What's new

Breaking : Iranian missiles hit the waters near US bases in Qatar and UAE

If I'm not wrong, as ironic as it sounds, Evangelicals are the main supporters of Zionism and Jews. Most Catholics don't care much for the state of Israel as far as I know.

Regardless of their country of origin, Roman Catholics have a reverence for Rome, Italy, Spain and Portugal.

Regardless of their country of origin, Roman Catholics have a reverence for Rome, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Yeah. Latin is still taught to Catholic students in countries like Germany and Poland.

But Philip the Arab is right. I have seen Evangelical Christians talking about how Israelis are God's chosen people and they should be committed to Israel until the last Western soldier.

Yeah. Latin is still taught to Catholic students in countries like Germany and Poland.

But Philip the Arab is right. I have seen Evangelical Christians talking about how Israelis are God's chosen people and they should be committed to Israel until the last Western soldier.

Their brand of Christianity is not pure or authentic. For some reason they worship ordinary Jewish people. They see them as some sort of supreme beings/gods.

If I'm not wrong, as ironic as it sounds, Evangelicals are the main supporters of Zionism and Jews. Most Catholics don't care much for the state of Israel as far as I know.
You are not wrong. But it's because of politics and racism. Conservatives are white supremacists and wants white Christians to dominate the world. They view Muslims as a threat to this political ideology, and that is why they are naturally supportive of Zionists, this should not be mistaken for support of Judaism. Catholics and normal evangelist does not share this supremacist world view, and does nat have any special affection towards Jews.

You are not wrong. But it's because of politics and racism. Conservatives are white supremacists and wants white Christians to dominate the world. They view Muslims as a threat to this political ideology, and that is why they are naturally supportive of Zionists, this should not be mistaken for support of judaism. Catholics and normal evangelist does not share this supremacist world view, and does nat have any special affection towards jews.
I disagree with you. White supremacists hate Jews and Zionists much more than Muslims. If you don't believe me, read what they write about Zionism in forums like stormfront. White supremacists believe that Jews and their media are behind a silent racial genocide against White people.

They praised Ahmadinejad as a hero against Zionist controlled governments.

I disagree with you. White supremacists hate Jews and Zionists much more than Muslims. If you don't believe me, read what they write about Zionism in forums like stormfront. White supremacists believe that Jews and their media are behind a silent racial genocide against White people.

Republicans consider themselves as ultra true Christians. They are, if not all, mostly evangelists and they are all extreme right wing. They hate Muslims because Islams teaching and white christian supremacist ideology are exact opposite and a threat to each others existence, that is why they support Zionism. Remember what happened to the Jews last time the extreme left christians were in power in Germany?

They are just like our ISIS and Al-Qaida, except for that they are high rank politicians, use much more sophisticated tactics, shave their beards and wear suits.

Republicans consider themselves as ultra true Christians. They are, if not all, mostly evangelists and they are all extreme right wing. They hate Muslims because Islams teaching and white christian supremacist ideology are exact opposite and a threat to each others existence, that is why they support Zionism. Remember what happened to the Jews last time the extreme left christians were in power in Germany?
Then you know nothing about white supremacists. If you think Trump is a white supremacist, you're totally clueless about white supremacists in the US. If you want to meet real white supremacist, go to stormfront.org or other websites that openly promote white supremacy.

Real white supremacists hate Jews and Zionists so much that they won't think twice before starting another Holocaust against them if they can. Their ideal world is one where Muslims are powerful enough to engage Israel for both of us to get decimated.

The day that Ahmadinejad denied the accuracy of the Holocaust, he turned into a hero for white supremacists in Europe and America.

Trump and other conservatives in the US have nothing to do with white supremacy. Trump is just a billionaire that understands how much influence Zionists have over the US economy.

Evangelical Christians believe that Israelis are God's chosen people because of nonsense written in the Bible. It has nothing to do with politics directly.

Last edited:

Stormfront.org claims that the Jews are trying to wipe out the white race by encouraging white women to breed with black men and white men to breed with East Asian women.

There are two types of white supremacist racists:

(1) White Christian fundamentalists who want white Christian people to rule the entire planet. They are also ardent supporters of Judaism/Zionism and Israel.

(2) White supremacist racists who only want pure white people to rule the world. They absolutely hate ALL non-whites including the Jews. Any one who doesn't have 100% pure white blood, is their enemy.

Stormfront.org claims that the Jews are trying to wipe out the white race by encouraging white women to breed with black men and white men to breed with East Asian women.

There are two types of white supremacist racists:

(1) White Christian fundamentalists who want white Christian people to rule the entire planet. They are also ardent supporters of Judaism/Zionism and Israel.

(2) White supremacist racists who only want pure white people to rule the world. They absolutely hate ALL non-whites including the Jews. Any one who doesn't have 100% pure white blood, is their enemy.
Not only that, they have lists of alleged racial crimes committed by other races against them. Most of those lists target black people though.

I have met with thousands of non-white Evangelicals from Latin America that supported Israel even more than right wing politicians in the US. It's mostly about religious teachings than white supremacy.

Then you know nothing about white supremacists. If you think Trump is a white supremacist, you're totally clueless about white supremacists in the US. If you want to meet real white supremacist, go to stormfront.org or other websites that openly promote white supremacy.

Real white supremacists hate Jews and Zionists so much that they won't think twice before starting another Holocaust against them if they can. Their ideal world is one where Muslims are powerful enough to engage Israel for both of us to get decimated.

The day that Ahmadinejad denied the accuracy of the Holocaust, he turned into a hero for white supremacists in Europe and America.

Trump and other conservatives in the US have nothing to do with white supremacy. Trump is just a billionaire that understands how much influence Zionists have over the US economy.

Evangelical Christians believe that Israelis are God's chosen people because of nonsense written in the Bible. It has nothing to do with politics directly.

Trump is just a Moron obsessed with Obama.

This is a complex subject.

You have white supremacist Christians that wants white Christians to rule the world, they hate everyone that is not a white Christian and subscribe to the extreme left wing.

Then you have the same as above, but don't really care much about the Muslim part of the world, even though they view Muslims as inferior human beings.

You have white supremacist Christians that absolutely hates Muslims because they view Islam as a threat to their ideology, they do not like Jews, but they support Israel and Zionism because they view Zionism and the state of Israel as the main obstacle against Muslims. They subscribe to the extreme right wing.

Then you have the confused Crusader fanboys that believes Muslim immigrant are taking over Christian countries, they support Jews and Israel because Zionists kill Muslims, while in their own eyes, Christian governments are giving Muslims shelter by taking in immigrant from Muslim countries. You often see them write comments such as "US doesn't dare attack Muslims" "US is a coward, they are holding Israel back from destroying Islam" "Unleash Israel upon Muslims" You often see these morons give Nazi salutes too.

I have met with thousands of non-white Evangelicals from Latin America that supported Israel even more than right wing politicians in the US. It's mostly about religious teachings than white supremacy.

Christians blame Jews for betraying the Messiah and hold them responsible for his death.
Christians blame Jews for stealing the holy grail.
Christians completely reject the old testament.

I't has nothing to do with religious teaching.

Some of them even believe there is a conspiracy between European and Muslim countries to take in immigrants from Muslim countries to have them breed with the local population and wipe out the white race.

Not only that, they have lists of alleged racial crimes committed by other races against them. Most of those lists target black people though.

stormfront.org is becoming a forum for white men to mainly complain about white women breeding with blacks, black on white crime and Jewsish control of Western nations.

Last edited:
Trump is just a Moron obsessed with Obama.

This is a complex subject.

You have white supremacist Christians that wants white Christians to rule the world, they hate everyone that is not a white Christian and subscribe to the extreme left wing.

Then you have the same as above, but don't really care much about the Muslim part of the world, even though they view Muslims as inferior human beings.

You have white supremacist Christians that absolutely hates Muslims because they view Islam as a threat to their ideology, they do not like Jews, but they support Israel and Zionism because they view Zionism and the state of Israel as the main obstacle against Muslims. They subscribe to the extreme right wing.

Then you have the confused Crusader fanboys that believes Muslim immigrant are taking over Christian countries, they support Jews and Israel because Zionists kill Muslims, while in their own eyes, Christian governments are giving Muslims shelter by taking in immigrant from Muslim countries. You often see them write comments such as "US doesn't dare attack Muslims" "US is a coward, they are holding Israel back from destroying Islam" "Unleash Israel upon Muslims" You often see these morons give Nazi salutes too.

1- Those white supremacists have nothing to do with Christianity per se. Northern Italians have always alienated Southern Italians from Christianity for looking darker than them, for example. Even the Catholic church has on some occasions alienated Southern Italians and other Southern Europeans from itself based on the color of skin.

2- Those white supremacist Christians that you are talking about do not exist in my experience. They are people brainwashed by the media to think that Islamic countries have brought the world nothing but trouble and backwardness. They see movies like Not Without My Daughter or The Stoning of Soraya and come to the conclusion that Islam is nothing but a disease to human development. We have many of people like them in Muslim countries as well, including Iran. Again, it has nothing to do with Christianity. It's just Islamophobia spread by the media.

3- The majority of those fanboys you are talking about are in fact atheists and agnostics. Again, I don't see how it's related to Christianity.

Christians blame Jews for betraying the Messiah and hold them responsible for his death.
Christians blame Jews for stealing the holy grail.
Christians completely reject the old testament.

I't has nothing to do with religious teaching.
You have to understand that from the very beginning, we were talking about different sects of Christianity. No, Evangelical Christians do not blame Jews for anything. They view Jews as God's chosen people according to the Bible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom