What's new

Breaking: India forced Chinese Navy to retreat from Maldives & fired warning shots at Chinese ships

Others stand up to face the bully. Vietnam, North Korea, Iran etc. are all living examples of Sovereign countries who stood up to U.S threat.
Because we divide and weak as nation our corrupt politicians sell them self to USA/west:(
And why are you too sensitive and getting personal, calling names ?? Did I called you any ??? LOL
Thank you @Tom M :angel:
Why you got threatened in the first place ???
Because route they wont access to Afghanistan through Iran or central asian states, they only options left for them is to go through pakistan which is the shortest route get thats why we threaten by USA:(

that not your problem so STFU , go concern yourself not Pakistan:blah::blah::blah: with dabet of 570 billion $$/and increasing you think India is loan free what fool you are:lol::lol::rofl::enjoy: whole is running on loans, even USA have 3 trilion $$ loans from various source @Rollno21 :sarcastic::enjoy:

But we have robust foreign exchange reserves. Your Reserves had fallen over 21.6% is just last one year. Please don't consider it a troll. but to be frank it doesn't seem sustainable in the long run.

rapidly-depleting-dollar-reserves-can-crush-pakistan-s-economy-1522221333-9461.png

that not your problem so STFU , go concern yourself not Pakistan:blah::blah::blah: with dabet of 570 billion $$/and increasing you think India is loan free what fool you are:lol::lol::rofl::enjoy: whole is running on loans, even USA have 3 trilion $$ loans from various source @Rollno21 :sarcastic::enjoy:
Bro you seem to not getting the point,let me simplify it for you to understand.

Every country has debt,but the debt % to GDP Is what you need to look at.pakistans debt to GDP is around 71.5 % that's the reason you need another loan to pay your previous loan,that's the reason your finance Minister is looking for another loan to present the budget.

To make it even simple,people using credit card have debt ,you can say everyone has debt ,but the difference is some pay the bills from what they earn ,that's the correct way but some who has spent over his means will default or pay the bills by taking another loan .Pakistan is on the second category.

If by giving enough respect is the new norm of making puppets, India would like to be puppets of all countries in the world. LOL :p:

You should buy a good dictionary and study the meaning of the term Puppet. Then come back and tell me who's conduct in history till date reflects more of a Puppet than a sovereign nation with self-respect, India or Pakistan ????
:lol::rofl::sarcastic::enjoy:
t4spihM (1).jpg

@Tom M :tup:

But we have robust foreign exchange reserves. Your Reserves had fallen over 21.6% is just last one year. Please don't consider it a troll. but to be frank it doesn't seem sustainable in the long run.

rapidly-depleting-dollar-reserves-can-crush-pakistan-s-economy-1522221333-9461.png
not you concern @Tom M :angry:

Bro you seem to not getting the point,let me simplify it for you to understand.

Every country has debt,but the debt % to GDP Is what you need to look at.pakistans debt to GDP is around 71.5 % that's the reason you need another loan to pay your previous loan,that's the reason your finance Minister is looking for another loan to present the budget.

To make it even simple,people using credit card have debt ,you can say everyone has debt ,but the difference is some pay the bills from what they earn ,that's the correct way but some who has spent over his means will default or pay the bills by taking another loan .Pakistan is on the second category.
Not your concern @Rollno21 :angry:

Because we divide and weak as nation our corrupt politicians sell them self to USA/west:(

I would rather say your Military establishment. You may very well disagree with me, but the main reason for the current mess of Pakistan as a nation is largely due to the wrong policies of your military dictators, especially Zia and Musharraf who agreed to do all the dirty jobs for U.S.A, just because they wanted legitimacy for their illegal power grab among the international community.

I know Pakistan as a nation is resilient and strong, and I admire that. :-)

Because route they wont access to Afghanistan through Iran or central asian states, they only options left for them is to go through pakistan which is the shortest route get thats why we threaten by USA:(

Again that too was/is a lame excuse, I can't agree 100% with that. Pakistan did closed all access to Afghanistan over your country for 11 months and during that period, U.S did resupply their troops via CAR countries via ""Northern Distribution Network".

Shupa Powa India for a reason

The fire shots were highly advanced missiles having Mangalyan Secret Tech installed Chinese ran away for a reason

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

if some thing happens betwen Indian and Chinese navy how come Japanese knows about it ?
and indian media who even make so called "spy pigeon" a breaking news . didnt get this news .

Last edited:
I would rather say your Military establishment. You may very well disagree with me, but the main reason for the current mess of Pakistan as a nation is largely due to the wrong policies of your military dictators, especially Zia and Musharraf who agreed to do all the dirty jobs for U.S.A, just because they wanted legitimacy for their illegal power grab among the international community.
I would say both to do their dirty work the main problems is for pakistan is/was corrupt politicians they lack vison and fight them self instead looking to betterment of Pakistan that's why they allow to take over by army (martial- law) throughout Pakistan history @Tom M :(

India cannot fight Pakistan to save Kashmir, but brave Indian navy was willing to fight China to save Maldive...You sir have earned Super power status

when these ships were around 30 nautical miles from India's vessels, the Indian Navy threatened action -- firing a warning shot and "war drill"

Indian super duper naval gun with range closing to 30 nautical miles (55.5km) !!! SP12 world beater!!!

The Chinese were so scared that they fled without looking back for 200 nautical miles.:lol::lol::
i bet you have seen in dream or scene from next bollywood movie. :victory1::victory1:

when these ships were around 30 nautical miles from India's vessels, the Indian Navy threatened action -- firing a warning shot and "war drill"

Indian super duper naval gun with range closing to 30 nautical miles (55.5km) !!! SP12 world beater!!!
a gun from mars techonolgy gain their elders 100 thousands years ago.

Paper Dragon sink in water

Chinese know if they enter Indian ocean to start conflicts then India will enter south China sea

Back
Top Bottom