What's new

Breaking: High-valued Punjab Government Forming locked in very intense & tough battle

Ominus!!!!
He is leaving both NA seats and keep PA seat, Why???
http://m.dunya.com.pk/index.php/dunya-headline/450330-1
Because number games in NA is not tough ... Even if PTI cannot get simple majority then as per constituion there will be a second poll in which ther person getting the highest votes of members present will get become PM ... As PTI with its alliances already have more than 50% vote of the elected members therefore therefore they are in much stronger position in NA ...

They need 136 seats to form govt.

136 or 135 anyways.

But IK 4 seats, Ghulam Sarwar 1,Tahir Sadiq's 1 and P.Elahi's both 2 seats will be withdrawn which makes 8 in total.

172 are needed to pass any bill from na.

reserve quota of women and minority will make that count close to 172....as per express tribune PTI is at 168

If BAP supports PTI than IK will be elected easily on first round of voting itself.

Elections didn't took place on 2 NA seats. 270 seats per hua tha so 2/3rd count 170 per bunta hai 172 ky bajaye in my opinion
Yesterday fawad ch said there are 328 seats in total after removing double seats from all parties,and pti has a number count of 168

136 or 135 anyways.

But IK 4 seats, Ghulam Sarwar 1,Tahir Sadiq's 1 and P.Elahi's both 2 seats will be withdrawn which makes 8 in total.

reserve quota of women and minority will make that count close to 172....as per express tribune PTI is at 168

If BAP supports PTI than IK will be elected easily on first round of voting itself.
Pmlq staying in NA and so is khatak

172 are needed to pass any bill from na.
're count to start soon don't worry

And many cases of corruption are still waiting decision. Naya Pakistan is must

One of my uncle won as independent he was past PMLN Sadar he joined PTI. I asked him why he said simply in 4 months Shahbaz will be also in jail there are so many cases of corruption on them and they have done it so there is no point. In future it will be only PTI and PPPP. There will be no more PMLN

So it will be a Purana Pakistan with a "New" sticker. :D

Yesterday fawad ch said there are 328 seats in total after removing double seats from all parties,and pti has a number count of 168

As of now,

PTI and smaller parties:
116(PTI) + 4 (PMLQ) + 2 (GDA) + 6 (MQM) + 2 (BNP) + 13 (INDP) + 1 (AML) = 143

But candidates with multiple seats will reduced PTI and allied count to = 6 (PTI) + 2 (Ch. Elahi) = 135

Seats on Quota: [ in total there are 70 reserved seats]
PTI is expected to get 29 reserved seats i.e. 25 (women) + 4 (minorities) = 29
MQM-P = 1
GDA + AML + PMLQ = 0 (I think)

Which makes Grand total to = 135 + 29 + 1 = 165

Grand Opposition:

64 (PMLN) + 43 (PPP) + 13 (MMA) + 4 (BAP) + 1 (JWP) + 1 (ANP) = 126

Hamza Sharif will leave his MNA seat as well so Opposition final count will likely be = 125

Seats on Quota:
PMLN : ?? 16 to 18
PPP : ?? 8 to 10
BAP : 1
MMA : 2 or 3

Grand total of opposition = 125 + 18 + 10 + 1 + 3 = 157

Here is where IK will be elected as PM after second round of polling since no one was able to secure 172 mark during first polling. I am not sure about about reserved seats of opposition but PTI and allied reserved quota seats are CONFIRMED by Express Tribune. If PTI manages to secure the support of BAP and 1 seat of JWP than IK might be selected during first round voting itself. For now, 4 NA INDPs are confirmed. Needs 9 more fast.

@BHarwana @PakSword @Zibago @IceCold

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom