What's new

Breaking China's DF-21D missile kill chain: US expert

The Pentagon agreed with you that EM transmissions from use of EW systems are suicidal?

Where did I claim any such thing?

I LOVE it when you show the world how badly you are still smarting from the drubbing you received.

Here, I posted the link to remind readers how utterly clueless you are and how the Pentagon itself echoed my stance against your typical anti-Chinese nonsense.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...inese-anti-satellite-test-11.html#post4079680

Just stick to cutting and pasting.

Where did I claim any such thing?
So you basically just poked your nose into this to defend the indefensible.

I LOVE it when you show the world how badly you are still smarting from the drubbing you received.

Here, I posted the link to remind readers how utterly clueless you are and how the Pentagon itself echoed my stance against your typical anti-Chinese nonsense.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...inese-anti-satellite-test-11.html#post4079680

Just stick to cutting and pasting.
Right...So I challenged the Chinese because I am still 'smarting' from being 'defeated' by you. :lol:

Your outsized ego is starting to approach the Chinese's. Sounds like your 'I am a man of science' claim is not up to snuff so you need as much allies, no matter how technically incompetent they are, to make yourself look good.

So you basically just poked your nose into this to defend the indefensible.

No, I interjected to point out that the mud slinging match between you and the Chinese is not just one-sided.

Right...So I challenged the Chinese because I am still 'smarting' from being 'defeated' by you.

Your outsized ego is starting to approach the Chinese's. Sounds like your 'I am a man of science' claim is not up to snuff so you need as much allies, no matter how technically incompetent they are, to make yourself look good.

Say goodnight, Gracie.

No, I interjected to point out that the mud slinging match between you and the Chinese is not just one-sided.
No...You felt the need to defend the Chinese with their obviously incompetence in the technical issues of this subject. You could not do so, just like how you accused me of racism without providing a single shred of evidence. So you had to dredge up something unrelated to distract.

So now we have a diamond: That EM transmissions in the use of EW systems is suicidal for the user.

G'nite, 'man of science'. :lol:

First you say this...
And then you say this...
Looks like you just answered your own question and countered yourself. Thanks for playing. :lol:

You conveniently left out the part where it said that we cannot know if the jamming source will overcome the LD-10's ability to resist jamming. That is a fully fledged jammer on which it will be homing on.

People don't come off as smart when they selectively quote and make a big deal out of material taken out of context.

You felt the need to defend the Chinese

I am defending the Chinese from being unfairly singled out for lowering the level of discourse.

Intellectual dishonesty is, of course, your trademark which you demonstrate time and again.

I am defending the Chinese from being unfairly singled out for lowering the level of discourse.
You conveniently omitted the history of the vile and racist insults I and the other Viets received from your Chinese friends. You omitted the fact that I initially was polite and respectful to their participation here.

I do not report posts. I took those insults like a man. You and your Chinese friends report whatever you want and proceed to portray me as the perp and the Chinese as victims.

Looks like you guys need to see the docs. Your testosterone levels must be dangerously low.

You conveniently omitted the history of the vile and racist insults I and the other Viets received from your Chinese friends. You omitted the fact that I initially was polite and respectful to their participation here.

I do not report posts. I took those insults like a man. You and your Chinese friends report whatever you want and proceed to portray me as the perp and the Chinese as victims.

Looks like you guys need to see the docs. Your testosterone levels must be dangerously low.

You don't know which posts I report. I have also reprimanded Chinese posters if I see them using racist language.

The mud slinging between various groups has been going on since 2009 when I joined, and surely before.

You don't know which posts I report. I have also reprimanded Chinese posters if I see them using racist language.

The mud slinging between various groups has been going on since 2009 when I joined, and surely before.
:lol:...Yeah...Nice try...Leave this discussion unless you have some TECHNICALLY RELEVANT INFORMATION to contribute. Obviously your Chinese friends have none.

You conveniently left out the part where it said that we cannot know if the jamming source will overcome the LD-10's ability to resist jamming.

Yes, I left out your speculation.

If we cannot know, then there's no need to further speculate on an internet forum.:lol:

The bottom line is that China has already unveiled an anti-radiation missile that can fit inside the weapon bays of the J-31.

Does the F-35 have this capability?

You guys mad?:yahoo:

LD-10_4.jpg

gwkGn.jpg

:lol:...Yeah...Nice try...Leave this discussion unless you have some TECHNICALLY RELEVANT INFORMATION to contribute. Obviously your Chinese friends have none.

There's the typical gambit two step when your victim-hood parade didn't sell.

The problem is your "technical information" is laced with foul language. Until you can learn to control yourself, be prepared to get called out on it.

Yes, I left out your speculation.

If we cannot know, then there's no need to further speculate on an internet forum.:lol:

The bottom line is that China has already unveiled an anti-radiation missile that can fit inside the weapon bays of the J-31.

Does the F-35 have this capability?
The current US HARM can be carried by the F-35 externally. Now before you think that is a negative attribute, the J-31 is not in production while we can modify the current HARM to fit the F-35's weapons bay sooner than China can deploy the J-31. Further, our radar receivers are already capable of integrating with GPS coordinates to plot a ground radar station so that guided bombs can be used instead of the HARM so that even if the ground radar station stop transmission, it can still be damaged, if not destroyed.

You guys mad?:yahoo:
Nope. But you seems to be...

@gambit I bet the USAF already knows how to counter the J-20 and the J-31 effectively. The Raptors has facing each other in simulations and in exercises, but those tactics are highly classified and cannot be discussed.

Last edited by a moderator:
@gambitI bet the USAF already knows how to counter the J-20 and the J-31 effectively. The Raptors has facing each other in simulations and in exercises, but those tactics are highly classified and cannot be discussed.
Yes we do. The J-20 and J-31 are already dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom