What's new

Breaking China's DF-21D missile kill chain: US expert

China and USA are pretty much wasting money on expensive war toys. If war broke out, China and USA would be bankrupt.

If that is the case, then every time an airborne 'jammer' like an EF-111 or a EA-6B lit up, all aircrafts, including itself, would fall out of the sky. :lol:

Your no experience continues to amuse everyone. Do continue...

so much of your ignorance on EM which have caused your farcical comments everywhere!

and now you are switching back to "EW" - on "electronic warfare" per "gambit's terms of defence and weapony" again after conceding your defeat on "EM" wall!

You are receiving my education on you! You want free ride on top of your ignoranmous ranting and presumption of military expertise!

well that's why your english needs improving. lol

That why I was dissing him lol

There are only English Leave if you speak French, I highly doubt he speak French tho.

In case you fail to see my point, I was being sarcastic again.

well that's why your english needs improving. lol

Oh I am glad this person finally exposes himself and to consolidate, clarify and confirm my viewpoint on him which was formed earler

lol I was thinking, if what he said is true, then where should we store our C4 or any plastic explosive on that matter.....Or anything that have explosive in nature........

And you don't need to bring your own bomb for terrorist attack anymore, just brought your own mobile, stand next to a army munition depot and .............BOOM
We are sitting in front of LCD monitors, using 'putahs only a meter or two away, plastering cell phones to our heads...

OMG...We are dying of radiation poisoning...:lol:

China and USA are pretty much wasting money on expensive war toys. If war broke out, China and USA would be bankrupt.

Developing tech is a must for any nation. If you can use your "$$" to make something so people life will not be lost, it would be more than encouraged to do.

However, there was a thing called overstretch. It would not be effective or even counter productive if things are made with minimum or no value. Because if people are depending on them in war and they were not able to perform what they said they should, people WILL die.

That why I was dissing him lol

There are only English Leave if you speak French, I highly doubt he speak French tho.

In case you fail to see my point, I was being sarcastic again.

oh the irony, lol

We are sitting in front of LCD monitors, using 'putahs only a meter or two away, plastering cell phones to our heads...

LOL. or people need to move immediately if they lived next to one of those Electricity relay tower. What do them things called??

you stick yourself in the middle of that "EM" wall creation by you ignoramus vet. You dont need to go nowwhere to have poached eggs for your breakfast. Just saw open your cranial bones and take a scoop of frying brain cells from the cavity!

Delicious?

Haha - gambit - the self proclaimed vet is owned - multiple times!

dont forget you are floating on a 6000 tons ~ 100,000 tons vessels rocking and rolling on the high sea maneuvering to new positions (even turning with the laser aims) is not as easy as your think and suffer greatly in accuracy

It's not a laser shuttler. They are EW antenna's.
I posted that picture because you implied EW would fry people on board. Just wanted to show the antenna's are in such a position that they wont. :P

It's not a laser shuttler. They are EW antenna's.
I posted that picture because you implied EW would fry people on board. Just wanted to show the antenna's are in such a position that they wont. :P

do you have any idea what causes the "geen" beams to energise the scanning?

I said EM (electromagntic) will fry brains - an animated analogy for the harmful radiation of human exposure to EM in a high intensity as to the extend of "wall" coverages as created by the above poster here!

what I have found most repugnant to his ignoramus comments is the trashing of China and his trying to create a "China physics" label, equating it with poor quality.

What do you suppose would be the reaction of actual Chinese physicists, and their non-Chinese colleagues, if they read such comments?

Would they be bothered in the least bit?
Or would they smile wryly and shake their head at the pathetic display?

do you have any idea what causes the "geen" beams to energise the scanning?

I said EM (electromagntic) will fry brains - an animated analogy for the harmful radiation of human exposure to EM in a high intensity as to the extend of "wall" coverages as created by the above poster here!

This is your speculation. Counting on the fact that engineers failed to take radiation into consideration. Anyhow, most of the radiation is directed outwards through the antennae.

What do you suppose would be the reaction of actual Chinese physicists, and their non-Chinese colleagues, if they read such comments?

Would they be bothered in the least bit?
Or would they smile wryly and shake their head at the pathetic display?
They would laugh at the Chinese members here. They would be smart enough to understand who I was targeting, and certainly they would know it is not them.

So tell us, O 'man of science', do you agree with your Chinese friend that EM transmissions from EW systems are essentially suicidal for the user?

Back
Top Bottom