What's new

Breaking: 7 Palestinians killed, 40 injured, in unprovoked Israeli strikes on Gaza Strip

Israel violated the Truce it agreed upon. Kind of sad

it would, your high tech would be met with another high tech, i know you are drunk from arrogance from your current position but that would be reality hard to cope.

Israel never admits its true casualties. They call it "denying a propaganda victory for its enemies".

But let us be honest, you had your head down today, your butt pointing upward just like the guy below 👇

FZkPQTmWIAIQLS_
Wikipedia is a living proof for that

it would, your high tech would be met with another high tech, i know you are drunk from arrogance from your current position but that would be reality hard to cope.
An 8 hour sleep is recomended by Doctors
Follow that advice

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajiun!

Where ever this jewish turds goes they create problems.

Unless western empire collapses jews will be supported and supplied by them.
Jews living peacefully everywhere else in the world and achieving great milestones.
But can't say the same about Muslims. They are creating issues everywhere they goes.
Speak the truth, not hate!

Jews living peacefully everywhere else in the world and achieving great milestones.
LOL, Jews in west are loan sharks for hundreds of years. They have money to buy influence and good education. That doesn't mean these turds are good.
But can't say the same about Muslims. They are creating issues everywhere they goes.
You poke your nose in our matter you are going to get it bloody. We are honest about what we are and what we believe.
Speak the truth, not hate!
We are the only truthful. You're filled with hate and dishonesty.

Last edited:
An 8 hour sleep is recomended by Doctors
Follow that advice
i did not count on Egypt in that case, not all Palestinian allies are technologicall backwards like you are. Your job to do in that scenario is only as doors footmen and not to mingle into that.

LOL, Jews in west are loan sharks for hundreds of years. They have money to buy influence and good education. That doesn't mean these turds are good.

You poke your nose in our matter you are going to get it bloody. We are honest about what we are and what we believe.

We are the only truthful. You're filled with hate and dishonesty.
I can feel religious hate within you for jews. Im sure they doesn't impact your personal life but still you are like "jew is my enemy". I can see from where it is coming from... Not only you but most of Muslims hate jews on religious basis , not for palestine.

If God promised to bring a people into some land of promise - tell me where is this land and who are this people ? ? ?

Or are you saying God did not keep his promise ? ? ?

~
I just answered it in previous post its Al sham
so the promise was to get them out of Egypt and gave a land to live init.... it didnt meant that no one else can't live their so people from those 12 tribes were already living their some in Syria,Lebanon, Jordan and other surrounding areas that was the promise That was to the people of Moses not the jews because like I said moses never heard the word Jewish in his lifetime and those tribes continued following the prophets that came after the Prophet Moses Jesus and so on and Prophet Muhammad as their population grew they continued to spread out

State of Israel has nothing to do with it...you have been brainwashed by the babylonian rabbis instead of following the real teachings of Prophet moses and Jesus

Look what you are doing to the Palestinians does any God would promise something to the people who commit crimes like these against humanity?

I can feel religious hate within you for jews. Im sure they doesn't impact your personal life but still you are like "jew is my enemy". I can see from where it is coming from... Not only you but most of Muslims hate jews on religious basis , not for palestine.

Talk about your self you gangus that have nothing to do with jews but yet here you are trying to ride their D because of the hate towards the muslims that you have in your blood a country that lynches muslims and Christian's on daily basis for carrying the meat..... birds of a feather flock together both Hindus and Jews occupying muslim land

Last edited:
i did not count on Egypt in that case, not all Palestinian allies are technologicall backwards like you are. Your job to do in that scenario is only as doors footmen and not to mingle into that.
NExt time have bosnia or turkey stop a bloodshed in 3 days

The war stopped the truce was followed by both sides
My mistake i saw a twitter post showing a video after the activation time but that was false
Another win for Egyptian diplomacy

NExt time have bosnia or turkey stop a bloodshed in 3 days

The war stopped the truce was followed by both sides
My mistake i saw a twitter post showing a video after the activation time but that was false
Another win for Egyptian diplomacy
Do not be pathetic and showing that like some kind of egyptian imfluence over israel.

LOL, you hindus are bad at history because your own history is made up. If it was based on religion jew would have been an extinct animal. We saved them from christians lots of time. Now they are killing Muslims and occupying our land. Saving them was a mistake.

Religious hate is a hindu thing...

No.

The promise was that before the end of time God will end their cycle of exiles and return them to the promise land from all the countries they where exiled too :

" And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land (of promise) ; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of many nations. "

(Sura 17:104 ) , the holy Quran.'

Palestinians are welcome to live with us in peace.

But if they seek to destroy us , than you should not complain when they get a bloody nose in return.

~
You are a hasbara troll I already explained you In the previous posts if someone wants the answer they can go read my previous posts this guy is just a troll repeating the same thing over and over you have no knowledge of the quran stop quoting the verses that you don't understand it's in your nature to steal stuff
Palestinians are the ones who gave you refuge and you betrayed them and stole their land because you dont want peace you are applying Quranic verses to your self that have nothing to do with you or the "state of Israel"
Just like you did through out the history stealing people's invention, rewriting the history
Deception is the only way your people have been getting away with shit but not for long
Stop trying to derail the conversation from the fact that you are a baby killer genocidal maniacs

Here is the quote from Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) last sermon "All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white – except by piety and good action." Islam always promoted and promotes peace if it didn't they would have wiped you out you should be thankful to Islam and Muslims that allowed you to live peacefully

But you Jews and hindus have superiority complex you both claim to be better than everyone else even after controlling most of Palestine you continue to bomb the children
pic-1.jpg

20220808_122149.jpg

Pakistan has one purpose if you Jews and gangus don't stop committing crimes against humanity
This is why it came into existence at the same time you occupied Palestine your death warrant was issued 1 year before in 1947
DQnlwkJV4AAyacG.jpg

Your sugar daddy America that send you billions of dollars$$ wont be their to rescue you

Last edited:
Ironically this comes from the dude that believes his country somehow won 1973 war
I think we already had this conversation
If you want to prove it you shouldve proved it when we were having these conversations

Back
Top Bottom