What's new

Breaking: 7 Palestinians killed, 40 injured, in unprovoked Israeli strikes on Gaza Strip

They could have gotten a state in 48 - they refused the two state cause they thought they can have it all - and lost it all.

They could also had a state in 2000 , after camp David , but again chose conflict.

And today too , those in Gaza are ruled by those who refuse the two states solution and advocate our destruction.

If you seek to destroy us , than you should not complain when they get a bloody nose in return.

`
You are lawless thief at first place so they have right to advocate that. Your collonial project will eventually come to end.

Every rocket is made in Gaza, it's from 2009-2011 where you sent a few. I can make Fajr 3 and Fajr 5 in my house, it's simple designs and modifications of ancient grad rocket .... And m302 is just 333mm crude rocket , I can make this too if I felt bored one summer .....

Is Hezbollah part of Resistance? Yes or No? Or is only Hamas and PIJ the Resistance?

sorry didn't knew you can make precision to the pin point level fajr-5 with more than 70km of range in your home.
by the way what you say you can build in your home are 100 time better than Qassam rocket you guys built in your home

and well , the difference is israel didn't attack hezbollah home , but they did attacked Hamas home

Deflection, so there is no 'Resistance/Jerusalem axis', it is Iran-Al-Dajjal farce.... It's only Hamas which made it even possible for Jihad against Israel to persist .... Hamas is manufacturing and stockpiling to ruin Tel Aviv .... Israel and , HezbAlShaytaan, and Iran trying to manipulate PIJ and situation with Gaza to prevent this .... You aren't getting what you want....
the axis is there when people stand to defend their country , when they do not do so ,the resistance wont impose itself on them . they can remain slave till the end of time.
and this incident showed that the monafiq is nobody but hamas

sorry didn't knew you can make precision to the pin point level fajr-5 with more than 70km of range in your home.
by the way what you say you can build in your home are 100 time better than Qassam rocket you guys built in your home

and well , the difference is israel didn't attack hezbollah home , but they did attacked Hamas home
Idc about PIJ, and yet they built their own rockets too.... He took a video of some military exercise in Iran, i don't care.... Iran Al Dajjal is butt buddies with Israel and never going to war with them ever. They aren't no Resistance axis, and avoid the question each time in the thread. You are trying to justify their inaction and lies and propaganda .

Israel attacked Lebanon plenty of times over past year and even did drone strikes in it which Hezbollah admitted. And now drilling and stealing Hezbollah's gas.... Hezbollah is not an Islamic Jihad movement, just say it with me.

the axis is there when people stand to defend their country , when they do not do so ,the resistance wont impose itself on them . they can remain slave till the end of time.
and this incident showed that the monafiq is nobody but hamas
Monafiq is Iran-Al-Dajjal, Hezb Al Shaytaan and Shia militia liars and hypocrites who proclaim themselves as proactive resistance against Israel, which is a big fat lie which everyone is aware of, and even you can't help but have to admit there is no any resistance by them against Israel. So they aren't resisitance movements at all. Just Iranian militias trying to assume power through violence and spread Iranain culture.

Idc about PIJ, and yet they built their own rockets too.... He took a video of some military exercise in Iran, i don't care.... Iran Al Dajjal is butt buddies with Israel and never going to war with them ever. They aren't no Resistance axis, and avoid the question each time in the thread. You are trying to justify their inaction and lies and propaganda .

Israel attacked Lebanon plenty of times over past year and even did drone strikes in it which Hezbollah admitted. And now drilling and stealing Hezbollah's gas.... Hezbollah is not an Islamic Jihad movement, just say it with me.

Monafiq is Iran-Al-Dajjal, Hezb Al Shaytaan and Shia militia liars and hypocrites who proclaim themselves as proactive resistance against Israel, which is a big fat lie which everyone is aware of, and even you can't help but have to admit there is no any resistance by them against Israel. So they aren't resisitance movements at all. Just Iranian militias trying to assume power through violence and spread Iranain culture.
that show what weapon you have are coming from iran and the ones that didn't come from iran , iran taught you how to build

Syria not Lebanon and let they start drilling oil

no i say it seems Hamas is tired of being part of resistance axis
We are ready right this hour to open multi-front war on Israel .... It's you guys who make excuses every round of fighting.... One time it's Lebanese people, other it's scared to upset Russia .... Scare of US bases in Syria/Iraq ..... Then tell us another 20-40 years .... You are not up for challenge because of too much scared .... You have a lack of belief problem and closer to atheism and not a lack of weapons problem..... You will need to make sacrifices and human ones so once you can accept that we can begin a real 'resisitance' war....

Spot on. This Zionist filth makes inner conflict among Shias and Sunnis. A preofessional Zionist, i must admit. He knows Arabic not better than Hebrew but enough to fool people here and there.

Btw, don't let tge filth turn it into Shia Sunni rivalry. Igonre the Zionist
I don't care about Shia or Sunni, we are talking about the political parties and militias in region of Resistance axis. Hezbollah, Asaib Al Haq, PMU .... Where are they?

I know Arabic because I'm an Arab , LOL.... Next time Hack Hook shouldn't say stupid things , he's embarrassed for his own 'resistance axis' and taking it out on Hamas . What a naive kid...

Iran cheerleaders are attacking Hamas for not getting involved , why you ask? Because later this month a final proposal will be made regarding Lebanese gas rights and Israel will begin drilling from more Lebanese fields. Hezbollah made lots of threats and promised to not allow this, and suggesting it will deploy military means to prevent Israel from doing so.

Iran and Hezbollah are actually liars and just putting up propaganda show. And there is already an agreement to give Lebanese gas to Israel. However, because of public statements made by both sides, the general public of the region is anticipating the results of these negotiations and the spotlight is going to be on Hezbollah and if they will do anything. Iran and Hezbollah with Israel's help, tried to find a way out of this embarrassment which will prove their collusion once again, by trying to drag Hamas into a prolonged war with Israel by using the PIJ. PIJ, Iran, Hezbollah and Israel will be happy to have Hamas weakened while they remain intact, and more importantly move the spotlight away from Lebanon and towards Gaza so people can forget about Hezbollah threats and promises regarding Lebanese gas rights.

The media stopped covering this issue because it's already resolved and there is already an agreement between Hezbollah+Lebanon and Israel and Hezbollah wanted people distracted instead of having to explain itself.

Hamas & Egypt foiled this plan and will not allow it. And now spotlight is gonna return back on Iran and Hezbollah and their empty promises. And will expose their collusion with Israel once again.

Iran and EU/US now have reached a deal for its nuclear program and Iran warned Hezbollah to not engage Israel. Hamas is not gonna allow Gaza and well being of Palestinians to be sacrificed to provide political cover and distract for Hezbollah's shameless propaganda and cowardice and lies.

Last edited:
They could have gotten a state in 48 - they refused the two state cause they thought they can have it all - and lost it all.

They could also had a state in 2000 , after camp David , but again chose conflict.

And today too , those in Gaza are ruled by those who refuse the two states solution and advocate our destruction.

If you seek to destroy us , than you should not complain when they get a bloody nose in return.

`
What kind of non sense are you spreading the land was never yours first you stole the land then you want to create 2 states out of one which we know is a lie your people like to spread while continuing to steal more and more land there is nothing left to create the 2 states I want everyone reading this to look at the map does it look like these Jews want to have 2 states?

It's like walking into someone's house and shoving them into the corner and then making your own Rules and expecting them to accept it

pic-1.jpg

No we don't seek to " destroy " you you went their to cause the destruction and yet you play the victims card while continuing to back stab the people this whole thing wouldn't have been created if you didn't try to steal the land

We just want you to return the land back to the Palestinians Muslims and Christians the right full owners and return back to your mother land America,France,Ukraine, Argentina, Poland and other countries where you all came from.. and no sammuel no you haven't had a real fight yet the battle is yet to come and so the sooner you leave the better

Last edited:
Please elaborate, why is it like that and you indeed have some influence over settlers decisions why you do not tighten that grip?
It is sincere and no pune itended question.
Simple
Gas and Camp david accords and control of Hamas

They open Ben Gurion airport today after securing the ceasefire. It was closed for 2 consecutive days.

Israelis' butts are all going up while having their heads down as soon as they hear the rockets from Palestinian resistance.

AP_17363446763768.jpg

israeli-soldiers-take-cover-as-a-siren-sounds-warning-of-incoming-rockets-outside-a-coffee-shop-at-kibbutz-yad-mordechai-near-the-border-with-northern-gaza-november-21-2012-israeli-air-strikes-shook-the-gaza-strip-and-palestinian-rockets-struck-across-the-border-as-us-secretary-of-state-hillary-clinton-held-talks-in-jerusalem-in-the-early-hours-of-wednesday-seeking-a-truce-that-can-hold-back-israels-ground-troops-reutersyannis-behrakis-israel-tags-civil-unrest-military-politics-tpx-images-of-the-day-conflict-2E607T0.jpg

1f23884c5f232c955750406083aaec1b.jpg

This focker is even on his pajamas when he has started pointing his butt upward 👇

rtr3ysjj.jpg

APTOPIX_Israel_Palestinians_22363-1880x1254.jpg

`

What the heck, this Pajeet was busted long ago that he is neither an Israeli nor Jewish, so not sure who is he trying to fool?

I think we already had this conversation
If you want to prove it you shouldve proved it when we were having these conversations
You haven't proven shit, facts are you couldn't regain the Sinai militarily and had 8 times the casualties

in return we make crispy Israeli scientist , smell Scientist Kebab
by the way wonder which is better kill children or make others realize that fighting for our cause is as fighting for their own cause
What scientist?

Back
Top Bottom