What's new

Breaking: India forced Chinese Navy to retreat from Maldives & fired warning shots at Chinese ships

Chinese term for superpower is ...soup...powwwa.

BTW those "warning shots" were fired as part of the war games and chinese ships were asked to keep away from the war games in case they were "accidentally" shot at. They got the message.

"warning shots" are fired so that chinese radars can pick it up and get the message loud and clear.

Not reporting such news is good so that we can maintain friendly relationship with china.
but but but funny Indian are firmly believe that PLAN's radar is rubbish cant detect $hit, and "democratic" "free press" brag much Indian are too shy to report it ? :lol:```you funny and deluded Indian are really good at cheesy self consolings

Only problem is that IN does not HAVE a spokesperson :cheesy: ... :lol:
thats true that IN does not HAVE a spokesperson so does Indian is a factor driven primitive society

Like I said, IN and GoI does not wish to highlight this news. We are serious about having very good friendly relationship with china.

I see no reason why such news should be promoted, especially since its already served its purpose.
isnt that India is a "free" country and there is a "freedom of speech" ? due to your brag much Indian nature, I seriously dbout that your news outlets are too generous to let this headline go`````` or maybe your white masters couldnt be bothered to report it, so you funny and clueless bunch couldnt copy and paste?

but but but funny Indian are firmly believe that PLAN's radar is rubbish cant detect $hit, and "democratic" "free press" brag much Indian are too shy to report it ? :lol:```you funny and deluded Indian are really good at cheesy self consolings

LOL.... you do realize that your ships are nowhere near Maldives and the president of maldives has lifted the emergency for now ? So who is doing the cheesy self consoling ? :lol:

Indian press did not get any briefing from the IN to report it. Japanese news agency got it from their sources, probably jap navy.

thats true that IN does not HAVE a spokesperson so does Indian is a factor driven primitive society

THIS coming from a land of lizard and cockroach eaters ? :cheesy:

isnt that India is a "free" country and there is a "freedom of speech" ? due to your brag much Indian nature, I seriously dbout that your news outlets are too generous to let this headline go`````` or maybe your white masters couldnt be bothered to report it, so you funny and clueless bunch couldnt copy and paste?

What has "freedom" or "free speech" anything to do with this ? :lol:

Media first has to get the news to then publish it.

LOL.... you do realize that your ships are nowhere near Maldives and the president of maldives has lifted the emergency for now ? So who is doing the cheesy self consoling ? :lol:

Indian press did not get any briefing from the IN to report it. Japanese news agency got it from their sources, probably jap navy.
yeah more of your funny Bollywood stories,:lol: just like how your high caste masters told you rulling objects that how your funny forefathers fought "bravely" and "won" the war of1962?:lol:

yeah sure it has "nothing" to do with us, but India? no? :D

last time when I was in India I saw low caste people and stunt kids just literally eat off the ground, god know what they ate`````:lol:

yeah more of your funny Bollywood stories,:lol: just like how your high caste masters told you rulling objects that how your funny forefathers fought "bravely" and "won" the war of1962?:lol:

yeah sure it has "nothing" to do with us, but India? no? :D

Ah yes ..... "1962" is the chinese version of the "godwin law" :lol:

When ever the chinese loose an argument, they will bring up "1962". That is how we know the debate is over :lol:

last time when I was in India I saw low caste people and stunt kids just literally eat off the ground, god know what they ate`````:lol:

Last time I was in china, I saw chinese eat urine soaked eggs :lol:

I solemnly made my own contribution to your diet.

Ah yes ..... "1962" is the chinese version of the "godwin law" :lol:

When ever the chinese loose an argument, they will bring up "1962". That is how we know the debate is over :lol:
now you lose the catch of casual mockery? :lol:```so what else you can make up to make this "30 miles warnning shot" more "conviencing"?

you're again sh!tting in your pants LOL, that why i asking you, if not word single word said by IN and not in your Indian press, so why you believe foreign news agency, if this incident really happened there is a breaking news around the world you retared head hindu @Gadkari :hitwall::hitwall:

Last time I was in china, I saw chinese eat urine soaked eggs :lol:

I solemnly made my own contribution to your diet.

yeah, sure like you have ever set a foot in any civilized modern world, now tell me apart from your filthy slums, have you actually been to any other countries? well based on your genius come back on this "30 miles warnning shot" ``I seriously dbout you have ever left SP12

you're again sh!tting in your pants LOL, that why i asking you, if not word single word said by IN and not in your Indian press, so why you believe foreign news agency, if this incident really happened there is a breaking news around the world you retared head hindu @Gadkari :hitwall::hitwall:
sometimes you really have to wonder, what has to be done to become this stupid and deluded, :lol:

now you lose the catch of casual mockery? :lol:```so what else you can make up to make this "30 miles warnning shot" more "conviencing"?

LOL... don't be offended by facts.

It was the Japanese news media who reported this, so why not ask them ? :lol: ....... why whine about it soup poowwwa sissy boy.

yeah, sure like you have ever set a foot in any civilized modern world, now tell me apart from your filthy slums, have you actually been to any other countries? well based on your genius come back on this "30 miles warnning shot" ``I seriously dbout you have ever left SP12

sometimes you really have to wonder, what has to be done to become this stupid and deluded, :lol:
Ignore sir @Gadkari he is just a troll which has nothing to prove, Am i right @Gadkari :lol::enjoy:

I am not talking about the civilized world, I am talking about stepping into china :cheesy:

The stuff I have see you guys eat will get me banned if I ever post it here :lol:

All you have to do is try and improve your social credit score so that you are not banned from using the airport or train service. Then you can cheer while a man becomes your leader for life. That is all it takes to become stupid and deluded.

Nikkei is the worlds largest financial newspaper, so it has pretty high credibility rating.

LOL at the ignoramus who thinks its the Hindu that reported it :lol:

It was the Japanese news media who reported this, so why not ask them ? :lol: ....... why whine about it soup poowwwa sissy boy.
you claiming that there is Indian and US sources on that incident where are those sources @Gadkari

you claiming that there is Indian and US sources on that incident where are those sources @Gadkari

LOL... when did I claim that :lol: ...... and as far as I am concerned, and the rest of the world is concern. Nikkei is one of the most credible news media in the world. THAT is why serious professionals pay good money to buy it and read it.

It is a 141 year old news media house.

Older than your nation :lol:

what fact just one source, you're claiming that there are Indian and US sources on that where those @Gadkari :hitwall::hitwall:

I am not talking about the civilized world, I am talking about stepping into china :cheesy:

The stuff I have see you guys eat will get me banned if I ever post it here :lol:

All you have to do is try and improve your social credit score so that you are not banned from using the airport or train service. Then you can cheer while a man becomes your leader for life. That is all it takes to become stupid and deluded.

Nikkei is the worlds largest financial newspaper, so it has pretty high credibility rating.

Bro he is Chinese ,he has his limitations as to what he can post on the net,he won't be able to post winnie the Pooh

kid, reading your high caste's propaganda doesnt make you "informed" about what civilized countries like, but opposite```so again, have you ever left your slum? please dont aviod this question :D

Back
Top Bottom