What's new

Breaking: High-valued Punjab Government Forming locked in very intense & tough battle

What are the PTI tally for National and Punjab Assembly? Have they met the majority criteria?

You won't find it in any news paper, lol... Following is from watching 2-3 hours of News shows:

PTI has 116 + 8 independents making it essentially 124 strong on its own in direct NA seats. (2 more independents might still join PTI).

Add 33 women seats share as well as 5 minority seats makes PTI in NA >> 124+33+5= 162 .
Minus extra seats 4,1,1 = 6
162 - 6 = This leaves PTI 156 strong on its own

Add PMLQ, GDA, BAP, BNP and Ali Muhammad Mehr who has supported PTI>> 155 + 4 + 2 + 4 + 3 + 1 = 170
Even without MQM the number is 170 which is still just 2 shy of 172 count of first poll.

If MQM votes for PTI PM then the number easily reaches 176, fulfilling the clear first poll win required number of 172.

Even without MQM, PTI stands to win the second poll of simple majority with 170 votes of its allies.
Even with one or two seats plus or minus does not change the scenario much.

============================================​

In Punjab Assembly, PTI has won the favor of 24 independents out of 30 and PMLs 6 seats are also in the bag as well as 1 seat of BAP making its total count as 127 + 24 + 35 reserved + 6 + 1 = easily crosses 190 approx out of 371 total seats.

Punjab Assembly CM is definitely PTI's for the taking.

Last edited:
You won't find it in any news paper, lol... Following is from watching 2-3 hours of News shows:

PTI has 116 + 8 independents making it essentially 124 strong on its own in direct NA seats. (2 more independents might still join PTI).

Add 33 women seats share as well as 5 minority seats makes PTI in NA >> 124+33+5= 162 .

Add PMLQ, GDA, BAP, BNP and Ali Muhammad Mehr who has supported PTI>> 155 + 4 + 2 + 4 + 3 + 1 = 170
Even without MQM the number is 170 which is still just 2 shy of 172 count of first poll.

If MQM votes for PTI PM then the number easily reaches 176, fulfilling the clear first poll win required number of 172.

Even without MQM, PTI stands to win the second poll of simple majority with 170 votes of its allies.

In Punjab Assembly, PTI has won the favor of 24 independents out of 30 and PMLs 6 seats are also in the bag as well as 1 seat of BAP making its total count as 127 + 24 + 35 reserved + 6 + 1 = easily crosses 190 approx out of 371 total seats.

Thank you for details. I am just apprised that MQM has lended support for PTI in center. Hence, PTI has achieved majority in center in addition to Punjab

so what is the delay than? IK should announce the CM. How long will this take?

Baffles me too.
Indecisiveness will lead to uncertainty and uncertainty leads to rumors. What I don't want is people to start have a feeling that IK lacks the decisiveness to make out decisions.

Every pukhtoon lowers his head to ghilzais that’s a fact.

No one is abusing you due to your ethnicity but your foolish and sectarian posts, why bring ethnicity in to it this thread is about seats and trying to gain seats.

Imran is not a pushtoon mr Niazi is a Punjabi and he refers to himself as punjabi and so he should as he was born there and lived and grew up there.

Hello cousin.
Pakhair mara.

@BHarwana Bhai MQM-P ka kia bana ? Kal kiso Newspaper me para uno ne PTI ko support karne ka ailaan kar dia. But PDF pe aisi koi news nai deki. Whats the progress on that front. And how does its (MQMP) support change thigs in favor of PTI.

@BHarwana Bhai MQM-P ka kia bana ? Kal kiso Newspaper me para uno ne PTI ko support karne ka ailaan kar dia. But PDF pe aisi koi news nai deki. Whats the progress on that front. And how does its (MQMP) support change thigs in favor of PTI.
Bhai I have also heard that MQM has joined PTI. PTI has govt number now.

Today at sometime MQM will reach bani gala where every thing will be final.

Good ho gya. Bas ab in sab me koi PM kay election waly din pain yaki na kar dy.... pta b ni chalna konsi kutti chora naal rali hy.

Abid sher Ali defeated in the recounting again.

IMG_20180803_084437.jpg

MQM has no other option, they have been repeatedly ditched by PPP in Sindh govt and i believe its a wise decision by them, both the parties have mandate in karachi and with the help of PTI in centre they can rebuild Karachi.

MQM has no other option, they have been repeatedly ditched by PPP in Sindh govt and i believe its a wise decision by them, both the parties have mandate in karachi and with the help of PTI in centre they can rebuild Karachi.
I have no sympathies for MQM unless they have ditched their previous mandate and yes I would agree that MQM is a necessity as it is democracy and people voted for them. Hope they work for the betterment of Karachi in the new start.

Sardar Akhter Mangal na be to PTI ko support kerna ka andiya diya ha albeit with 6 demands.

Back
Top Bottom