What's new

Brazil sells 9 Mirage2000 for $425000

Flight of falcon

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I know this is ridiculous but I just read this information and I am scratching my head..... why would they do that?

I know this is ridiculous but I just read this information and I am scratching my head..... why would they do that?

Because they brought Gripen they dont need a ''big airforce'' to maintain?
You know they dont have any real problem in south america anyway.

I understand they don’t need big airforce but they sold these to French company that will refurbish them and see to French airforce....I assume they are in very good shape and they could have got a lot more money.

Ok, I know 'corruption' seems to be my favorite word these days, but it looks like there is 'Corruption' written all of this sale. It just does not make any sense unless there was some 'Hanky Panky' going on here.

Ok, I know 'corruption' seems to be my favorite word these days, but it looks like there is 'Corruption' written all of this sale. It just does not make any sense unless there was some 'Hanky Panky' going on here.
Their Mirage fleet was grounded for long time.They just got rid of something.

A few months ago a friend of mine saw 2014 BMW X5 5.0 with the 4.4 Liter Twin Turbo engine for sale at $9000.00. It has about 90,000 miles on it. The SUV looked great. After he had a mechanic run the diagnostic on it, the estimated repair came at over $10,000. It would be way more if the local BMW dealer does the work.

Fighter jets require serious maintenance as they are mission critical. My point is cheap is not always cheap. The Brazilians were happy to get rid of it

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom