What's new

BREAKING: 7000 US troops Ordered to Withdraw from Afghanistan, Blackwater is coming.

What are you all celebrating here?
17 Years of Destruction of this region.

70,000+ Afghan Rebels Dead
30,000+ Afghan Civilians Dead
45,000+ Afghan Pro Government Forces Dead

8,000+ Pakistan Security Forces Dead
10,000+ Pakistani civilians Dead

Against what cost? 3500 Soldiers Dead from US Led Coalition? And a Cost of around 2.4 Trillion dollars in both Afghanistan and Iraq Invasions Combined during 17 years.(Major Costs were incurred in Iraq Invasion though)
What is the significance of this cost comparing to the mammoth size of US led War Machine?

MashALLAH our nation wasn't out of the delusional fantasies that we and Afghan war was the reason of Breakup of the Soviet Union and here we are again dancing to the tunes of fabricated reality. A ruined Afghanistan and So Much Death and Destruction in Pakistan while both Afghans and Pakistan Hating each other to their core. While not even a spec of Blood of Demage to US War machine. And here my brothers and Sisters are celebrating that Cutthroat Extremist Mullahs will come to power in their Back yard replacing the Mad Dog that have destroyed the peace of the region and is supposedly leaving unharmed

Best of luck then ......... your choice proves how wise you are.

The other option is zero of male and female. Its their right.

The other option is zero of male and female. Its their right.

lol you thought Islamic shariah law was oppressive?

Against what cost? 3500 Soldiers Dead from US Led Coalition? And a Cost of around 2.4 Trillion dollars in both Afghanistan and Iraq Invasions Combined during 17 years.(Major Costs were incurred in Iraq Invasion though)
What is the significance of this cost comparing to the mammoth size of US led War Machine?

MashALLAH our nation wasn't out of the delusional fantasies that we and Afghan war was the reason of Breakup of the Soviet Union and here we are again dancing to the tunes of fabricated reality. A ruined Afghanistan and So Much Death and Destruction in Pakistan while both Afghans and Pakistan Hating each other to their core. While not even a spec of Blood of Demage to US War machine. And here my brothers and Sisters are celebrating that Cutthroat Extremist Mullahs will come to power in their Back yard replacing the Mad Dog that have destroyed the peace of the region and is supposedly leaving unharmed

All human collateral

Trump could face backlash from his establishment!!! I guess he has played a good move on the chessboard because public will support this move and only the warmongers like john bolton will need constipation medicine.

One third of the male population of the Ottoman Empire died in WW1 while losing it.....

Trump could face backlash from his establishment!!! I guess he has played a good move on the chessboard because public will support this move and only the warmongers like john bolton will need constipation medicine.
The US Deep Nation vs the Deep State....

And you just somehow managed it on your own?

There is no new humanitarian crisis, it's already at the lowest possible level. Exit of USSR was different than this exit. The motives behind USSR invasion and USA invasion are totally different. USSR just left, failing and crumbling ....... USA on the other hand is still the only super power ...... they didn't spend a decade plus there just to exit someday.

Plus China and Russia cannot afford a troubled Afghanistan in the long run, they need some sort of stability someone there in charge. Pakistan has already seen the worst of Afghanistan and I think we would wish that Afghanistan gets a proper government who would listen to our concerns ..... and not some puppet arrangement like the current one.
And, also keep your low flying mirages ready with precision weapons....

hmmm and where we stand now . not at the losing side am sure .
In one December you lost the East Pak, in another December you won in Afghanistan!!!!! Nizam-i Ilahi....
Remember there is more than one way to skin a cat.

When the US "leaves" a region, it let's loose the dogs of war.

Look at the middle east and all the areas the US "left" ....

I don't think things are going to change much from what they are for the Afghans.

That is what passes for steady state for them. Just the uniforms change.

But if I was a country adjoining Afghanistan, I would be very worried for what was inevitably coming ...

Cheers, Doc
How many Empires the USA has established, and how many falls has she seen????

It's not even 100 years, and the Super Power has got fatigued!!!!!!!!

do
Forget about America, worry about those 10+ terror camps your country runs in Afghanistan ..
Dont worry about our centers in Afghanistan, they are there to stay.

Talibans will always exits as an insurgency force, but they are not going to come back to rule Afghanistan again. It will even be better for the US forces if Taliban organize as a formal military force, as they can take daily potshots from their drones sittings in an AC room in US

How many Empires the USA has established, and how many falls has she seen????

It's not even 100 years, and the Super Power has got fatigued!!!!!!!!

I probably dislike the US and its stand towards my people (both of them) a lot more than most of you Muslims who whine non-stop, but are the biggest willingest puppets of the Americans.

At least the Iranians hold out. Regardless of the cost.

Tell me one Muslim country other than them who goes against the US?

Badi badi baatein karte hain ....

Cheers, Doc

LOL mission accomplished.

What a disgraceful exit after 17 years of utter failure.

do

Dont worry about our centers in Afghanistan, they are there to stay.

Talibans will always exits as an insurgency force, but they are not going to come back to rule Afghanistan again. It will even be better for the US forces if Taliban organize as a formal military force, as they can take daily potshots from their drones sittings in an AC room in US

LOL we will see about all of that. Words are cheap.

Taliban has made are recognized as a legitimate party in Afghanistan. The Pashtun genocide in Afghanistan cannot be ignored. The past 17 years and now the pleading with the Taliban proves this thoroughly. India is once again on the losing side.

I probably dislike the US and its stand towards my people (both of them) a lot more than most of you Muslims who whine non-stop, but are the biggest willingest puppets of the Americans.

At least the Iranians hold out. Regardless of the cost.

Tell me one Muslim country other than them who goes against the US?

Badi badi baatein karte hain ....

Cheers, Doc

you should consider US as one people including the nation of muslim and iran. as in 'all of us'

Trump is already facing a backlash. His wall is also going nowhere. Pepe the frog worshippers are already dissatisfied with the progress.

Trump is in a hurry to score some quick brownie points. The withdrawal from Syria and Afghanistan is one of those desperate moves. Credit to Trump that he is finally willing to do what others failed to do and that is to end lost wars.

Back
Top Bottom