What's new

Breaking: High-valued Punjab Government Forming locked in very intense & tough battle

Interesting point. By the way how would one know if the candidate has actually voted for PTI or PMLN? The concerning point is that PMLN is really mum about everything.
From mobile. Vote & picture
8XXWbq

I personally believe that, because there are Nab cases against Aleem Khan therefore he should not become the Chief Minister of Punjab. I know he is a sincere worker but let him be clear from the cases first.

We need a thug to deal with N league mafia Aleem Khan is the choice but I believe Malik Aslam will be CM

Few Independent candidates coming in banigala will not vote for PTI. Rana sanaullah confirmed it. I think some deal is done behind the scene with rich Hamza shahbaz sharif.
PTI need 15 extra candidates as Stepney.

Wrong and Rana Sunnallah phenk raha hai just to keep party morale high.

Aleem khan is the right person for the job because against such a tough opposition a dynamic person like him could perform better because current situation requires a lot of political maneuvering, the upcoming punjab govt would always be hang by a thread

Aleem khan is the right person for the job because against such a tough opposition a dynamic person like him could perform better because upcoming situation requires political maneuvering
Yes but then isn't his appointment against the ideology of PTI...Khan worked tirelessly to curb corruption...i'm not saying that Aleem Khan is corrupt but I'm just saying that let him be free from the cases.

Yes but then isn't his appointment against the ideology of PTI...Khan worked tirelessly to curb corruption...i'm not saying that Aleem Khan is corrupt but I'm just saying that let him be free from the cases.
Innocent until proven guilty. I am sure the party leadership will not hesitate to replace him, if found guilty.

We need a thug to deal with N league mafia Aleem Khan is the choice but I believe Malik Aslam will be CM
my thoughts are same -------------

a thug for a thug

jitna, shabaz sharif nain layer dar layer corruption ke hy---- only another shatir corrupt person can dig it out---(aleem khan)-- after that aleem khan can sit on a donkey for his trophy also

BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SHEIK RASHEED AS INTERIOR MINISTER........

my thoughts are same -------------

a thug for a thug

jitna, shabaz sharif nain layer dar layer corruption ke hy---- only another shatir corrupt person can dig it out---(aleem khan)-- after that aleem khan can sit on a donkey for his trophy also
:lol::lol:
100% agreed
although Aleem Khan isnt guilty till now but definitely there's something fishy

Back
Top Bottom