What's new

Breaking : Iranian missiles hit the waters near US bases in Qatar and UAE

And then Iran says why US retaliate.

Iran response should have been same. Just shadow a civil airline. But noo

The incident in question wasnt simply a case of a plane being "shadowed",it was a plane being forced to take evasive action to avoid a potential collision that resulted in passengers being injured.
Something tells me tho that if iran actually went and did that same sort of thing in retaliation that we`d never hear the end of it from people like yourself.....
By comparison the missiles were a far lower risk option that also sent a rather pointed message about irans disapproval of such actions.
Ultimately sitting back and doing nothing in the face of these sorts of provocations simply isnt an option for iran.

Did Iran call the US in advance to warn them of the missile tests like that Soleimani retaliation fiasco?

Did Iran call the US in advance to warn them of the missile tests like that Soleimani retaliation fiasco?
Dunno......Oh by the way,did the americans ever stop murdering your civilians via drone when your government [eventually] finally got around to issuing a protest?......I`m guessing probably not,right.:sarcastic:
Nen.gif

Here.....have some smug.

Check this totally retarded sh!t out..:crazy:
Pack of brainless fvcking hindu fascists....:haha:
Whats the bet that this is because iran kicked them off the farzad B gas field deal and the chabahar-zahedan railway deal as well.
I told u guys already hiduvata terrorist Indians r retard and scum...end of the day they will kill any Muslims and related to Muslims...
they r the scummiest creature..we Bangladeshis hate em from our soul.

I told u guys already hiduvata terrorist Indians r retard and scum...end of the day they will kill any Muslims and related to Muslims...
they r the scummiest creature..we Bangladeshis hate em from our soul.
I hate to admit it and it really goes against my better instincts but I`m starting to feel some very serious contempt for india these days,the hindutva really do come off as the indian equivalent of scum like the chumpists,the zionists and the wahabists.

Check out conservatives here in America, they suck Israeli dick.

Conservatives are different because they are politically leaned towards the far right, they support Zionism not Judaism.

If I'm not wrong, as ironic as it sounds, Evangelicals are the main supporters of Zionism and Jews. Most Catholics don't care much for the state of Israel as far as I know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom