What's new

Breaking: India forced Chinese Navy to retreat from Maldives & fired warning shots at Chinese ships

because you have nothing to prove whether firing is actually happened or not @Gadkari :enjoy: and you believe foreign navy news and don't belive youur IN @Gadkari:lol::enjoy: and i miss that part friendly relationship with China i laugh at your thought you understand what is meaning of friendly relationship @Gadkari :sarcastic::enjoy:

Our objective was to keep the chinese navy away and force the Maldivian president to lift "emergency".

Both happened within days of each other.

So irrespective of what you think happened, our objectives were met.

You are free to laugh about anything you want, it does not make the slightest difference to me.

Our objective was to keep the chinese navy away and force the Maldivian president to lift "emergency".

Both happened within days of each other.

So irrespective of what you think happened, our objectives were met.

You are free to laugh about anything you want, it does not make the slightest difference to me.
so you believe fake news, and don't believe IN which aren't say single word about the incident and and Japanese navy were notice your firing on PLAAN on their sensors and release news about the incident USN didn't notice, how could it be possible @Gadkari , its a virtual incident by the IN @Gadkari :enjoy:

so you believe fake news, and don't believe IN which aren't say single word about the incident and and Japanese navy were notice your firing on PLAAN on their sensors and release news about the incident USN didn't notice, how could it be possible @Gadkari , its a virtual incident by the IN @Gadkari :enjoy:

You are free to believe anything you want ...... .... how is that my problem ?

I am happy that Indian objectives were met. It doesn't matter HOW it was met.

Man your Fake Laugh is embarrassing. You think people will not see through your desperate attempt ? grow up kiddo.
:lol::lol: and USN didn't notice that event and doesn't tell/report pentagon about the incident, i think you have a cow dung in your head instead of a brain @Gadkari use the commonsense and logic @Gadkari :sarcastic::help::enjoy:

:lol::lol: and USN didn't notice that event and doesn't tell/report pentagon about the incident, i think you have a cow dung in your head instead of a brain @Gadkari use the commonsense and logic @Gadkari :sarcastic::help::enjoy:

I was not aware that pentagon reports are part of your daily briefing :lol:

Stop replying to my post and stop wasting my time.

Any news of "beat china" will give indians lots of orgasm,Despite they are fake.
What makes indians have this malformed psychology.:bad::bad::bad:

That must have been a VERY loud warning shot from 30 nautical miles, must be a very powerful indian cannon. :lol:

Any news of "beat china" will give indians lots of orgasm,Despite they are fake.
What makes indians have this malformed psychology.:bad::bad::bad:

I agree ..... news is only true when its reported in chinese state media.

makes you wonder about chinese pyschology ..... is that part of your social credit rating ?

That must have been a VERY loud warning shot from 30 nautical miles, must be a very powerful indian cannon. :lol:

I assume chinese ships have Radar ? :cheesy:

I was not aware that pentagon reports are part of your daily briefing :lol:

Stop replying to my post and stop wasting my time.
Oh i forget you're biggest shupa dupa powa in the whole universe and you're firing vedic invisible shells toward PLAAN, and Japanese knows that when inform them that IN fired vedic invisible shells to release that news and USN didn't know because you're better shupa dupa powa than USA @Gadkari :lol::rofl::sarcastic: you retarded cow dung brain hindu @Gadkari :jester::man_in_love::lol::rofl::kiss3::kiss3::hang2::hang3::suicide::suicide2::enjoy:

I agree ..... news is only true when its reported in chinese state media.

makes you wonder about chinese pyschology ..... is that part of your social credit rating ?

I assume chinese ships have Radar ? :cheesy:

At least Chinese media is more trustworthy than indians. You are ranking second on the fake news media list.

Besides,We chinese are not like indians, we have basic discerning ability,but indians don't have.just like this news. Okay ,keep your orgasm.

At least Chinese media is more trustworthy than indians. You are ranking second on the fake news media list.

Besides,We chinese are not like indians, we have basic discerning ability,but indians don't have.just like this news. Okay ,keep your orgasm.

I totally agree. chinese state media is the epitome of integrity and honesty :P

Indian news is all fake. Japanese news is all fake. US news is all fake. only chinese state media is the truth. :D .... you enjoy your orgasm too on having a leader for life.

they have better @Gadkari :enjoy:

Are you chinese ? :cheesy:

I totally agree. chinese state media is the epitome of integrity and honesty :P

Indian news is all fake. Japanese news is all fake. US news is all fake. only chinese state media is the truth. :D .... you enjoy your orgasm too on having a leader for life.

there is only one source JAPANESE you stupid, there no other news sources other than JAPANESE you twit head @Gadkari :hitwall::hitwall: and where are the Indian and US sources that is we asking you insane @Gadkari :blah::blah::blah:
show these sources you fool @Gadkari :hitwall::hitwall::blah::blah::blah:

Friend:p: @Gadkari

Back
Top Bottom