this is just a f//king conveyor.

You are aware that this was filmed around Maidan square? of course it's not conclusive evidence......but is a pretty good reply to someone who replies to you with "..." when you say to him for what snipers are good at and why snipers mysteriously appear at revolutions.
It's the ultimate terror tool to scare the revolting population into submission.

You showed a video with zero conclusion, I have posted a phone conversation that has been confirmed by the Estonians.

And after that i linked to him a group of pro regime security personnel with sniper rifles. I do not understand what you are arguing here at all.

Well, you did ask for a rehash of her words, i provided...

You were the one who started to argue. You have nothing to counter what was said in the phone conversation.

And I did not ask for a rehash, I accused her of rehashing her words to save herself.

You showed a video with zero conclusion, I have posted a phone conversation that has been confirmed by the Estonians.

oh wow, and what conclusions have you been able to deduct from that telephone call? Let me guess, those are evil NATO snipers?

You were the one who started to argue.

It's an English expression. It doesn't mean doing something out of anger. Arguing also means supporting your stance with arguments. I meant it in this way, your reply clearly implies you think of me being angry.

You have nothing to counter what was said in the phone conversation.

:lol:

You're getting all worked up now. i linked you her statement about Estonian FM's opinion of what she said. I don't need to counter with anything more after that. :lol:

And I did not ask for a rehash, I accused her of rehashing her words to save herself.

It's an expression in English. You asked for something through accusation, i delivered. English is not at your best today. :lol: Too much ni hao?

106762948.gif
This is hilarious. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Audio
Do you really think that Berkut shot?

You mean that Berkut who got express Russian citizenship in the past few days? Ye, i think they were shooting.

Ofcourse, i also dont exclude the possibility the protesters had someone sniping away.

oh wow, and what conclusions have you been able to deduct from that telephone call? Let me guess, those are evil NATO snipers?

Don't put words in my mouth when you have nothing to argue about. The phone conversation just stated that the snipers shot protesters as well as government people.

It's an English expression. It doesn't mean doing something out of anger. Arguing also means supporting your stance with arguments. I meant it in this way, your reply clearly implies you think of me being angry.

Excuse me, ne can argue based on facts without being in anger. We call that Streitkultur in German.

You're getting all worked up now. i linked you her statement about Estonian FM's opinion of what she said. I don't need to counter with anything more after that. :lol:

Of course either of them have rehashed their words after the leak. What else can they do to save their sorry arse? :lol:

It's an expression in English. You asked for something through accusation, i delivered. English is not at your best today. :lol: Too much ni hao?

Excuse me, lear English first. Since when is accusation and asking interchangable in meaning? Too much namaste? :lol:

Don't put words in my mouth when you have nothing to argue about. The phone conversation just stated that the snipers shot protesters as well as government people.

lol, stop spinning stuff dude.
I repeat, i only linked video of what appears to be pro Yanukovitch government snipers after Vostok expressed disbelief in such a thing ever existing and after his insinuation snipers only appear when NATO wishes.

Excuse me, ne can argue based on facts without being in anger. We call that Streitkultur in German

You don't say?

Of course either of them have rehashed their words after the leak. What else can they do to save their sorry arse? :lol:

Some English lapsus again. I think you mean to say "both of them". Funny that you'd lecture me about English.

Someone could legally argue that Estonian FM simply misunderstood her words and gave his impression of what she said to Ashton on the basis of his misunderstanding.

Excuse me, lear English first. Since when is accusation and asking interchangable in meaning? Too much namaste? :lol:

Loaded question - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's not intechangeable in meaning. It's an accusation delivered through a question. It's used in police stations mostly and by word spinners on the net :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom