What's new

Breaking: High-valued Punjab Government Forming locked in very intense & tough battle

As of now,

PTI and smaller parties:
116(PTI) + 4 (PMLQ) + 2 (GDA) + 6 (MQM) + 2 (BNP) + 13 (INDP) + 1 (AML) = 143

But candidates with multiple seats will reduced PTI and allied count to = 6 (PTI) + 2 (Ch. Elahi) = 135

Seats on Quota: [ in total there are 70 reserved seats]
PTI is expected to get 39 reserved seats i.e. 25 (women) + 4 (minorities) = 29
MQM-P = 1
GDA + AML + PMLQ = 0 (I think)

Which makes Grand total to = 135 + 29 + 1 = 165

Grand Opposition:

64 (PMLN) + 43 (PPP) + 13 (MMA) + 4 (BAP) + 1 (JWP) + 1 (ANP) = 126

Hamza Sharif will leave his MNA seat as well so Opposition final count will likely be = 125

Seats on Quota:
PMLN : ?? 16 to 18
PPP : ?? 8 to 10
BAP : 1
MMA : 2 or 3

Grand total of opposition = 125 + 18 + 10 + 1 + 3 = 157

Here is where IK will be elected as PM after second round of polling since no one was able to secure 172 mark during first polling. I am not sure about about reserved seats of opposition but PTI and allied reserved quota seats are CONFIRMED by Express Tribune. If PTI manages to secure the support of BAP and 1 seat of JWP than IK might be selected during first round voting itself. For now, 4 NA INDPs are confirmed. Needs 9 more fast.

@BHarwana @PakSword @Zibago @IceCold
The formula for reserved seat is 1 seat per 4.5 directly elected seats

As of now,

PTI and smaller parties:
116(PTI) + 4 (PMLQ) + 2 (GDA) + 6 (MQM) + 2 (BNP) + 13 (INDP) + 1 (AML) = 143

But candidates with multiple seats will reduced PTI and allied count to = 6 (PTI) + 2 (Ch. Elahi) = 135

Seats on Quota: [ in total there are 70 reserved seats]
PTI is expected to get 39 reserved seats i.e. 25 (women) + 4 (minorities) = 29
MQM-P = 1
GDA + AML + PMLQ = 0 (I think)

Which makes Grand total to = 135 + 29 + 1 = 165

Grand Opposition:

64 (PMLN) + 43 (PPP) + 13 (MMA) + 4 (BAP) + 1 (JWP) + 1 (ANP) = 126

Hamza Sharif will leave his MNA seat as well so Opposition final count will likely be = 125

Seats on Quota:
PMLN : ?? 16 to 18
PPP : ?? 8 to 10
MMA : 2 or 3

Grand total of opposition = 125 + 18 + 10 + 1 + 3 = 157

Here is where IK will be elected as PM after second round of polling since no one was able to secure 172 mark during first polling. I am not sure about about reserved seats of opposition but PTI and allied reserved quota seats are CONFIRMED by Express Tribune. If PTI manages to secure the support of BAP and 1 seat of JWP than IK might be selected during first round voting itself. For now, 4 NA INDPs are confirmed. Needs 9 more fast.

@BHarwana @PakSword @Zibago @IceCold
BAP is with PTI

The formula for reserved seat is 1 seat per 4.5 directly elected seats

it has to be 4 than..let re calculate reserved seats for PMLN and PPP than

Seats on Quota for Opposition:
PMLN : 15
PPP : 10
MMA : 3

Grand total of Opposition = 125 + 16 + 10 + 1 + 3 = 154
Grand total of PTI led coalition = 135 + 29 + 1 = 165

Last edited:
it has to be 4 than..let re calculate reserved seats for PMLN and PPP than

Seats on Quota for Opposition:
PMLN : 16
PPP : 10
MMA : 3

Grand total of Opposition = 125 + 16 + 10 + 1 + 3 = 155
Grand total of PTI led coalition = 135 + 29 + 1 = 165
What i dont understand is lets say IK wins the second time or for that matter even the first time, it will be at what cost? I mean with so many seats with the opposition, they will simply not let IK and his government work. IK aisi government ka kera ga kya?

What i dont understand is lets say IK wins the second time or for that matter even the first time, it will be at what cost? I mean with so many seats with the opposition, they will simply not let IK and his government work. IK aisi government ka kera ga kya?

Listen, after by elections, PTI led coalition seats will increase for sure since out of 8 i am expecting them to win 7 infact they can all win 8. MQM support than will become redundant. Also with Nawaz in jail, PML-N real test will come now and there is a huge possibility more PMLN leaders are going to jail including Showbaaz Sharif .....forward block in PMLN is matter of time, this is where PTI will get a buffer against hostile opposition as PMLN situation is expected to deteriorate further.

in khara sach BAP said they are with PTI.

Hopefully BAP and BNP both backs Imran Khan as PM. Akhtar Menghal is an asshole like Asfand Yar Wali IMO.

4 NA INDPs are confirmed by PTI. Expecting PTI to get all 13 INDPS in the next couple of days.
Opposition has not confirmed any NA INDP as of now.

Awww so cute. Imran will throw you a bone now like the rest of his dogs. Good boi. :D

Sorry you are mistaking us for your kind. Its ok you have been enslaved for so long that you dont know any better.

Meanwhile Jehanghir Tareen takes catch of another PP INDP on Imran Khan's ball.

TeamJKT‏ @JKTFanClubb 51m51 minutes ago
Showbaz's quest of holding onto Punjab, deals another big blow. Independent winner PP 238 Bahawalnagar, Shaukat Ali Lalika joins PTI #PunjabKaptaanKa iA

Djbehc3XcAEQLez.jpg

DjbeiwVWwAEt8Yx.jpg

Djbejn5XsAAEsiL.jpg

Djbekq-X0AYZ9-Y.jpg

Breaking! PMLN is done in punjab

Decided to sit on opposition benches @CHACHA"G" :-)
Few Independent candidates coming in banigala will not vote for PTI. Rana sanaullah confirmed it. I think some deal is done behind the scene with rich Hamza shahbaz sharif.
PTI need 15 extra candidates as Stepney.

Few Independent candidates coming in banigala will not vote for PTI. Rana sanaullah confirmed it. I think some deal is done behind the scene with rich Hamza shahbaz sharif.
I think think we ought to bring the shareefs back and call it a day..

PTI need 15 extra candidates as Stepney.
Interesting point. By the way how would one know if the candidate has actually voted for PTI or PMLN? The concerning point is that PMLN is really mum about everything.

Interesting point. By the way how would one know if the candidate has actually voted for PTI or PMLN? The concerning point is that PMLN is really mum about everything.
If that's the case and richi rich Hamza got so much wealth then why couldnt he convince em to join pmln?

Defacto pol agents are there to make sure no one ditches the party

Back
Top Bottom