What's new

Breaking: Indian Consulate gave Rs.30 lacs to Taliban Commander to attack Bacha Khan University.Army

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Media seems to be going too advanced with some unknown "zaraaye". Let's better wait for the details from the ISPR, Which so far, due to sensivity, haven't been shared with anyone yet.

When you compare Indian media with ours...ours seems so mature in comparison when such incidents happen. I also concur with you to wait for the details to come out which will eventually come out. The question will be how we are going to respond? Do we keep pointing fingers (as before)? Do we change our National Action Plan which came into being after APS attack or else...

Well, you thought only your media can play groovy tricks... guess we gotta join the party... anyways death to you guys, time to **** some shit UP!

Already done... from afghanistan... guess whose cozy with them these days...
I will follow this lead. It is not hard to track who from Afghanistan.

Media seems to be going too advanced with some unknown "zaraaye". Let's better wait for the details from the ISPR, Which so far, due to sensivity, haven't been shared with anyone yet.

When Indians do this , i don't see much reaction from our Respected Mods's and others ..
woh karen tu Ram leela , hum karen tu character dheela

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom