What's new

Breaking : Blast at Lal Shehbaz shrine

If the pay off was peace and skoon for the common awam, then that may be worth it.?The forces have totally failed. This is the 10th year and we cannot suppress this monster. We made a huge blunder backing the anti Soviet forces in the 80s and then the Taliban in the 1990s. We started a fire and it has burnt our own house down!

Sad realities we have to accept.
I KNEW IT.

We should had gone communist.
have you both gone crazy we are not going to give an inch of our land to these terrorist scum.i am afraid and angry as you are but we are not going to give up our land no matter the cost.

have you both gone crazy we are not going to give an inch of our land to these terrorist scum.i am afraid and angry as you are but we are not going to give up our land no matter the cost.

Brother you think we have adopted the 'defeatist' position readily? No. We have seen 10 years of death and destruction. We have seen our forces prove unable to defeat them. So we have to accept the reality of aar ghayan.

RIP to the innocents.

Maybe the army's balls will finally drop and their leadership will do what's necessary instead of playing games.

best strategy at the moment would be to go ape $hit and bomb hell out of Nuristan and kunar... and cool down after wards....

it probably wont kill any leadership.... but it will certainly open a door for further strikes at will if and when an opportunity arises...

afghans are already at war with us and this is their full strength (sending suicide bombers into Pakistan).... US and ISAF will watch as they don't want to push Chinese to stand behind us......

this is a situation which is begging for action

in action will have consequences of emboldened afghans and terrorist and continued blood shed in our country

Ideally I agree, we should kill them all BUT the truth is we can't. They are too strong, too wide spread, too slick for our forces and too determined. So we have to take a new track. The options are perpetual loses or to basically surrender on somewhat decent terms. Time to accept defeat.
Do us all a favor and stop posting.

Can someone check who this guy's original account is and ban both? @Oscar

Ridiculous! A patriot is angry and expressing it and you suggest pure jazz?

don't sound too much like a terrorist sympathizer if you are posting from a western country.... piece of advice

We are more proactively in monitoring such mindsets from PDF and getting an agency flag on them

Whether they act on it or not
At least we do our part

There is having differences in interpretation of religious text and there is spreading hatred against anyone who disagrees with you

Such people deserve only the same

Better you start from new comers I can give you dozen name which sneak in during bloggers saga ( some of them invited by senior members from FB or Twitter )
RIP to victims I hope these fresh series of attacks open eyes of NS and Zardari to Start brutal operation in interior Sind and all over Punjab.
The posters who blaming COAS lakh lanat on them.

Yaar I dont care about Islamic system or not Islamic system. I care about Pakistan being safe and secure. They want 'Sharia' - so if we grant it they would lose all justification even to their idiot followers. The facts are these:

1. WE CANT BEAT THEM. (it's been 10 years and ujj i ve ussa ni bhund maar nin)
2. Our people have had enough and given up hope.

So tell me, what are our (realistic) options?

Bhai it is Spain. I am a Pakistani student here.
Giving in to bastards is never an option!!

And we have only failed because we have been blaming everyone except our ownselves!!
Corruption boss isko khatam karo sab theek hojaye ga!! Give people education jobs and good standard of.living!! Hang zardaris and shareefs and imrans hang that bastard fazul rehman hang anyone who has looted 1rs from this country!! Then only we will see a better Pakistan!

Brother you think we have adopted the 'defeatist' position readily? No. We have seen 10 years of death and destruction. We have seen our forces prove unable to defeat them. So we have to accept the reality of aar ghayan.
bro we have to succeed every time but they have to get lucky once.so they have the upper hand when it comes to the game of luck but that shouldn't demoralize us because if we start running like headless chicken luck factor is only going to slide further to their side.
so pls support the armed forces they are the only one standing between them and us.remember that a bomber will always get through but that doesn't mean that we put down our air defenses that is only going to increase the number of surviving bombers who will wreck more havoc

Last edited:
Yaar I dont care about Islamic system or not Islamic system. I care about Pakistan being safe and secure. They want 'Sharia' - so if we grant it they would lose all justification even to their idiot followers. The facts are these:

1. WE CANT BEAT THEM. (it's been 10 years and ujj i ve ussa ni bhund maar nin)
2. Our people have had enough and given up hope.

So tell me, what are our (realistic) options?

Bhai it is Spain. I am a Pakistani student here.
You seem wildly lost here. You are talking whatever coming to you. Haphazard talkm

5 days.....in 4 provinces....7th or 8th attack....

For God sake, this is not an isolated event...
Calm down
What's COAS and Army have to do with civilians protection? They secure borders or each town and shrine? Your beloved Raheel was also give up and hands were up when NS and Zardari stand against him to not do operations in Punjab and Interior Sind.
I know there are faults but it's not duty of ISI or IB to check every mohallah or street WE have dozen of other agencies for that.

Do us all a favor and stop posting.

Can someone check who this guy's original account is and ban both? @Oscar
A bhensa type poster here who decided to create a proxy id to troll in an effort to offset his physical limitations

Better you start from new comers I can give you dozen name which sneak in during bloggers saga ( some of them invited by senior members from FB or Twitter )
RIP to victims I hope these fresh series of attacks open eyes of NS and Zardari to Start brutal operation in interior Sind and all over Punjab.
The posters who blaming COAS lakh lanat on them.
Please do
Just like Bhensa
They will get it if they deserve
It

But please use pm

RIP brothers. I'm sure Pakistan army will destroy those terrorists responsible.

I do not known why you guys are over expecting from army?This is a clear case of intelligence failure. Intelligence agency should have generated input and caught the culprit. This is not an incident where hundreds people attack with gun and you need army to fight with them.

Latest, It is not a good news but some relief that death Tol might be low than reported on TV channels. New reports say 4 dead till now and 40 injured but report is not yet confirm
Yes, let us hope this turn out to be true. Rip to dead and good wishes for the recovery of injured.

:cry::cry::cry:

Interior Sindh and Punjab ops are a must. National security takes precedent over Constitution and any government office that stops these operations. Bulldoze it all, and public will support it. No one gives a damn about the constitutional approval for ops when so much innocent blood is spilled. And if the civilians powers do not give approval, get it at gunpoint if need be! Enough Gen Bajwa, enough! Do you want protests outside GHQ?

Musafir1post: 9214508 said:
Calm down
What's COAS and Army have to do with civilians protection? They secure borders or each town and shrine? Your beloved Raheel was also give up and hands were up when NS and Zardari stand against him to not do operations in Punjab and Interior Sind.
I know there are faults but it's not duty of ISI or IB to check every mohallah or street WE have dozen of other agencies for that.
You are talking nonsense. This if 5tg gen war against Pak. This is not BAU law and order matter. Agencies of enemy countries are actively invoved. This is classic policy of killing opponent by inflicting one thousand cuts.
If this is not army responsibility then why Army raised a whole division to protect CPEC. By your logic it should be left for civilian govt to protect.

Back
Top Bottom