What's new

Breaking: Indian Consulate gave Rs.30 lacs to Taliban Commander to attack Bacha Khan University.Army

Media seems to be going too advanced with some unknown "zaraaye". Let's better wait for the details from the ISPR, Which so far, due to sensivity, haven't been shared with anyone yet.

ISPR would never share anything. Just like they never shared about dozens of terrorist attacks. Good job at least by media. They are doing a better job than ISPR.

Baat to wahi hai, Daadhi waale millions dete hai Kashmir me jihad ke naam par lekin wo jata kaha hai ye kisi ko pata nahi.

rahi sahi kasar arbi funding poori karti hai.

Iska koi ilaaj nahi.
iska ilag hai soch ka change hona . and BTW not only kashmir yahan millions log pakistani jihad ke liye bhi pesy dety hain becoz pakistan main kuffer ka nizaam hai islamic law hona chayee

Wow, at least try to frame India in a better fashion, the sheer ineptitude of pakistani media is astounding.

iska ilag hai soch ka change hona . and BTW not only kashmir yahan millions log pakistani jihad ke liye bhi pesy dety hain becoz pakistan main kuffer ka nizaam hai islamic law hona chayee
miya nasle nikal jayengi, lekin ye soch na badlegi.

There are indications that militants if not always but atleast sometimes are paid. This was the case for nearly the entire swat taliban.

Here:

A Pakistani constable makes about $80 a month, compared with about $170 for a Taliban foot soldier, Khan said.
Even in death, militants do better than the Pakistani police. Militant groups pay more than $20,000 to the families of suicide bombers, compared with $6,000 given to a policeman's survivor, Khan said.

Now clearly someone is paying them. Is it wrong to blame India or US for it?
i don't think sir jee its look to me pure jihad of pakistani islamists against kaffir pakistani system . no matter what we say end is what we see .

News can be right but amount cant be. I mean 30000$ is nothing for a terrorist attack of this caliber.

i don't think sir jee its look to me pure jihad of pakistani islamists against kaffir pakistani system . no matter what we say end is what we see .
That it is. A pure idiotic fight of Islamists against order and unity. But pointing to foreign support is not always wrong or purposely misleading. It could very well be the truth. Who finances the Taliban? That is the question, that is the alpha and omega.

I am not attempting to troll here...but isn't $28500 a bit to cheap to pay a group to carry out stuff like this?

Again...not questioning the journalistic integrity but maybe a zero was missed in the PKR figure.
Match spot fixing has more stakes....

That it is. A pure idiotic fight of Islamists against order and unity. But pointing to foreign support is not always wrong or purposely misleading. It could very well be the truth. Who finances the Taliban? That is the question, that is the alpha and omega.
i am waiting for outcome of this sir. sure there will be something . after so much of blood pakistan will cut away FATA FROM PAKISTAN OR KPK?

If any Indian hand is found just burn him alive.

Whoever the culprits and the facilitators are, all will be brought to justice indeed in a very decent manners so also the world may acknowledge the what really happened.

Back
Top Bottom