What's new

BREAKING: 7000 US troops Ordered to Withdraw from Afghanistan, Blackwater is coming.

What will happen in Afghanistan?

https://www.statista.com/chart/16079/weapons-released-by-the-us-coalition-over-afghanistan/

Soldiers were not doing much anyways...it is the planes that were doing most of the fighting with the afghans on the ground. And they do not even need to be based in Afghanistan anymore, they have a clear flight path over Pakistan to Afghanistan. Having even a small amount of soldiers will be enough for the Americans, as long as they have an airbase, they are still in charge. So this withdrawal is more for public(American) consumption and for the Taliban. Do not read much into it. I just hope this was part of Pakistan plan, which it sounds to be.

https://www.statista.com/chart/16079/weapons-released-by-the-us-coalition-over-afghanistan/

Soldiers were not doing much anyways...it is the planes that were doing most of the fighting with the afghans on the ground. And they do not even need to be based in Afghanistan anymore, they have a clear flight path over Pakistan to Afghanistan. Having even a small amount of soldiers will be enough for the Americans, as long as they have an airbase, they are still in charge. So this withdrawal is more for public(American) consumption and for the Taliban. Do not read much into it. I just hope this was part of Pakistan plan, which it sounds to be.

Number of soldiers is the most important index.

This mission was accomplished in 2001, withdrawal of troops in 2019; a new record for Guinness Book.

Last edited:
Number of soldiers is the most important index.
True, but as it stands, it still numbers 8000 after the withdrawal. so, do you see a massive change? i think not. its just a show announcement. anyhow that is my opinion, most will disagree.
*edit* Also, we are talking about Afghanistan, where they have thousands of foot soldiers(afghans),so counting their (American) soldier numbers would be naive on anyone's part to consider their numbers to be of high importance in the afghan theater

Screenshot-2018-02-09_14-44-49.png

lol
Is that you not agreeing with my opinion. If so, hair transplant(if your into that sort of things) and a shave is in order, please!

True, but as it stands, it still numbers 8000 after the withdrawal. so, do you see a massive change? i think not. its just a show announcement. anyhow that is my opinion, most will disagree.
*edit* Also, we are talking about Afghanistan, where they have thousands of foot soldiers(afghans),so counting their (American) soldier numbers would be naive on anyone's part to consider their numbers to be of high importance in the afghan theater

withdraw is the trend, not only a gesture for election.

7000 US Army personnel being replaced by Blackwater agents.

Is that you not agreeing with my opinion. If so, hair transplant(if your into that sort of things) and a shave is in order, please!

hehe, no that's humour. Numbers are important as you have said. I think they represent intent?

7000 US Army personnel being replaced by Blackwater agents.

Blackwater became XE ? Xe is just cash. You could buy them offf the internet

hehe, no that's humour. Numbers are important as you have said. I think they represent intent?

Blackwater became XE ? Xe is just cash.

"I think they represent intent?" Well if it does, kudos to Pakistan, we win either way, they stay or leave. So actually it makes no difference to us but just to the afghans.

Back
Top Bottom