What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

@Falcon29

Any information on how many senior Hamas figures took part in the border breach which they encouraged?

Any information on how many of their kids took part?

Seems to me they're all in their bunkers whilst the cannon fodder are sent to the border.

Lol, you can't make up your mind. Firstly you accuse of Hamas of being behind the demonstrations. And you aggressively assert the there are no protestors but armed Hamas members tried to storm Israel. Now you claim Hamas members are not taking part in the demonstrations and only the common people are. Make up your mind , fool.

Hamas members are Palestinian activists, and activists always demonstrate against the occupation. So of course they are and have been there unarmed.

The jews throughout history did the same thing as jews today.

They just got caught out & suffered the consequences!
Okay because what you said is not true so it means you are ignorant and racist
No need to talk anymore

Lol, you can't make up your mind. Firstly you accuse of Hamas of being behind the demonstrations. And you aggressively assert the there are no protestors but armed Hamas members tried to storm Israel. Now you claim Hamas members are not taking part in the demonstrations and only the common people are. Make up your mind , fool.

Hamas members are Palestinian activists, and activists always demonstrate against the occupation. So of course they are and have been there unarmed.

Hamas has openly organised this and even paid the protesters.

I asked about senior Hamas or their kids. I know Hamas gunmen have been zapped today, I'm talking about senior Hamas men. Why aren't they breaching the border? why aren't their kids involved?

Okay because what you said is not true so it means you are ignorant and racist
No need to talk anymore

Its the truth

The difference today is that jews got their tentacles into the U.S..

If it wasent for the U.S jews would have faced the same consequences decades ago...

As it is you are just delaying the inevitable

The actions of the jews today are creating a incredible amount of hatred

Hamas has openly organised this and even paid the protesters.

I asked about senior Hamas or their kids. I know Hamas gunmen have been zapped today, I'm talking about senior Hamas men. Why aren't they breaching the border? why aren't their kids involved?

Provide your sources , once again you seem to be confusing yourself. Hamas didn't 'pay' protestors. It gave money out to those injured in protests to pay for their recovery/treatment. All while Hamas employees have not been getting salaries as well. This is a national protest by all Palestinians. And yes many Hamas leaders have been killed in the past along with their children. One of whom just made a speech, Khalil Al Hayah, his son was killed in 2014 in Israeli bombardment.

The actions of the jews today are creating a incredible amount of hatred
Hatred of Jews was already there and inculcated in the populaces of Gaza and Pakistan. What today's actions have REALLY done is added an "incredible amount" of frustration, yes?

Oh yeah, I can not believe I forgot that
Erdogan is the murderer of the masses, he does to the Kurds what the Nazis did, Turkey is an apartheid state
Stop the occupation of Kurdistan !!!
Well, i can't talk for Erdoğan but one thing is sure that we don't kill unarmed kids by looking their eyes...only animals, nazis and your people do that kind of thing.

I've even heard idiots on the news making this argument.

They want dead Israelis as some sort of justification. So stupid. :lol:
Their idea is that there should be equality
It must not be strong and weak, so if someone is strong then he is guilty, and therefore he must be attacked
That's why they want us to be as weak as the Arabs

Hatred of Jews was already there and inculcated in the populaces of Gaza and Pakistan. What today's actions have REALLY done is added an "incredible amount" of frustration, yes?

Frustration was already there we have a Palestinian population of millions equal to the number of Jews kept in ghettos

Both hatred and frustration are acceptable responses to persecution and oppression

So called 'Middle Eastern' people, can't find one Middle Eastern looking Israeli in this crowd:
32418610_2683431461699257_5309412749971816448_o.jpg

They all look like they are from Poland or Russia ....

Their idea is that there should be equality
It must not be strong and weak, so if someone is strong then he is guilty, and therefore he must be attacked
That's why they want us to be as weak as the Arabs

European leftists have this mentality in abundance.

So called 'Middle Eastern' people, can't find one Middle Eastern looking Israeli in this crowd:
32418610_2683431461699257_5309412749971816448_o.jpg

They all look like they are from Poland or Russia ....

Ivanka is almost as blonde as that 'palestinian' Ahed Tamimi girl? :lol:

Well, i can't talk for Erdoğan but one thing is sure that we don't kill unarmed kids by looking their eyes...only animals, nazis and your people do that kind of thing.
And the Turkish army

Don't kid yourself. You've butchered whole Kurdish villages.

But we know the Turks are very good at denying their deeds.

Back
Top Bottom