What's new

Breaking: IAF buys 100+ building destroyer version of SPICE-2000 precision bombs

T-06062019233409.png
which successfully hit a poor crow??

Abay ajeeb g@n8u hain pata nahin zaleel honay ka itna shouq kion hai.
Itni dair say aik hi post chal rahi hai khisyani billi khumba nochay ... aur khumbay bhi PDF kay sub say baray khumbay nooch raha hai ... Ajeeb mutlub kuch bhi

Abay ajeeb g@n8u hain pata nahin zaleel honay ka itna shouq kion hai.
Itni dair say aik hi post chal rahi hai khisyani billi khumba nochay ... aur khumbay bhi PDF kay sub say baray khumbay nooch raha hai ... Ajeeb mutlub kuch bhi
what can I say...indians are "size queens"!!! :woot:

The deal is worth 40 Million USD

In case Pakistan Forces ever buy anything close to that figure, There would have been Eid like celebrations :chilli:

The deal is worth 40 Million USD

In case Pakistan Forces ever buy anything close to that figure, There would have been Eid like celebrations :chilli:
we don't need to buy what we can make. ;). good luck with $40 million worth of crow killers! :lol:

This time, any misadventure by the Indian side, regardless of casualties, will result in PAF destroying IA forward posts along the LoC. Especially those along dominant ridges from where they deliberately target our civilian areas. Our retaliation will be meaningful, and not just for ''sending across a message''.

If they fail to penetrate at the first place no amount of spicing later will work....

the biggest winner in this fiasco is isreal...I mean, really? a 100 bombs for $40 million??? :wacko:
As per the KITAP none from the Beni Adem loves money (in liquid form - ever ready to move out in a moment’s notice) more than the Beni Israil....

Tm logon ka lia humara kabootar hi kafi hain

They are waiting for the balls that come with Rafales

Better buy a pair too.

Dont worry, I can lend you mine.
:lol:

View attachment 563889

Spice kits lol.

Heck we can even sell your such kits.

Off course you do, we shoved them right in your face ask Modi, Bipin and Dhaona

Ohh don’t speak about balls to me, I know very well how much balls you have:devil:

Gandhi always preached about peace and non violence, But India has turned into the 3rd largest military in the world with very violent yet very successful military endeavours.

Back
Top Bottom