What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

roger_simon_thumbnail_2-6-13-1.sized-50x50xf.jpg

"Now, on Israel's 70th birthday, Hamas is throwing a massive tantrum on the Jewish nation's southern border. It's easy to see why. Trump has pulled out of the Iran Deal, putting the financial screws on Hamas' biggest supporter. What else but riot can the terror organization do? They might have to improve their own lives."

- Roger Simon, As Jerusalem Embassy Opens, Is Trump Fixing Middle East Too?

@HAIDER
To improve there own life, they need to control the finance and trade. Which is control by Israel. I referred too many time about Telaviv mayor interview, where he totally knock down any negotiation with Palastianian. It seems Isreali govt is ruled by hardliner religious extremist groups. Where they always refer Jews past history first before starting any political issue.

You were presuming they were "unarmed kids" and GBU showed they were adult terrorists who were killed. Apparently the IDF is doing its very best to avoid shooting kids while still defending themselves and their country. It is shameful to disparage honorable and exemplary soldiers this way.
There are videos, photos from today's scenes....should i believe to my eyes. or a random guy's (whom defends killing unarmed kids) unconfirmed info graphic ?

Today i really got ashamed of being a human being like you.....Our world has become such a disgusting place. Excuse me for today, i don't want to argue anymore.

No he didn't genius, those in the pictures were killed and buried weeks ago....
The compliment is appreciated but irrelevant. You're quite aware that the keys "killed and buried weeks ago" were also claimed to have been "unarmed children" but were not. So the presumption of truth has been Israel's since and everything Hamas et al claims about "unarmed children" cannot be taken seriously.

To improve there own life, they need to control the finance and trade. Which is control by Israel. I referred too many time about Telaviv mayor interview, where he totally knock down any negotiation with Palastianian. It seems Isreali govt is ruled by hardliner religious extremist groups. Where they always refer Jews past history first before starting any political issue.

Um, it's pretty much accepted by everyone that it's the palestinians refusing to negotiate. Israel has made dozens of calls for negotiations without preconditions. The palestinians prefer to waste international aid on tunnels/rockets and play insignificant games at UN bodies such as UNESCO.

So you never killed unarmed Kurdish civilians?
By the way, I don't blame you at all
We do the same when we fight terrorism
My problem is your hypocrisy, when you kill it's okay, when Israel kills it's wrong
Just this last time.

We never open fire on unarmed protesters.... we never done, and will never do such thing. Please stop comparing my people and your people.

What other country allows terrorists to rush its hostile border?
According to ex British PM David Cameron "Gaza is an open air prison". They are trying to get out most probably. The foreign colonizers have proved themselves to be unjust I think they should be nuked if they don't vacate the area.

There are videos, photos from today's scenes....should i believe to my eyes. or a random guy's (whom defends killing unarmed kids) unconfirmed info graphic ?

Today i really got ashamed of being a human being like you.....Our world has become such a disgusting place. Excuse me for today, i don't want to argue anymore.

There are also videos of Pallywood propaganda where people suddenly get up off the stretcher when they think they're out of shot of the cameras.

Palestinians are good at media manipulation mainly because most of the media that converges there wants to be manipulated. The story is much better this way than the actual truth.

According to ex British PM David Cameron "Gaza is an open air prison". They are trying to get out most probably. The foreign colonizers have proved themselves to be unjust I think they should be nuked if they don't vacate the area.

Trying to get out? why not go through Egypt? and is using explosives a usual way to cross a border?

The compliment is appreciated but irrelevant. You're quite aware that the keys "killed and buried weeks ago" were also claimed to have been "unarmed children" but were not. So the presumption of truth has been Israel's since and everything Hamas et al claims about "unarmed children" cannot be taken seriously.

No they weren't classified as children, they were unarmed adults. And three people in that group died separately from the demonstrations near the border and were classified as militants. You're a liar and your people are liars.

Just this last time.

We never open fire on unarmed protesters.... we never done, and will never do such thing. Please stop comparing my people and your people.

You shot your own people when they protested in Turkey. They weren't armed.

There are also videos of Pallywood propaganda where people suddenly get up off the stretcher when they think they're out of shot of the cameras.

Palestinians are good at media manipulation mainly because most of the media that converges there wants to be manipulated. The story is much better this way than the actual truth.

Trying to get out? why not go through Egypt? and is using explosives a usual way to cross a border?
Their stolen lands are occupied by Jews not Egyptians. Jews colonized Palestine.

Just this last time.

We also did not open fire on unarmed civilians
We shoot at terrorists

Their stolen lands are occupied by Jews not Egyptians. Jews colonized Palestine.

You sound like you know what you're talking about. Please take a molotov cocktail, head over to the border with India in Kashmir, throw it at the border and then attempt to cross.

Please report back to us once you've done this. I want to see how other armies respond to their border being breached by a hostile entity.

Back
Top Bottom