What's new

BREAKING: India signs $11.8 Billion Deal for additional 76 Rafale jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will feast on this samosa once more than five of them are operational.

Maybe you can use this jet to bully Bhutan or something, otherwise it is the biggest waste of money in aviation history.
2 squadrons are operational :wave: just buy a samosa from your local thela since you have a fascination and be happy, tejas is beyond your scope :lol:

Doesn't matter how many years it took, at the end we have a beast of a fighter and that's all that counts. I can understand your heartburn :lol:
Feast your eyes on this beauty -

A flying joke no one likes but Pajeets who put olive oil on their dicks and jerk off to India being a SUPA POWA ?

A flying joke no one likes but Pajeets who put olive oil on their dicks and jerk off to India being a SUPA POWA ?

Yeah Agreed! just like Jf17 block 2 because both are having similar capibilty and technology.

Yeah Agreed! just like Jf17 block 2 because both are having similar capibilty and technology.

So why even buy Rafael's in the first place ! Tejas apparently can take on everything and even beats the SU30s and the Rafael's in the first place

So why even buy Rafael's in the first place ! Tejas apparently can take on everything and even beats the SU30s and the Rafael's in the first place

Do you understand the fighter plane roles and category?

2 squadrons are operational :wave: just buy a samosa from your local thela since you have a fascination and be happy, tejas is beyond your scope :lol:

Does IAF consider them so bad that they don't even use them against Pakistani balloons (flankers are used to shoot them down), or are they not actually operational?

No,

1 Sqd is IOC, the other "squadron" has 4 planes. Are you on crack?

Example - You mean that say if Mig 17 will be flying around 1000 but F35 is only 10 then automatically, Mig 17 became better plane because they are in out numbers?

I look at technology-wise, JF 17 block 2 does not give anything extra compared to Hal Tejas Mk1 (FOC standard). Hal Tejas is ahead on a few points, and a few point JF 17.

Major players yet to come - Jf17 block3 and Hal Tejas Mk1a

@Foxtrot Alpha @LeGenD
Why open a troll thread based on not even some fake news but OP's history of trolling and flame-baiting!!

Example - You mean that say if Mig 17 will be flying around 1000 but F35 is only 10 then automatically, Mig 17 became better plane because they are in out numbers?

I look at technology-wise, JF 17 block 2 does not give anything extra compared to Hal Tejas Mk1 (FOC standard). Hal Tejas is ahead on a few points, and a few point JF 17.

Major players yet to come - Jf17 block3 and Hal Tejas Mk1a

No, read the whole conversation, poster claimed 2 operational squadrons.
@Foxtrot Alpha @LeGenD
Why open a troll thread based on not even some fake news but OP's history of trolling and flame-baiting!!

Indians accusing others of baiting. World is flat too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom