What's new

BREAKING: Cypher Is Leaked By Someone In Pak Military!!

The cable was always going to be something touchy, you can see that with the way the FO and Establishment were so hard-pressed in preventing any sort of leak of its contents. Now I'll be real with you, it still doesn't corroborate PTI's original statement where an external power is orchestrating his removal. It's a candid viewpoint of the US diplomat on the trajectory of US-Pak relations at the time.

The establishment was the one who ousted Imran, let's not scapegoat others and focus on them.

And why did the establishment do that?

It isn't the candid viewpoint of a diplomat over a stroll in the dog park.

No diplomat is going to go to an ambassador and say all these things without any departmental or institutional nod.

Just read the cypher lol, the Pakistani ambassador says the same.

Khuda ka wasta hai stop it with these embarassing mental gymnastics. Previously, I would have said maybe you are right, but now the contents just lay bare everything.

All the events post the NCM prove this to be right as well.

And why did the establishment do that?

It isn't the candid viewpoint of a diplomat over a stroll in the dog park.

No diplomat is going to go to an ambassador and say all these things without any departmental or institutional nod.

Just read the cypher lol, the Pakistani ambassador says the same.

Khuda ka wasta hai stop it with these embarassing mental gymnastics. Previously, I would have said maybe you are right, but now the contents just lay bare everything.

All the events post the NCM prove this to be right as well.
Why not email private citizen Bajwa, he'll tell you.

It's him being blunt as it is said in the article, on the trajectory of Pak-US relations. I'm not saying its diplomatic talk nor that it was unsanctioned by the US Govt, all I'm saying is that the nature of the conversation was very frank.

'All these events', what events are you referring to that show not circumstantial but DIRECT evidence of US involvement in orchestrating this. I really want to know.

I'm not doing any mental gymnastics, I'm simply overly summarizing the supposed leaked diplomatic cable.

The internet changes the game and people are forwarding this privately amongst themselves now. What PTV say's is increasing becoming less relevant over time. This is out there now.

Not sure how this timing relates to the Army Act and when that becomes law.

Imran Khan is in jail - so i don't see how legally anyone can pin this on him .... The intercept folks have been clear it is from a serving military officer.

The Army needs to go on a witch hunt in its own ranks to find the source of the leaker ... good luck..

It is impossible to unread the Cypher and that puts whiskey munir and bajwa in a bind for the rest of their lives as traitors ( not that they care - but like a bad fart in a space suit - it will never go away now .. ). However this plays out - those two clowns will be asked/hounded about this for the last of their days for sure.

Last edited:
F3GbK58XAAA_63v.jpeg

IK fanbois can use the following meme template fr fr

dalal.jpg

You need help, your bias has increased to level where you should visit a doctor asap.

So it’s just a big coincidence that after a meeting between “low level” American diplomat Vote of No confidence was tabled?
I guess you also would ignore what one of PML N top harami dog is saying on national tv regarding Bajwa overthrowing PTI government?

Cyphers are common but no country is given order to overthrow their government or face consequences.

You definitely should stay out of this debate since you are allergic to truth.

Who pulls the shot in Pakistani politics ? Who has a greater pull ? - The Pakistani army or USA. I won't let facts blind you to your opinions.

View attachment 944821

"If ... All will be forgiven"

This is the aukaat we've been reduced to

Imran Khan trip to Moscow was arranged before Russia's invasion of Ukraine. No one will blame him for that

I would be in shock if I am landing in Moscow to see Putin and Russia attacked Ukraine. I would not know what to say especially if I am expected to toe the establishment line

Why are you blaming US? I don’t blame Americans at all. If an army general is not capable of standing behind his country that coward should be removed from his position.

Every country looks after their own interests, Pakistanis army and government is full of pathetic humans that have 0 self respect and bend the knee for few $.

You think US doesn’t assert pressure on other countries? Canada is the closest ally and Trump was putting tremendous pressure on Canadian government on trade disagreements.

Do you think Canada gives in to all American requests ? Or for that matter ? Pakistan ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom