What's new

Breaking: Indian Consulate gave Rs.30 lacs to Taliban Commander to attack Bacha Khan University.Army

A year ago when APS attack happened, we were given similar doze of "we know who are behind these mercenaries" cr@p talk. From state level, things didnt go beyond the mention of Mullah Radio, who BTW is having sun tan somewhere in his mansion in Afghanistan. What non sense you are talking about Mr Bajwa?? Kill these paid mercenaries in thousands, do all the Zard-e-Azb you like, it will have zero effect as far as security of Pakistan is concerned, unless an until those who are sponsoring, funding, training these monsters are not grabbed by their throat, they will simply keep on replacing these mercenaries with new ones.

12507463_946409405451417_435811741674146416_n.jpg

jihad is behind and sharia for pakistan with guns

Jihad? NOOOO. By the passge of time, it is not about jihad anymore. Now these dogs are being used to hurt ones enemies. Sharia? Which sharia is in pakistan?

ohh thank god we have bailed out again our innocent jihadi talibans . dirty india is involved in it not poor innocent talibans ,
Nay we cannot spare them ... this time the situation is different the tali dogs are gone too low ... even the ordinary dogs are better than the tali dogs they are getting funded by a country who is sponsoring terrorist activities in the region ..

Miya aaj to bade khafa lagte ho in jihadi biraadaraan se
30 lakh main kitny log apni jaan de sakty hain sach sach batana ?

Nay we cannot spare them ... this time the situation is different the tali dogs are gone too low ... even the ordinary dogs are better than the tali dogs they are getting funded by a country who is sponsoring terrorist activities in the region ..
for whom afghan taliban are fighting ? its same resion for pakistani talibans . no one can go suicide mission for money its motive behind mission . they are doing jihad and want sharia for pakistan very simple

for whom afghan taliban are fighting ? its same resion for pakistani talibans . no one can go suicide mission for money its motive behind mission . they are doing jihad and want sharia for pakistan very simple
Situation is simple the commanders wants money while motivate the lower grade taliban for jihad ....

Agar neeyat jihadi ho to paise ki kya fikar?

72 hoore hi bahut hain.
ji ager jihad ki baat ho to millions aik din main de detyhain dardhi waly businessmen pakistan main . her kisi ko jannat chayee bhi

Situation is simple the commanders wants money while motivate the lower grade taliban for jihad ....
sir jee commanders will do with money ? they are in caves living in dark age and under 24/7 threat of drone or PAF for money ? no i disagree

A year ago when APS attack happened, we were given similar doze of "we know who are behind these mercenaries" cr@p talk. From state level, things didnt go beyond the mention of Mullah Radio, who BTW is having sun tan somewhere in his mansion in Afghanistan. What non sense you are talking about Mr Bajwa?? Kill these paid mercenaries in thousands, do all the Zard-e-Azb you like, it will have zero effect as far as security of Pakistan is concerned, unless an until those who are sponsoring, funding, training these monsters are not grabbed by their throat, they will simply keep on replacing these mercenaries with new ones.
Their sponsers will change az well , list of enemies is very long

I don't think we should brush off all Indian links to this attack. There is a certain pressure on us liberals to confirm to the status quo and India's constant rants against Pakistan while disbelieving that India can and ever could be responsible for any attack in Pakistan. In fact my experience reveals India has a massive presence in Karachi alone, their RAW framing our own children under Pakistani law on false counts of terrorism including making fake videos of them advocating terrorism. I think India's actions are often not covered in the media. Chaudhry Aslam claims the same thing. He said he had always talked about Indian links to terrorists in Pakistan but that part of his interview was always cut out by the media.

Obviously Indian links to unrest in Pakistan are not told and then there is the fact that US provided millions of dollars to news agencies in Pakistan. Obviously this means they cannot report critically on US and their child, India. We are being encircled and torn apart by our foes yet we cannot even speak out against them.

There is a type of unsaid rule that to be against the terrorists you cannot argue against or claim anything contrary to the "India and America great" theory. Even on this site I have seen it. Title holders are expected not to say anything anti indian. We should be free to promote what we see as our truth.

ji ager jihad ki baat ho to millions aik din main de detyhain dardhi waly businessmen pakistan main . her kisi ko jannat chayee bhi

sir jee commanders will do with money ? they are in caves living in dark age and under 24/7 threat of drone or PAF for money ? no i disagree
Baat to wahi hai, Daadhi waale millions dete hai Kashmir me jihad ke naam par lekin wo jata kaha hai ye kisi ko pata nahi.

rahi sahi kasar arbi funding poori karti hai.

Iska koi ilaaj nahi.

If its proven right, no need of war will be required. India will face lot of sanctions from world.
my @$$ its only pakistan that faces sanctions everytime....we should wait for ISPR confirmation though....blame game is vain..

There are indications that militants if not always but atleast sometimes are paid. This was the case for nearly the entire swat taliban.

Here:

A Pakistani constable makes about $80 a month, compared with about $170 for a Taliban foot soldier, Khan said.
Even in death, militants do better than the Pakistani police. Militant groups pay more than $20,000 to the families of suicide bombers, compared with $6,000 given to a policeman's survivor, Khan said.

Now clearly someone is paying them. Is it wrong to blame India or US for it?

Back
Top Bottom