What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

What would you do if 40,000 hostile Kurds tried to rush your border?

Would even one of them be alive afterwards?

Ask google not me....there had been protests during Kobane siege, at the border. We killed no one.

And for gods sake, stop comparing your nation with my nation, we are nothing alike.

Is that why your army is bombing the Kurds in such a brutal way?
We bomb, PKK camps in northern Iraq. What you talking about ?

What's with that accusations and shıt....as if Turks killed unarmed protesters today....

But no by your logic best defense is offense...as there is no way to defend your atrocities, all you can do is being on the offensive, telling lies and resorting to slander.

There are idiots in every group

How do you forcefully seek unrelated things to discredit Israel / Jews?
Remember that Truth always wins Triphones

What's with that accusations and shıt....as if Turks killed unarmed protesters today....

But no by your logic best defense is offense...as there is no way to defend your atrocities, all you can do is being on the offensive, telling lies and resorting to slander.
I'm not talking about Iraq
I'm talking about the Kurds in Turkey,in the east of the country

Ask google not me....there had been protests during Kobane siege, at the border. We killed no one.

And for gods sake, stop comparing your nation with my nation, we are nothing alike.

We aren't talking about protest. Palestinians protest every day without being killed. We're talking about trying to infiltrate a border with hostile intent.

What would Turkey do, given what we've seen them to in Afrin?

We bomb Hamas.

Here you are opening fire on unarmed Kurds. I can't show the other videos because of gore.

I'm not talking about Iraq
I'm talking about the Kurds in Turkey,in the east of the country
We didn't bombed any one in Turkey......except the PKK in the mountain tops. If you say otherwise, show proof not some empty allegations.

Channel 10: Egypt presses Hamas to stop the riots

We didn't bombed any one in Turkey......except the PKK in the mountain tops. If you say otherwise, show proof not some empty allegations.
You bombed terrorists and together with them are full of innocent civilians

Channel 10: Egypt presses Hamas to stop the riots

Fake news, Hamas is not conducting any 'riots', and the protests are led by independent committee. Egypt is trying to secure an agreement to life the siege between two parties and they have condemned the mass murder that occurred today.

Your media is speculating and fabricating reports left and right ....

Israel warned Hamas: If you escalate, we will hurt your leaders

Fake news, Hamas is not conducting any 'riots', and the protests are led by independent committee. Egypt is trying to secure an agreement to life the siege between two parties and they have condemned the mass murder that occurred today.

Your media is speculating and fabricating reports left and right ....
You're the one big fake News
Everything you said is not true

Jealous?
You want to see me in the ghetto?
You will not see it, maybe the Muslims who conquer Europe will put you in the ghetto

He says "you want to see me in the ghetto" yet he cheers for Palestinians who are in the ghetto. Unfortunatelly this is the mentality of many Israeli Jews today. They are concinved by their establishment and their education that all people out there exist to hate you. There was that guy(what was his name) who thought exactly the same thing and at the height of his power he committed massacres "because he could". The end of him and his people was rather sad

Israel warned Hamas: If you escalate, we will hurt your leaders

You're the one big fake News
Everything you said is not true

Nah, you're making up stuff left and right, nothing you say is true and you don't provide any sources. Israel has been threatening every single Palestinian every hour of the day, nothing new. They murder 52 people and warn Palestinians not to 'escalate'. Whatever that means ....

He says "you want to see me in the ghetto" yet he cheers for Palestinians who are in the ghetto. Unfortunatelly this is the mentality of many Israeli Jews today. They are concinved by their establishment and their education that all people out there exist to hate you. There was that guy(what was his name) who thought exactly the same thing and at the height of his power he committed massacres "because he could". The end of him and his people was rather sad
First of all, the Arabs are not in the ghetto
Second thing, their shit situation is because they are stupid
Third, not everyone in the world hates us and no one taught us that

We aren't talking about protest. Palestinians protest every day without being killed. We're talking about trying to infiltrate a border with hostile intent.

What would Turkey do, given what we've seen them to in Afrin?
I can't believe you guys are trying to rationalize killing unarmed kids....what kind of human beings you are.....

Nah, you're making up stuff left and right, nothing you say is true and you don't provide any sources. Israel has been threatening every single Palestinian every hour of the day, nothing new. They murder 52 people and warn Palestinians not to 'escalate'. Whatever that means ....
I quote from the news
I brought you a source from before, all updates from the same source

Back
Top Bottom